Thread: Need some help with "New-Speak"

Need some help with "New-Speak"

I made the mistake of reading Drudge and reading just the titles of newz clips on youtube this morning and it seems as though sexual assault/rape etc. have been redefined.

A pat on the ass is "sexual assault" but so is trying to kiss a girl? Where is the line or does it change?

Rape used to mean literally forced penetration, now it seems as though regret can change a consensual encounter to rape the next day or even next week and literal penetration isn't required.

Who, specifically, is rewriting the definition and are they being rewritten for the benefit of "Teh Newz" to get sensationalized headlines or by prosecutors to pump up their statistics? Or is this behavior somehow tied to the gender-bender crowd for some reason I can't fathom?

I don't suppose it really matters, I'm just curious.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I made the mistake of reading Drudge and reading just the titles of newz clips on youtube this morning and it seems as though sexual assault/rape etc. have been redefined.

A pat on the ass is "sexual assault" but so is trying to kiss a girl? Where is the line or does it change?

Rape used to mean literally forced penetration, now it seems as though regret can change a consensual encounter to rape the next day or even next week and literal penetration isn't required.

Who, specifically, is rewriting the definition and are they being rewritten for the benefit of "Teh Newz" to get sensationalized headlines or by prosecutors to pump up their statistics? Or is this behavior somehow tied to the gender-bender crowd for some reason I can't fathom?

I don't suppose it really matters, I'm just curious.
    I think your use of the English language is typical of the white patriarchy. Words are just a way to vocalize feelings and if the feelings feel like rape or sexual assault, that is what they mean.

You better check your privilege.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It'll get to the point eventually (unless we're already there) where staring at a girl will be considered rape.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's not newspeak it's just plain CRAZYTALK.

This is how you deal with people who are crazy:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think your use of the English language is typical of the white patriarchy. Words are just a way to vocalize feelings and if the feelings feel like rape or sexual assault, that is what they mean.

You better check your privilege.
    Whaddabout the mind $#@!in' people who tune into the MSM get?

Is that okay because they feel validated?

Reality is what they say it is.
    Until that reality doesn't aggregate power anymore - at which point they change it.

Five years ago 'believe women' was the mantra. We were told that even if there's no evidence we should believe the woman.
    It culminated in the worst supreme court nomination process in US history - something finally topped Bork and Thomas, and by a lot. And it involved a Swiss-cheese story with holes so big you could sail a cargo ship through.

Fast forward to today, and an underage girl gets raped in a public school bathroom, and they not only don't believe her, but they cover it up and move the rapist to another place where he does it again.

I'm preaching the gospel far and wide of 'stop $#@!ing trying to understand them'.

We're past that point.

Figure out how their position makes zero $#@!ing sense - it should take about five seconds - and move on.

If you want something to do, the latest Jordan Peterson podcast is always edifying no matter who he's talking to. Or Jonathan Pageau. Or Nick Gillespie at Reason.
    There's so much stuff out there to fill our minds with that we shouldn't spend more than one heartbeat more than necessary on what these mental patients are up to.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Reality is what they say it is.
    Until that reality doesn't aggregate power anymore - at which point they change it.

Five years ago 'believe women' was the mantra. We were told that even if there's no evidence we should believe the woman.
    It culminated in the worst supreme court nomination process in US history - something finally topped Bork and Thomas, and by a lot. And it involved a Swiss-cheese story with holes so big you could sail a cargo ship through.

Fast forward to today, and an underage girl gets raped in a public school bathroom, and they not only don't believe her, but they cover it up and move the rapist to another place where he does it again.

I'm preaching the gospel far and wide of 'stop $#@!ing trying to understand them'.

We're past that point.

Figure out how their position makes zero $#@!ing sense - it should take about five seconds - and move on.

If you want something to do, the latest Jordan Peterson podcast is always edifying no matter who he's talking to. Or Jonathan Pageau. Or Nick Gillespie at Reason.
    There's so much stuff out there to fill our minds with that we shouldn't spend more than one heartbeat more than necessary on what these mental patients are up to.
    We live in a time where well over a whole generation has been trained to live in perpetual outrage, it is necessary to shift that outrage every so often to maintain it. And anyone refusing to be outraged is to be attacked and hounded without end.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We live in a time where well over a whole generation has been trained to live in perpetual outrage, it is necessary to shift that outrage every so often to maintain it. And anyone refusing to be outraged is to be attacked and hounded without end.
    So, any way we could shift this outrage towards the institution of government??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The way words mean new things every few weeks it wouldn't matter.

Some old guy said "Truth is treason in an empire of lies." now the truth today means something different tomorrow....

Silence is Violence, racist.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The way words mean new things every few weeks it wouldn't matter.

Some old guy said "Truth is treason in an empire of lies." now the truth today means something different tomorrow....
    It's just the same old mind $#@!, Tod.

Read your 1984 again.

2+2 = 5 if the party says so today.

Tomorrow it may equal 4 again.

Or six.

Or the whole concept of math may be denounced as white supremacy. (Good luck getting to Mars counting seashells on an abacus)

The ones running this clown show don't actually believe any of this, but, like O'Brien said, it doesn't matter.

All that matters is the party's boot, smashing our faces forever.

The time is now to fight, fly, or fold...the talking is over.

What we do in the next few years will determine freedom or slavery, light or dark, abundance or poverty, life or death for all of humanity for the next thousand years or more.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Sure, if we were the ones controlling the narrative and the outrage, but we aren't. Those that are are deep in government or in a symbiotic relation.
    "The Patriarch"

A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

They will continue to accelerate it until it is impossible to date let alone marry.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To me rape is forced penetration. Sexual Assault, IMO, is attempted rape.- not trying to kiss a girl or even an ass grab. Rape is a violent crime and it pisses me off when people equate it with a kiss. (not meaning you - I mean dipshits )

My vote is for the genderbender crowd you (or I) can't fathom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.