Thread: Q Sent Me: The QShaman and the Untold Story of January 6th (Trailer 2021)

Q Sent Me: The QShaman and the Untold Story of January 6th (Trailer 2021)

Q Sent Me: The QShaman and the Untold Story of January 6th (Trailer 2021)

A FILM ABOUT THE Q-SHAMAN AND THE UNTOLD STORY OF JANUARY 6th.

The filmmakers sat down with Jake Angeli in DC on January 7th. It would end up being the only on-camera interview he would agree to before the FBI took him into custody 48 hours later. This is the real story of January 6th, in the words of the QShaman himself.

https://qsentmemovie.com/

When we first published a trailer back in January, Facebook and Twitter suspended our accounts. We’ve spent over $100,000 of our own money in production. Big Tech, Corporate Media, and the Political Elite want to silence us. We need your help to keep making films like this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst