Thread: Millions Died Because ‘Sociopath’ Fauci Withheld Details of Wuhan Lab from Trump Admin

Exclamation Millions Died Because ‘Sociopath’ Fauci Withheld Details of Wuhan Lab from Trump Admin

Exclusive — Peter Navarro: Millions Died Because ‘Sociopath’ Fauci Withheld Details of Wuhan Lab from Trump Administration

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021...dministration/

ROBERT KRAYCHIK 8 Nov 2021

Peter Navarro, former White House director of trade and manufacturing policy, said millions of people died because Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, withheld information regarding his approval of funding for gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I can’t tell you how toxic that man is,” Navarro, author of In Trump Time: My Journal of America’s Plague Year, said on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow. “He’s a sociopath. He’s a narcissist.”

He continued, “[Fauci’s] biggest lie was not to Rand Paul and Congress about gain-of-function experimentations, per se.

His lie of omission was not to tell us — the president’s task force — in January that he strongly suspected, as he did, that that virus was from a lab in Wuhan, that he had funded that lab, and that he had authorized gain-of-function experiments which can turn harmless bat viruses into human killers.”

“Fauci had to know,” he added. “Fauci had to friggin’ know exactly what was going on. He held it from us. Millions of people — I can’t stress how important this is, if we had known then what we know now — we could have saved millions of lives if Fauci had just come clean.”

Navaro said Fauci was opposed to banning travel to the U.S. from any country as early as January 2020.

“[On] January 28th, 2020, President Trump has made the decision but not yet announced that he would pull down travel from communist China, and he’s been very serious about this,” he shared. “Basically, at that point, three people in the White House who were deeply concerned about the pandemic [are] the boss, it’s Robert O’Brien’s, the national security adviser, and myself.”

Former White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and former Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CSC) Robert Redfield obstructed Trump’s intent to implement a “travel ban” to prevent coronavirus transmission in the U.S. from abroad, Navarro shared.

“There are four people [in the Situation Room] that are going to give me trouble,” he recalled. “[Mick] Mulvaney, acting chief of staff, I’ve got one of Pompeo’s hacks there, the bumbling [Robert] Redfield, and of course [Alex] Azar, the secretary of Health and Human Services, but sitting across from me is little guy with little round glasses who I immediately get into a violent argument with and he just keeps insisting that travel bans don’t work. It’s like Flaubert’s parrot.”

He went on, “I’m thinking to myself, ‘Who is this guy?’ Finally, I say to [Fauci], ‘Dude’ — and I actually called him ‘dude,’ I didn’t know I should have addressed him as Dr. Fauci at the time — I go, ‘Dude, you mean to tell me if there’s like 20,000 Chinese nationals coming in every day to Kennedy and Dulles and LAX and O’Hare — many of them lit up with the Wuhan virus like a Christmas tree — that [they should] just come on down?'”

Fauci “just kept saying travel bans don’t work,” Navarro emphasized. He said Fauci advised Trump “not to worry” about the coronavirus in January 2020.

“One of the missions of the book is to get Fauci out of government and into a jail cell,” he remarked.

Navarro contemplated the possibility of the Chinese Communist Party deliberately releasing the coronavirus as part of a broader geopolitical strategy to undermine the Trump administration and America, more broadly.

“It doesn’t matter if this thing accidentally escaped from the lab. What matters is that what China did afterwards. … Communist China guaranteed this thing would become a pandemic that would eventually kill millions worldwide,” he estimated.

“If you think about it, China has gained relative to the United States and the rest the world because of this thing. … These are perilous times, and China’s resumed its rise after four years of kowtowing to Donald John Trump,” he concluded.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Millions didn't die. And whatever number did die, neither a slightly earlier travel ban nor anything else the Trump admin might have done would have reduced that number. It would have devastated our economy even more than the lockdowns that they still did impose anyway did though.

And as inexcusable as Fauci is every step of the way, what is this self-important buffoon saying anyway? That if Fauci had told them those details earlier, then they would have imposed even stricter lockdowns on us than what they already did, but that because of his lie of omission, then, even though they still knew about the virus, they just didn't do as much as they would have as quickly as they would have if only they'd known?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

At some point, we have to question if Fauci is working for the Chinese. It's appearing like this guy used our money to fund the creation of a virus, held the door open for it, then used it to crash our economy, destroy our government, and weaken our moral resolve. Maybe this investigation should be taken over by the military instead of the Justice Dept.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

At this point there is no reason not to believe the fouchy and the chicoms didnt do this together on purpose.
    Do something Danke