Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Pfizer warns to not distracted by "wild conspiracy theories"

  1. #1
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX
    Bryan's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    6
    Posts
    8,617
    Join Date
    May 2007

    Pfizer warns to not distracted by "wild conspiracy theories"

    With such a strong statement it seems Pfizer should be willing to take liability for their products.


    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

    Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

    I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    My takeaway here is that Pfizer believes memes are better science than double blind controlled experiments.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    With such a strong statement it seems Pfizer should be willing to take liability for their products.
    Not only do they not bear any liability for their products, but they also think you should be held liable for your criticisms of their products:

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Anarcho_Toad/sta...46960544763910

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  5. #4
    They are part of the wild conspiracy to do harm. The science they speak of is science-fiction.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    With such a strong statement it seems Pfizer should be willing to take liability for their products.


    Yeah, that one is creepy. Big Brother is now a big pink blob?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  7. #6
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, that one is creepy. Big Brother is now a big pink blob?
    Did you click on it? In the full picture that pink blob gets creepy indeed.
    "The Patriarch"

  9. #8
    Meanwhile big pHARMa is now saying that if you criticize their vaccines, you should be considered a criminal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Meanwhile big pHARMa is now saying that if you criticize their vaccines, you should be considered a criminal.
    Too late,,
    they can get on my LIST.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Meanwhile big pHARMa is now saying that if you criticize their vaccines, you should be considered a criminal.
    Pfizer can kiss my ass. I've been called worse by better people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pfizer can kiss my ass. I've been called worse by better people.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Did you click on it? In the full picture that pink blob gets creepy indeed.
    Oh my goodness, Biden is science and he want's to sniff our brain?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh my goodness, Biden is science and he want's to sniff our brain?
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...96848091418629

    Embedding never works for me. How do I get a tweet to embed? I posted the link and then posted it again between the TWEET tags but no luck for either. The original link at least displays. The link inside the TWEET tags doesn't show at all.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    Embedding never works for me. How do I get a tweet to embed? I posted the link and then posted it again between the TWEET tags but no luck for either. The original link at least displays. The link inside the TWEET tags doesn't show at all.
    Numbers only between the Tweet tags


    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...96848091418629

    What she said.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  21. #18

  22. #19
    Lets also not forget that the CEO of Pfizer said he wouldn't be taking the vaccine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lets also not forget that the CEO of Pfizer said he wouldn't be taking the vaccine.
    I don't think this is the case, at least from the "official perspective". (I wouldn't be surprised if he was unvaxxed but is saying otherwise though. In fact, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the case).

    https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-082947227981

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh my goodness, Biden is science and he want's to sniff our brain?
    No.
    That's Fouchi.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 03:25 PM
  2. 5 wild eyed conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 05:58 PM
  3. [VIDEO] Vindicated: Revisiting old "conspiracy theories"
    By jmdrake in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:12 PM
  4. Ron Paul talks about "conspiracy theories" on the House floor.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •