Thread: Daily Mail Confirms Newsom was out sick from CCP19 vaxx jab

Exclamation Daily Mail Confirms Newsom was out sick from CCP19 vaxx jab

EXCLUSIVE: Gavin Newsom's DOUBLE JAB of Covid booster and flu shot made him sick enough to cancel Scotland trip and disappear from public view for nearly two weeks until he popped up at Ivy Getty's wedding on Saturday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-wedding.html

California Governor Gavin Newsom was left with muscle weakness and fatigue after receiving two jabs within days of each other, friends claim
    Newsom abruptly pulled out of the climate summit in Scotland last week and his office cited 'family obligations' as the reason
    He was last seen in public on October 27, after receiving a COVID-19 booster shot in Oakland and also got a flu shot on October 22
    He is seen in a photo attending oil heiress Ivy Getty's wedding in San Francisco on Saturday
    Newsom wore a sharp tuxedo with a black mask and is seen looking on while Gordon Getty gives his granddaughter Ivy a kiss at the end of the aisle
    'The flu shot and booster shot were administered separately and the Governor did not have an adverse reaction to either shot,' Newson's press secretary insists
    On Monday Newsom's wife took to social media to defend her husband and call out 'haters without a life' who criticized his 12-day disappearance

By Josh Boswell and Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:29 EST, 10 November 2021 | Updated: 14:54 EST, 10 November 2021

But now, a source close to the Newsom family tells DailyMail.com he had a reaction to the shots that left him with muscle weakness and fatigue.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-11-2021 at 09:03 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'The flu shot and booster shot were administered separately and the Governor did not have an adverse reaction to either shot,' Newson's press secretary insists
    An adverse reaction to both shots in short order, on the other hand, the press secretary did not deny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Too bad he didn't die from the jab. The MSM and Democrats would be in a frenzy. Perhaps they're saving that scenario for another politician.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-11-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If this is true, I'm still amazed that politicians are even taking these shots. I assumed they took saline for the camera and Ivermectin behind the scenes. If Newsom really such a moron that he trusted his own BS? Or maybe even politicians are being forced to take it?

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    If this is true, I'm still amazed that politicians are even taking these shots. I assumed they took saline for the camera and Ivermectin behind the scenes. If Newsom really such a moron that he trusted his own BS? Or maybe even politicians are being forced to take it?
    Pelosi isn't. Congress is over a hundred in number, but OSHA won't be bothering them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It’s called “eating your own dog food”. The majority of them, probably about the same percentage as the general public, are true believers. They do believe their own BS.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

But now, a source close to the Newsom family tells DailyMail.com he had a reaction to the shots that left him with muscle weakness and fatigue.
    I just assumed this was the case. While he may not have suffered from something as dramatic as Bell’s Palsy, he probably suffered from more common adverse effects.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They truly believe in the vax.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They truly believe in the vax.
    I'm skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s called “eating your own dog food”. The majority of them, probably about the same percentage as the general public, are true believers. They do believe their own BS.
    I'm skeptical.

Yep. As I said, probably about the same percentage as the general public. And some special groups (some animals are more equal) are not subjected to the same punishments for not getting their shots like good doggies.

Im wondering how many kids will die because of Fauci's nazi-like medical experiment on kids.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Im wondering how many kids will die because of Fauci's nazi-like medical experiment on kids.
    Who knows. All I know is that Fauci needs to be at the center of a modern day Nuremburg trial but unfortunately that is mathematically impossible.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

//
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan