Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TX: 8 dead, dozens injured, after crowd "stampede" at Houston Astroworld festival

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Because it's pop.

You and I both know the music was the cake but the icing was the fact that there's an unwritten rule that if someone is on the ground you get your hands on him or her and get him or her to safety. The one I'll always remember from a show is that one dude who was stumbling out of the pit and how shocked he looked when I put hands on his shoulders, 'cause he thought I was going for him, but then I frog marched him over to the bar to get water and he thanked me profusely. That's what it is about.

Still is, as of Dec 2019, anyway, though my fusing vertebrae keep me out of the pit...

That's what it meant to be counter-cultural 30 years ago.... and it's still what it means. Participating in the counter-culture means treating strangers with sympathy, whether it's a Rainbow gathering or a GWAR concert.

The trouble is regular old traditional culture has infiltrated everywhere now. It's even in the SCA, which has turned into a woke mob that is more concerned with kicking people out than just being cool to each other.
    I recall, I carried a guy to medics after he got his arm broken in the pit at Lollapalooza '96 - during RATM's set.

$#@! me, that crowd was tough...gave real life meaning to the line from "A Boy Named Sue":

"Kicking and a gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer".

And 95 degree heat and humidity at the South Florida Fairgrounds.

Jesus...25 years ago...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post

At 4:16 you can definitely see how there might have been some fatalities in that mob...that ain't no mosh pit. What blows mind is how this $#@!e attracted a crowd that size! I think there was a vax requirement to get in so at least they won't be procreating.
    Well, that was painful to watch and listen to.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was a requirement of being jabbed to get in, and also jab tables outside for those unjabbed that wanted in. Secondly, 5 gee wireless was being used over the entirety of the grounds I'm sure. Between these two things, this is what you get and what will continue to happen until mass gatherings are outlawed to 'prevent crushing mobs' like this. From the vids I've seen the only surging began after people realized that folks were dropping and dying all around them. A couple different tiktok vids said the same thing, even from the beginning of the day, you couldnt breathe. People not in a crush, holding up their heads breathing as hard as they could. Some frothing blood from the mouth and nose. That $#@! wasn't a 'crowd surge', go watch any of the Rocking from Moscow shows and they don't have these death counts.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    young people dying of heart attacks were COVID vaxxed in the last 8 days (in which period the adverse effects of the COVID clot shots are the most dangerous)
    The reason some people die faster than others from clots is due to their possibly having had the vax serum injected directly into a blood vessel instead of it having to migrate from deltoid tissue into the rest of the body. Early on in the vax roll-out, WHO sent directives* to each country instructing vax administrators not to aspirate prior to injection. This is against standard medical training because there is always that chance of hitting a blood vessel. The deltoid muscle has plenty of blood vessels.

* See the third paragraph from the bottom of page 18 of the following: https://assets.publishing.service.go...y2021_v3.9.pdf

From the sample document referenced above:
    Insert the needle into the injection site far enough to ensure it will deliver the vaccine
    into the muscle and depress the plunger. There is no need to pull back on the plunger
    (aspirate) before the plunger is depressed to release the vaccine into the muscle
    because there are no large blood vessels at the recommended injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    That many cardiac arrests at a gathering that size is astounding. Were the cardiac arrests associated with adverse reactions to vaccinations? [sic]Where those people vaccinated? What would cause so many heart issues at this event? Crowds are not a new thing.
    Vaccines were required to enter the event. The cardiac arrests were due to blood clotting. The blood clotting was exacerbated by the long period of just standing around. The blood clots form due to spike proteins produced by the body (in response to the mRNA material) damaging the inner walls of the blood vessels.

The last two to die were both 9.

Who the $#@! brings a nine year old to trash like this?

First Thing: nine-year-old boy dies, becoming 10th Astroworld victim

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...roworld-victim

inhuman
    sacrifice
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The last two to die were both 9.

Who the $#@! brings a nine year old to trash like this?

First Thing: nine-year-old boy dies, becoming 10th Astroworld victim

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...roworld-victim
    On his Dads Shoulders..Dad Fell out,,kid hit is head.. (no crowd to break his fall).

died of "Covid" not "crush".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    On his Dads Shoulders..Dad Fell out,,kid hit is head.. (no crowd to break his fall).

died of "Covid" not "crush".
    @Anti Federalist

This one gets to me worse than most.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12