Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Austria Announces MANDATORY VACCINES For All... Comply Or Be Arrested

Austria Announces MANDATORY VACCINES For All... Comply Or Be Arrested

https://www.brighteon.com/80ddbdff-1...8-defc404f5b21

Sorry, its a podcast link.

Any other sources to verify the information is correct (or incorrect) are welcome.

---

So here is the problem. "You MUST be Vaccinated". What does that mean? One shot? TWO shots? THREE shots? FOUR shots? FIVE shots?

How can you "comply" when they keep changing the definition of "Vaccinated"?

But that has ALWAYS been their game. They set you up to fail. They move the goalposts. There is no possible way to follow their rules because their rules are intentionally IMPOSSIBLE to follow. That gives those in power their "excuse" to do what ever they want to you at any time for any reason.

Anyone remember THREE FELONIES PER DAY? That was at least a decade ago. Now what are we up to? Five? Ten?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Austria Announces MANDATORY VACCINES For All... Comply Or Be Arrested

Any other sources to verify the information is correct (or incorrect) are welcome.
    It's happening. This has been news for at least several days now. Germany is poised to do the same.

Here are a couple of stories about it I found pretty much at random:

Germany set to make Covid vaccines compulsory following Austria as Europe left crippled by virus surge & lockdown riots
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/168031...nes-mandatory/

GERMANY is set to become the latest European nation to make vaccines compulsory following a worrying spike in Covid cases.

Ministers and experts said a move to make jabs mandatory was "unavoidable" as the country grappled with a fourth coronavirus wave.
    The European powerhouse recorded 48,201 infections on Saturday - the highest number of new Covid cases since the beginning of the pandemic.

It comes as Austria made vaccinations mandatory from February 1 and was preparing to plunge itself into a brutal 20-day lockdown from Monday.

[...]

Protests Erupt Against Lockdowns and Vaccine Mandates Across Europe
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...6101.html?v=ul

Tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in European countries over the weekend to demonstrate against COVID-19 vaccine mandates after EU governments in recent days started to ramp up restrictions.

In Austria, tens of thousands of people took to the streets in Vienna, Salzburg, and other cities after the Austrian government announced a nationwide lockdown to deal with what it describes as a surge of COVID-19 cases. Austria’s lockdown, which follows a so-called “lockdown on the unvaccinated,” will start on Monday for an initial 10 days before government officials reevaluate it, meaning that people can only leave their homes for certain reasons, including going to the doctor, buying groceries, or exercising.

Starting Feb. 1, Austria’s government said it will make vaccines mandatory for everyone.

On Saturday, many waved Austrian flags while carrying signs with slogans such as “no to vaccination,” “enough is enough,” or “down with the fascist dictatorship.” Authorities said that in Vienna, the crowd surged to about 35,000 people.

[...]
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Perhaps they could make those who refuse the vax wear a star? Maybe start up some nice camps for them?

Nazis in Austria. Shocking.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Fck. That. Sht.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It's happening. This has been news for at least several days now. Germany is poised to do the same.

Here are a couple of stories about it I found pretty much at random:

Germany set to make Covid vaccines compulsory following Austria as Europe left crippled by virus surge & lockdown riots
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/168031...nes-mandatory/

GERMANY is set to become the latest European nation to make vaccines compulsory following a worrying spike in Covid cases.

Ministers and experts said a move to make jabs mandatory was "unavoidable" as the country grappled with a fourth coronavirus wave.
    The European powerhouse recorded 48,201 infections on Saturday - the highest number of new Covid cases since the beginning of the pandemic.

It comes as Austria made vaccinations mandatory from February 1 and was preparing to plunge itself into a brutal 20-day lockdown from Monday.

[...]

Protests Erupt Against Lockdowns and Vaccine Mandates Across Europe
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...6101.html?v=ul

Tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in European countries over the weekend to demonstrate against COVID-19 vaccine mandates after EU governments in recent days started to ramp up restrictions.

