Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: California crime craziness

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    If you resist arrest and the arrest is later found to be unlawful, are you still charged with resisting arrest?
    It depends. Who is arresting you?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I had it my way, any* violent crime of any kind would result in permanent exile at request of victim.

(*Except for domestic violence, which shouldn't really even be a crime)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    For the record -- I have zero interest in owning or using a gun.

I believe in outsourcing that responsibility to highly trained professionals.

It's very problematic when people think they need guns to live safely in an urban environment.

This year I cannot tell you how many people admitted to me that they bought a gun.

This is not the right direction.
    And when it's life or death, when seconds count, never forget, those highly trained professionals are only minutes away.

You...Michelle...I'm talking to you, OK?

Listen up: nobody and I mean NOBODY is ultimately responsible for your safety and well being other than YOU.

I'll show you ten thousand crime scene videos of murder, rape, mugging, beating and physical assaults where desperate women (and plenty of men) tried to bring aid to their situation and were ignored, and often left dead.

Nobody will help you, nobody will show up in time, no cavalry is coming over the hill to save your ass.

If you can't deal with that, then move out of the danger zone, and be sure to leave your fuzzy headed thinking behind.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-16-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"Stop resisting!" Is a common direction from law enforcement (government in general).

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There is a strange mental deficiency in these people thoughts process. But, that's probably white supremacy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Or even if you are not (yet) being robbed ...

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1471198196185518080

A perfectly logical response from a pussified, plant estrogen infused soy-boy who's no longer even capable of even thinking of defending himself or his property.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

And when it's life or death, when seconds count, never forget, those highly trained professionals are only minutes away.

You...Michelle...I'm talking to you, OK?

Listen up: nobody and I mean NOBODY is ultimately responsible for your safety and well being other than YOU.

I'll show you ten thousand crime scene videos of murder, rape, mugging, beating and physical assaults where desperate women (and plenty of men) tried to bring aid to their situation and were ignored, and often left dead.

Nobody will help you, nobody will show up in time, no cavalry is coming over the hill to save your ass.

If you can't deal with that, then move out of the danger zone, and be sure to leave your fuzzy headed thinking behind.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    A perfectly logical response from a pussified, plant estrogen infused soy-boy who's no longer even capable of even thinking of defending himself or his property.
    Or from Seth Rogen. Oh, wait, sorry - you already said that ...

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status...74479272361987

Or from Seth Rogen. Oh, wait, sorry - you already said that ...

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status...74479272361987

" My car's been broken into like 15 times but once the guy did leave a cool knife [probably a murder weapon, CCT] so I guess it's a wash!"

I'm usually not at loss for words but I'm having trouble finding words that adequately describe just how pathetic this is. SMGDH
    Chris

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    When I was a kid my brother had a classic convertible. He said to always leave the doors unlocked because he didn't want anybody cutting and ruining his roof to get inside.

On another note, I remember a TV show where cops would set up a sting car where they would leave keys in a car and something of value to entice a person. Then they would park the car in a high crime district and watch and arrest anybody that messed with the car or its contents.

LAPD - If you are being robbed, do not resist robbery suspects; cooperate and comply
    LAPD Advises City Residents to ‘Cooperate and Comply’ with Robbers
    LA Man Robbed While Reporting Robbery
    In this video I discuss a story out of Los Angeles of a man being robbed 2 days in a row just days before he planned to flee LA.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...ting-robbery:3

Source video @ YouTube (age-restricted): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSlyNWKnFY

Source video @ NSFW YouTube (no login required): https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watchmore?v=uiSlyNWKnFY

Oakland crime out of control: "a failed progressive utopia”.

Check out the comments.

Even the Leftys are sick of it.

Oakland crime spree has residents and business owners on edge: ‘It's shocking a lot of people'.

Within the first five minutes of a raucous community safety meeting Tuesday night in North Oakland, residents vented frustrations and fear over a recent crime spike — and their perception that city leaders are doing little to address it.

Over the two hours that followed, a crowd of roughly 200 gathered at Oakland Technical High School confronted a panel of city officials, the interaction ranging from volcanic heckling to stunned silence. A woman stood and delivered a wrenching personal story about being beaten in front of her house. The owner of a pizzeria said his employees had been held up at gunpoint four times in six years. One person called the city a “failed progressive utopia.”

Others described deteriorating street conditions and predicted that businesses would leave — what some might call a San Francisco “doom loop” that had migrated across the bridge.

