Thread: Watch Tim go off big time

Watch Tim go off big time

Edit: app won’t save time stamp. Scroll to 136.00 if interested
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 11-11-2021 at 10:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn! Testify, brother! Testify!
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...94060933353494

Separate and unite
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He was spot on. Other than saying he had to vote for Trump as a result since a man in his position could have thrown his support to a third option.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-13-2021 at 09:11 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post

Edit: app won’t save time stamp. Scroll to 136.00 if interested

Listened to it all. WOW! Nice! Great post.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He was spot on. Other than saying he had to vote for Trump as a result since a man in his position could have thrown his support to a third option.
    What third option was there? Jo? Jo who threw her support and bent the knee to Marxist BLM?
    Support for a LP who would have done nothing and is doing nothing? The LP is not in a position of power right now to do anything and won't be for a very long time, if ever. I've sadly come to this conclusion at my own expense (time, money, and positions within my local LP).
    Might as well just not vote at that rate, not that federal level elections mean anything anymore as it is.

I haven't watched this video yet, so excuse me if I'm missing some context.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    What third option was there? Jo? Jo who threw her support and bent the knee to Marxist BLM?
    Support for a LP who would have done nothing and is doing nothing? The LP is not in a position of power right now to do anything and won't be for a very long time, if ever. I've sadly come to this conclusion at my own expense (time, money, and positions within my local LP).
    Might as well just not vote at that rate, not that federal level elections mean anything anymore as it is.

I haven't watched this video yet, so excuse me if I'm missing some context.
    To think voting for establishment candidates is going to make a difference. LP is a sham, no different.

The country will continue to move further to left as it always has since fools think voting for the sham of the cycle is going to be different this time.

Separation or throwing support to anything other than the sham parties to raise awareness, to build an alternative for the future, even if little chance at this time. You have to start somewhere. Alternatives do not just pop-up over night.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    To think voting for establishment candidates is going to make a difference. LP is a sham, no different.

The country will continue to move further to left as it always has since fools think voting for the sham of the cycle is going to be different this time.

Separation or throwing support to anything other than the sham parties to raise awareness, to build an alternative for the future, even if little chance at this time. You have to start somewhere. Alternatives do not just pop-up over night.
    Ok, I'm following you now and completely agree.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!