In Austria, tens of thousands of people took to the streets in Vienna, Salzburg, and other cities after the Austrian government announced a nationwide lockdown to deal with what it describes as a surge of COVID-19 cases. Austria’s lockdown, which follows a so-called “lockdown on the unvaccinated,” will start on Monday for an initial 10 days before government officials reevaluate it, meaning that people can only leave their homes for certain reasons, including going to the doctor, buying groceries, or exercising.

Starting Feb. 1, Austria’s government said it will make vaccines mandatory for everyone.

On Saturday, many waved Austrian flags while carrying signs with slogans such as “no to vaccination,” “enough is enough,” or “down with the fascist dictatorship.” Authorities said that in Vienna, the crowd surged to about 35,000 people.

[...]
    I owe you a +Rep for confirming the validity of my original post.

---

It really isnt about reputation any more tho. Everything we have been warning about since Ron Paul brought us all together is happening. Tyranny. Lockdowns. Disregard for basic human rights. Division. Instability. Collapse. War.

If Ron Paul had been wrong, what would have happened? Nothing. Well nothing certainly didnt happen.

If Ron Paul had been right, then what would have happened? Nothing good. That is EXACTLY what is happening is NOTHING GOOD.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if the "vaccine" is the reason for the surge in cases, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So if the "vaccine" is the reason for the surge in cases, they are shooting themselves in the foot.
    They're shooting themselves in the foot?

Their mandates don't apply to Klaus Schwab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

"They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." Pres. Trump

Not surprising that the president of a country that was invaded by Nazi Germany would recognize how wrong this is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    "They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." Pres. Trump
    "You thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice

Wonder if Biden will make a statement about this. Chances are he'll agree with this move and try to do it here.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...92714485362697

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering the shots dont work what are they planning on using as a sales pitch?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Considering the shots dont work what are they planning on using as a sales pitch?
    Vaccine in Suppository form.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I want to point something out. Across much of Europe, there have already been citizen protests against passports that the plans for them have been scrapped (France). I can't imagine that there is citizen demand in Austria or elsewhere on the continent for MORE vaccine coercion. So let's assume that as fact. Now all the global leaders claim the crisis of our times is climate change. No better way to reduce fossil fuel usage than reduce the population, so Covid theoretically could give them the cover to cull their national herds. But the vaccine (theoretically) preserves the population. Why then wouldn't they take the opportunity to let the virus reduce their population to ease climate stress?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    I want to point something out. Across much of Europe, there have already been citizen protests against passports that the plans for them have been scrapped (France). I can't imagine that there is citizen demand in Austria or elsewhere on the continent for MORE vaccine coercion. So let's assume that as fact. Now all the global leaders claim the crisis of our times is climate change. No better way to reduce fossil fuel usage than reduce the population, so Covid theoretically could give them the cover to cull their national herds. But the vaccine (theoretically) preserves the population. Why then wouldn't they take the opportunity to let the virus reduce their population to ease climate stress?
    99.8% survival rate.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Germany is poised to do the same.
    Germany locks down unvaccinated people, as leaders plan to make shots compulsory
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...29842115731462

Germany locks down unvaccinated people, as leaders plan to make shots compulsory
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...29842115731462
    Not a question how that is done, it's done with a phone app that generates a QR code.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Not a question how that is done, it's done with a phone app that generates a QR code.
    *cough* yellow stars *cough*

It was a rhetorical question.

*cough* yellow stars *cough*

It was a rhetorical question.
    Can't say that in Europe.
    "I am a bird"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Can't say that in Europe.
    If they don't want you to learn from history, they clearly want you to repeat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If they don't want you to learn from history, they clearly want you to repeat it.
    Can't say that either. But yeah, I'm there with you.
    "I am a bird"

The people demanding you get vaccinated with them are cultists
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Maybe they are ready to test the people's willingness to fight.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast