Thread: Rand Paul blasts Fauci: "Evidence is mounting there's been a cover-up"

Rand Paul blasts Fauci: "Evidence is mounting there's been a cover-up"

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Evidence can mount up all it wants. Dude's never going to be in a prison cell. When Fauci does exit the stage, it'll be through retirement.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Evidence can mount up all it wants. Dude's never going to be in a prison cell. When Fauci does exit the stage, it'll be through retirement.
    Maybe. Maybe not. Keep the pressure on anyway. Weren't you predicting Cuomo wouldn't be forced to resign?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'd like to see that little weasel saddled with at least some liability for every death and every lost dollar he and his co-conspirators are responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. Keep the pressure on anyway. Weren't you predicting Cuomo wouldn't be forced to resign?
    As we approach the singularity, the prognostications of the punditry are going to become increasingly irrelevant (supposing they ever were relevant). Nothing but Revelation.
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'd like to see that little weasel saddled with at least some liability for every death and every lost dollar he and his co-conspirators are responsible for.
    Quite a settlement that would be.
    "I am a bird"

I'm starting to consider the possibility that Rand is controlled opposition. There is no virus.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    I'm starting to consider the possibility that Rand is controlled opposition. There is no virus.
    I got sick with something so I'm pretty sure there is a virus. And I personally know other people that might have been in the "There is no virus" camp...until they caught the virus. That said, it is easily treated with over the counter medicine and even natural medicine.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe I stated Cuomo would not be resigning over his nursing home scandal. He resigned over allegations of sexual assault which I don't remember if I said he wouldn't resign over that. Either way, the main reason why people wanted him to resign didn't end up happening so in a way I still technically ended up being correct.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I believe I stated Cuomo would not be resigning over his nursing home scandal. He resigned over allegations of sexual assault which I don't remember if I said he wouldn't resign over that. Either way, the main reason why people wanted him to resign didn't end up happening so in a way I still technically ended up being correct.
    You know what? I'm not going to sweat that. I know I brought up that the walls were closing in around Cuomo and I believed the PTB wanted him gone to clear the road for Kamala to run virtually unopposed in 2024 and that's why democrats were going against Cuomo. So we can both be right. As for Fauci, if he's taken down for puppy torture instead of for the COVID cover up, that's still a step in the right direction.

Have you heard of the Terrain Theory of Disease and epigenetics?

Check out the books Virusmania and Goodbye Germ Theory if you have t.

Any reasoning based on the virus theory is just one possibility out of a number of possibilities as to the real cause of some folks getting really unprecedentedly sick

I got sick with something so I'm pretty sure there is a virus. And I personally know other people that might have been in the "There is no virus" camp...until they caught the virus. That said, it is easily treated with over the counter medicine and even natural medicine.

Any reasoning based on the virus theory is just one possibility out of a number of possibilities as to the real cause of some folks getting really unprecedentedly sick

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post

Okay. But that doesn't mean a virus can't be the cause, just that it's one possibility. So I think calling anyone who treats the virus as if it exists "controlled opposition" a bit harsh. But that's just my opinion.

Okay. But that doesn't mean a virus can't be the cause, just that it's one possibility. So I think calling anyone who treats the virus as if it exists "controlled opposition" a bit harsh. But that's just my opinion.
    According to the terrain theory neither viruses nor bacteria are causes for disease.

Germ theory is a flawed “science” pushed by the progeny of early 20th century Rockefeller efforts to universalize their petrol industry.

The possibility of rand being naive or genuinely in disagreement to it is very slim at the level he is - the same goes with any truths.

I started questioning him when he started kissing Trump/Israeli ass.

Ron never did that. But he could be sold as well. You can only truly trust the Lord anyway.

Anyway - my two cents.