Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Plows Vehicle Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

Man Plows Vehicle Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

This is a bit north of Kenosha, WI in Waukesha. Seems to be intentional, but no specific details on the suspect or motive.

Edit: Suspect in custody

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2021 at 12:21 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is a bit north of Kenosha, WI. Seems to be intentional, but no specific details on the suspect or motive.

Suspects are reportedly 3 black males. Also reports of shots fired from vehicle. No worries. I'm sure it was just a mostly peaceful counter-parade.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Suspects are reportedly 3 black males. Also reports of shots fired from vehicle. No worries. I'm sure it was just a mostly peaceful counter-parade.
    Source?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Muslim diversity that has been flooding the country?

Run a car into a crowd, that's a common M/O in Europe.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-21-2021 at 08:33 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Source?
    One of many.

BREAKING: Suspect in SUV Plows Through Christmas Parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin – Witness Says ‘It Was A Black Guy With Dreadlocks’

https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking...th-dreadlocks/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Could be... Either Casper the Christmas Ghost or an Imam?

BREAKING: ‘Odd’ Figure Captured by Waukesha Parade Witness (Video)

https://rumble.com/vplec1-person-wal...wisconsin.html

https://rairfoundation.com/breaking-...witness-video/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-21-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Last month various European countries had said that they were full to the brim and declined to accept more diverse influx on US request; as a result large part of the latest wave is being spread across US now:

US expands Afghan refugee program

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They really are trying to get us to slaughter each other. A lot of the video comments calling for more violence are empty shill accounts.

No mercy for the people that are responsible for this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    They really are ACTUALLY slaughtering all of us.
    fify
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Don't worry guys. The FBI and DOJ will be working on this case immediately after they get done going after the parents showing up to school meetings.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The "boogeyman" is back....

Looks like the deep state is punishing WI with a terrorist attack for the verdict.. they couldn't whip up enough anger for rioters to burn down the cities, so.....

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

https://twitter.com/TaylorLumpkinTV/...75035042910212

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st...43699679211520
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Give the perpetrators a trial, then hang them.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Perp

Immediately ban all cars.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Just his FBI handler, nothing to see here.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think this may be the case...$#@! street thug making a run for it, turns right into parade.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Perp

Charming.

Nice find, I owe ya rep.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perp

Unavailable. Friggin' censors got to it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I think this may be the case...$#@! street thug making a run for it, turns right into parade.
    A few questions I have...
    Did the police chase him into the parade?
    Who has a "Christmas parade" before Thanksgiving?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Charming.

Nice find, I owe ya rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Unavailable. Friggin' censors got to it.
    https://odysee.com/@Rigel2112:1/Math...7Sc8VqvGdSk-:d

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    A few questions I have...
    Did the police chase him into the parade?
    Who has a "Christmas parade" before Thanksgiving?
    Possibly.

Pretty common up this way, especially when Thanksgiving falls later in the mont.

"Christmas Creep" is a real thing too.

5 sNews stories at top of Drudge on this incident. Not a single one reports the identity of the suspect, his race, his black-separatism, his honkey hating rhetoric, his lengthy criminal history, including pimping out a 16 yr. old, or that he was released on $1000 bail two days prior by a Soros backed D.A. despite his lengthy criminal history which included....jumping bail.

...his black-separatism... ...his lengthy criminal history, including pimping out a 16 yr. old
    WTF!?

He wants separation for a better life for his people, but he treats his daughter like a whore? So when she ODs, he'll say it was the white man's fault. What a disgusting POS!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast