Thread: Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments, His Next Target: Your Children

Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments, His Next Target: Your Children

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...your-children/

Eight Democratic congress members have joined 16 Republicans demanding answers from Anthony Fauci for approving hundreds of millions of dollars in NIH funds for experiments on beagle puppies, which they wrote in a in a letter to Fauci, were “costly, cruel, and unnecessary.”

The letter marks the first time congressional Democrats, in any numbers, have turned on Fauci. They are: Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

As quoted in The Hill on October 22, the non-profit WhiteCoatWaste.org said:

“”Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste said.”....MORE

Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments, His Next Target: Your Children

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The dogs in those experiments used to be children before Fauci and Gates activated the COVID 5G mark of the beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Fauci and the whole NIH need to be indicted. NIH, CDC and FDA need to be dismantled and completely investigated for crimes against humanity. They make Hitler and Mengele look like choir boys in comparison.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Fauci and the whole NIH need to be indicted. NIH, CDC and FDA need to be dismantled and completely investigated for crimes against humanity. They make Hitler and Mengele look like choir boys in comparison.
    Couldn't agree more. Another Nuremburg trial should be in the works.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Why are people suddenly so obsessed with Fauci?
    One of many burearats involved... when he finally retires, will the BS media once again claim that "we are winning"?

How can people suddenly be "shocked" over deadly trials on animals?!? Should we believe that these "democrats" don't know about trials like these?
    Are people deaf, dumb and blind?

What does this "next" in the title mean?
    Are people still unaware that sick pharmaceutical trials on kids have been done by Fauci's NIH before...

For example the deadly AIDS drug trials on hundreds of New York City orphans:
    twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that an additional fifty-five children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...phans-ny-city/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Suddenly? Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No kidding...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Everyone that got the COVID shot is a test animal
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No kidding...
    Are you deaf, dumb and blind?
    Completely brainwashed by the bull$hit media...

For the last year alone I get 150 search results on this forum with "fauci" in the title: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=28707695

I get only with only 1 result preceding March 2020 (from September 2014) with "fauci" in the title.
    And only 74, before 28 October 2020: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=28707697
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The dogs in those experiments used to be children before Fauci and Gates activated the COVID 5G mark of the beast.
    So...when you can't defend your NWO overlords and you can't dispute the facts, try to turn it into a joke?

One of many burearats involved... when he finally retires, will the BS media once again claim that "we are winning"?

How can people suddenly be "shocked" over deadly trials on animals?!? Should we believe that these "democrats" don't know about trials like these?
    Are people deaf, dumb and blind?
    I wouldn't call 18 months "sudden." Since March 2020 our world has been completely fvcked. And Fauci is at the head of it. Most people actually have lives and don't know are care who all of the major players are in every situation until they are actually fvcked with. And for most of this time Fauci has been praised. Also this ain't about Fauci. It's about having a weapon to fight back when you talk to your brainwashed friend/relative who's blindly going along with everything St. Fauci has done up until this point. On our family prayer line we were talking to one of my cousins who had gotten over COVID. I told him "Well you don't have to worry about taking the vaccine because according to the Cleveland Clinic your immunity is at least as good as someone who's been vaccinated." One of my aunts (not his mother) was like "Where did you hear that?" I told her that I read the research. She said "Send me that." I said "I will." Then she followed up with "Well I just trust Dr. Fauci." That cousin went ahead and took the first shot, then hasn't taken the second because months later he's still being affected by the shot. That same aunt, when Rand busted Fauci on GOF, was like "Dr. Fauci sure told that Rand Paul." I explained to her that I actually read the research paper Rand was referring to and it was gain of function and it did thank the NIH for the funding. She was still "I just trust Dr. Fauci." I haven't talked to her about the puppy torture yet.

What does this "next" in the title mean?
    Are people still unaware that sick pharmaceutical trials on kids have been done by Fauci's NIH before...

For example the deadly AIDS drug trials on hundreds of New York City orphans:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...phans-ny-city/
    Thank you for providing additional context. The more this gets exposed the better. That said, and while that was TERRIBLE, people care most when it affects THEIR children. So now he's moved from experimenting on beagles, monkeys and outcast children to every public school child in the country. And a lot of stupid private schools will pick up on these "mandates" as well.

No kidding...

For the last year alone I get 150 search results on this forum with "fauci" in the title: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=28707695

I get only with only 1 result preceding March 2020 (from September 2014) with "fauci" in the title.
    And only 74, before 28 October 2020: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=28707697
    And the reason you would expect people to be constantly talking about someone who wasn't directly affecting their daily lives (Fauci before 2020) is what exactly?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Europe, apparently.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I wouldn't call 18 months "sudden." Since March 2020 our world has been completely fvcked. And Fauci is at the head of it.
    You're not seriously saying that it's not "sudden" when for decades Fauci's supporting role in big pharma crimes against humanity are blatantly ignored by the BS media, and then suddenly in March 2020 the same BS media suddenly make Fauci into a scapegoat with literally hundreds of articles (while his retirement is already planned)?!?