The meeting, organized by City Council Member Dan Kalb, mounted pressure on political leaders and loudly made clear that crime is among the rawest topics in Oakland.

In North Oakland, eyes have turned to College Avenue, the shopping corridor in the Rockridge neighborhood that has become a new epicenter for burglaries and robberies.

During a recent press conference at Oakland City Hall, Police Chief Darren Allison conveyed the scale of the crime wave: Citywide, residents witnessed 100 robberies in a single week, and 50 in a tumultuous 72-hour period.
    Last edited by unknown; 06-02-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

It's a failed progressive "utopia" because:

their perception that city leaders are doing little to address it.
    I am all for defunding LEO [extortionists, the lot of them], as well as "city leaders". If they had any sense, they would embrace the 2nd A, form neighborhood watches and put a stop to it on their own. That's what we do around here.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If leftys are so sick of all the crime maybe they should stop voting Democrat.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Actual Justice Warrior | Oakland Residents RAGE Over Crime
    In this video, I discuss the recent meeting in Oakland where residents have had enough with the crime spike after a number of violent incidents.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...e-over-crime:7
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"When seconds count, cops are minutes hours away, so get an airhorn so your neighbors will have an approximate time of death."

Fixed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They're now recommending a bullhorn.

Hold it to your ass in hopes that the fart accompanying the $#@!ting of your pants will produce a loud reverberating startling sound.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If leftys are so sick of all the crime maybe they should stop voting Democrat.
    Imposibur.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...04047179333900

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Anarcho-Tyranny

SF gets what it voted for
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7oareE-5TA
    Decoy Voice | 03 September 2023

San Francisco, CA is progressively falling to these bikers taking over the streets. But what is SF PD doing about the situation. And how is the rest of the bay area having the same issues. When will California realize they have just been making crime worse.

Los Angeles Has FAILED
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...s-has-failed:e
    Actual Justice Warrior | 05 September 2023

In this video I discuss a case out of Los Angeles where a man who was driving 100 mph possibly fleeing a crime crashed into an Uber. I explain how the suspect Gregory Black should've been in prison for a prior murder but was given probation.

This finally backfired
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIhFR-Vi68
    Decoy Voice | 08 September 2023

Austin, TX recently put a social media post on twitter asking residents to only call 311 if they robbed at an ATM. This caused backlash as news outlets began looking into the impact of defunding the police in the liberal city of Austin, even though it's in the overall conservative state of Texas.

Shirtless Golf Cart Man Humiliates LAPD
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...iliates-lapd:4
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 26 September 2023}

In this video I discuss this viral clip from Los Angeles where the LAPD seemingly refuse to engage with a shirtless man fleeing on a golf cart because they are goofing off.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...90435886956871
    Soros-backed DA Pamela Price was just the victim of a car burglary in her own district of Oakland. The thugs stole her laptop and smashed her windows.

The DA called the cops and waited an hour. They didn’t come. She was forced to file a report online like everyone else.

Here she is in July saying she feels safe in Oakland and mocking safety concerns:

Woke Soros-backed DAs are racking up an impressive record.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...20993223594214
    New Orleans DA CARJACKED By Criminal He Let Go
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...-criminal-he:c
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 27 October 2023}

In this video I discuss the New Orleans District Attorney who is one of these woke DA's in his campaign being carjacked by a repeat offender his own office refused to prosecute.

Anarcho-Tyranny

Why can't they stop this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tTDooX13Q
    {Decoy Voice | 30 October 2023}

On the 10 Freeway in Los Angeles, CA a robbery goes down in broad daylight with four masked individuals going through a car that got run off the road. But this uptick in brazen crime is not limited to LA in California, but similar to what we have seen in New York City, NY. So what is our leadership doing to protect us and prevent this from happening? Not much apparently.

JFC..."leadership".

Anarcho-Tyranny

Why can't they stop this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tTDooX13Q
    {Decoy Voice | 30 October 2023}

On the 10 Freeway in Los Angeles, CA a robbery goes down in broad daylight with four masked individuals going through a car that got run off the road. But this uptick in brazen crime is not limited to LA in California, but similar to what we have seen in New York City, NY. So what is our leadership doing to protect us and prevent this from happening? Not much apparently.

WRT to the comments at 2:00.

Bull$#@!. The memory in the ECM or BCM will record times when the doors are locked or unlocked. Any shop's comprehensive scanner can read that data in seconds.

They'd use it convict US though

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast