Thread: "You Need Glasses" - A 5000% Profit Story ; How I Improved My Eyesight Naturally

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With almost no wild animals left in the Netherlands, we still have lots of birds.

Bird watching is a great way to improve your eyesight.
    I literally see small birds that most people have never seen (and I couldn't either)...

The short-toed treecreeper isn't rare or anything, they sort of behave like woodpeckers, without drilling holes and without bright colours, and they're small...
    When you're used to bird watching they're easy to spot.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Good stuff, thanks for posting @enhanced_deficit;. I've got a buddy who has done something similar but with the exercises. I'm not sure if he's 20/20 but he doesn't use glasses anymore iirc -- I'll have to check. And he's one of those guys that has had corrected vision since childhood. I was in my 30s when I started wearing glasses.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

You're welcome cjm.
    In some cases visit to the optician might be necessary and in other cases healthy lifestyle improvements, exercises can provide natural remedies. Good to have broader perspective. People who need just reading glasses likely can save time and money by just ordering few reading glasses online.

I recommend going to an actual Doctor's office and not getting an eye exam at one of the ripoff chains. Rushed exams with bad prescriptions.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."