Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Man Plows Vehicle Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That SUV should be arrested, and held on $5 million cash bail.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    That SUV should be arrested, and held on $5 million cash bail.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well haven't you been warning about the dangers of self-driving cars?

A week later, and the mealy-mouthed $#@!s are still at it. If it wasn't for the fact that the corporate media are so lacking in self-awareness, one would be forced to conclude that they are doing it on purpose.

People don't kill people. Cars kill people.
    https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1465028734453493764
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-28-2021 at 10:50 PM.

I wonder where the hate crime charges are? He hated old white people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    I wonder where the hate crime charges are? He hated old white people.
    SUVs, like cars and boats, traditionally self-identify as "she".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

And.........The Tee-Vee tells everyone that acts like this are "isolated incidents" and that the families who lost loved-ones should "trust the system" because "diversity is our strength."

Plastic boxes stuffed full of 'lectronics and processed opinions will be the demise of humanity.

Doesn't matter whether you carry the plastic box in your pocket or hang it on the wall in your home so long as you take in their processed opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    SUVs, like cars and boats, traditionally self-identify as "she".

In any case the SUV should be charged with a hate crime.

Demonized? Hell, he didn't even cross state lines ...

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1466275188924993536
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-02-2021 at 12:19 AM.

Demonized? Hell, he didn't even cross state lines ...
    If the shoe fits...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This thing never got accused of anything.

Challengers are a privileged class now?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This thing never got accused of anything.

Challengers are a privileged class now?
    Cars that shall not be named.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even on Laura Ingraham’s show on Fox News, when they talked about the school shooter, we were treated to a big mugshot of Ethan Crumbley. They next talked about the killer SUV, and continually replayed video of the SUV driving past a camera. Some SUVs are more equal than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Even on Laura Ingraham’s show on Fox News, when they talked about the school shooter, we were treated to a big mugshot of Ethan Crumbley. They next talked about the killer SUV, and continually replayed video of the SUV driving past a camera. Some SUVs are more equal than others.
    or some agendas.

And backflush your filters regularly. (PSA)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They must be crediting it with a mind of its own because it was built a truck, but keeps self-identifying as a "car".

The Challenger is a cis-car.

Darrell Brooks, Waukesha Parade Killer, Represents Himself at Trial
    Darrell Brooks will be defending himself after being ruled competent to act as his own attorney in the upcoming trial set in Waukesha Wisconsin. Jury selection begins Monday, October 3, and trial will proceed when the jury is seated. Darrell stands accused of intentionally killing six people and injuring many others. If guilty, he stands to spend the rest of his life in prison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8xy1wK8hbI

Darrell Brooks, Waukesha Parade Killer, Represents Himself at Trial
    "There is no injured party in this matter."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...93028766523395

Brooks Opening Statement Ft. Nate The Lawyer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVd0eukVFbE

"There is no injured party in this matter."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...93028766523395
    I heard that the Yiddish word for chutzpah is a boy who murders his parents and throws himself upon the mercy of the court because he is a poor orphan.

My gosh. This is a clown show. I am as cynical as anyone about the legal system. I usually love it when someone makes a mockery of it. But I am almost at the point where I hope the bailiffs beat the crap out of Brooks. They are too patient with this clown. It's like a SNL skit that won't end and I am talking about it being like the new SNL era, not the classic era when they were funny.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My gosh. This is a clown show. I am as cynical as anyone about the legal system. I usually love it when someone makes a mockery of it. But I am almost at the point where I hope the bailiffs beat the crap out of Brooks. They are too patient with this clown. It's like a SNL skit that won't end and I am talking about it being like the new SNL era, not the classic era when they were funny.

https://www.courttv.com/title/judge-...kes-me-scared/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How to convince a jury you're not guilty by reason of insanity without calling a single psychiatrist.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is interesting. Brooks is bringing up jury nullification. In his case it's worthless, because no juror would have the desire to let him go. However the judge said "the jury does have the power to nullify, but the defendant has no right to argue it Infront of the jury." (Paraphrased). The judge and Brooks are having a long argument. Brooks isn't a great spokesman, but it's putting the word out there.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-25-2022 at 03:25 PM.

This may get good in the next few minutes. Brooks is insisting on arguing nullification in front of the jury. They were threatening to not let him give closing remarks. Now they are compromising. It's about to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This may get good in the next few minutes. Brooks is insisting on arguing nullification in front of the jury. They were threatening to not let him give closing remarks. Now they are compromising. It's about to go down.
    Nevermind. It's just cringe.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast