Thread: Dem Panic: 'Covid Vanishes From Campaign Trail'

Dem Panic: 'Covid Vanishes From Campaign Trail'

Dem Panic: 'Covid Vanishes From Campaign Trail'

A recent article in Politico spells trouble for Democrats, who sought to run on mandates, forced vax, and even shutdowns: the American voter is fed up with Covid and ready to move on. Will Republicans benefit from this shift? Also today: White House Spox Jen Psaki is a double vaxxer and a double masker...but she just announced that she's got the virus. What gives? And...MEP becomes hero with Patrick Henry-like speech.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's horrifying that supporting shutdowns and vax mandates could ever have been a winning political position. I still can't fathom how that's even possible.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    It's horrifying that supporting shutdowns and vax mandates could ever have been a winning political position. I still can't fathom how that's even possible.
    As long as you got half of America agreeing with that position, they'll continue running on it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I would be VERY suspicious of all this political theater, particularly given how endlessly ridiculous it all is.

A possible strategy behind all this nonsense is to dull the average man to the idiocy on the one hand, while on the other sharpening his sensitivity about things like mandates, masks, etc to such an extent that he turns off to anything "government" says. That having been established, Theye then release a truly wicked and deadly biologic that I would think has a long incubation with extremely sudden onset of symptoms and very rapid succession to death thereafter. Were I a tyrant with the murderous intention of culling the population in a single huge sweep, this would be my ideal as it obscures the real enemy most effectively, leaving the real culprits as innocent at the least, and perhaps as heroes under other plausible circumstances.

In the end, Theye can also play the victim card with the "hey, we told you so, but you didn't listen" tack, all the while laughing in their sleeves at how abominably stupid we are.

Theire position on population is made clear and very public. To assume all Theye would do is moan and cry over the global human population merits no consideration at all. I suspect Theye have been planning for a goal for a long year. It could be that at one time Theye were willing to give humanity the opportunity to reduce its numbers voluntarily, but that in the wake of our refusals, they are now well equipped and ready to do by force that which we would not do by consent. After all, since when have the powerful been content to sit idly in the face of perceived threat? Not often. Most times, Theye take action, often of the most non-equivocating sort. Look to the likes of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, etc. for keen examples of this in more recent history. What did Hitler see, but a grave threat of Eville™ Jooz and caused the destruction of nearly the entire European continent.

Were they serious about "public health", none of this circus act would be in evidence. Everything we're witnessing is baloney designed to..., well, what exactly? There is nothing in all of this frenetic scurrying and hand-waving that is even on the same planet as credibility. It's designed to do something other than that which is claimed. One should ask himself what that might possibly be. If it's not to set us up like bowling pins, then what? My mind is open to any reasonable, rational, plausible suggestion. At this moment, all I can see is that we're being prepped for a huge haircut with possibly millions dead, or even far more.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.