And for most of this time Fauci has been praised. Also this ain't about Fauci. It's about having a weapon to fight back when you talk to your brainwashed friend/relative who's blindly going along with everything St. Fauci has done up until this point.
    What you're describing here "ain't about Fauci", and has been going on for centuries (or millenia). Fauci is just another puppet, much lower in the hierarchy than the latest democrook/republicon president.
    If we can blame Fauci for "misinformation", does this make "saint" Donald's actions in the plandemic or warp speed into something "good"?

I once thought that lawyers were stupid for supporting an agenda that ultimately will negatively themselves and their loved ones (if lawyers are even capable of love).
    But it's just that they're as selfish and egotistical as politicians...

Thank you for providing additional context. The more this gets exposed the better. That said, and while that was TERRIBLE, people care most when it affects THEIR children.
    I don't disagee with you here...
    Sad but true, that's why they used orphans!

And the reason you would expect people to be constantly talking about someone who wasn't directly affecting their daily lives (Fauci before 2020) is what exactly?
    Are you really saying that big pharma hasn't affected our lives?
    And I don't think that being brainwashed (like everybody) is a valid excuse...

Fauci has for decades been completely ignored, while he acted as the frontman for big pharma. Fauci has played the same supporting role for decades going back to the 1980s.
    Fauci hasn't changed, nor the BS media that give us big-worded (another "bombshell") nothingburgers to cover-up the latest scandal that could hit the fan...

Where were you and the (rest of the) copy-pasters of the BS media since 1994?!?
    In 1994, Kary Mullis, who won the Noble Prize for inventing the PCR test that has so blatantly been misused during the plandemic, said the following about Fauci:
    "But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, 'This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a goddamn simple question,' and let the cameras follow. If people think I'm a crazy person, that's okay. But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It's a visual thing. I'm not unwilling to do something like that."
    Mullis "coincidentally" died in August 2019...

The only good "new" story I've seen with "Fauci" in the title since March 2020 is the following documentary that's really about AIDS (with Fauci in a similar supporting role as in the plandemic)

https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=21&t=895

You're not seriously saying that it's not "sudden" when for decades Fauci's supporting role in big pharma crimes against humanity are blatantly ignored by the BS media, and then suddenly in March 2020 the same BS media suddenly make Fauci into a scapegoat with literally hundreds of articles (while his retirement is already planned)?!?
    And 9/11 was in the planning for decades but it wasn't on the radar of the average American until....9/11. So...what's your point? FFS what's your point? And the patsy for 9/11 could have been 1 million other jihadis other than OBL. And Fauci's role could have been executed by thousands of other federal medical bureaucrats. So why do you think people should have been focusing on Fauci prior to him becoming the point person and spokesperson for scientific tyranny?

What you're describing here "ain't about Fauci", and has been going on for centuries (or millenia). Fauci is just another puppet, much lower in the hierarchy than the latest democrook/republicon president.
    You're making my point for me. Fauci's the point person. And he wasn't brought out to be THE face of the scientific tyranny until 2020. But now that he is....it makes sense to deal with him.

If we can blame Fauci for "misinformation", does this make "saint" Donald's actions in the plandemic or warp speed into something "good"?
    Since you like doing forum searches, lookup how many times I used "Donald Trump" and "Operation Warp Speed" in the same post. I don't give Trump a pass on this.

I once thought that lawyers were stupid for supporting an agenda that ultimately will negatively themselves and their loved ones (if lawyers are even capable of love).
    But it's just that they're as selfish and egotistical as politicians...
    Ummmm...WTF are you even babbling about here? Make some sense dude. I get it. You hate lawyers. But what your are saying here has no logical connection to the discussion whatsoever. Do you think my wanting to wake up my friends and relatives to what's really going on is "selfish and egotistical?" If you then you aren't very bright.

I don't disagee with you here...
    Sad but true, that's why they used orphans!
    I think you don't disagree with most of what I am saying, you just don't realize it.

Are you really saying that big pharma hasn't affected our lives?
    And I don't think that being brainwashed (like everybody) is a valid excuse...
    Dude, that's NOT what I said. But that said, our lives have not been affected by "big pharma" prior to 2020 the way they have been affected by Fauci and the CDC in 2020 and beyond. Big pharma NEVER pulled off a complete shut down of the U.S., no make that the WORLD economy! And big pharma was never before able to get a nationwide FEDERAL mandate to make everyone take their crap. Yes the military has been mandated to take vaccines. And states have mandated vaccinations for school children. But there have always been obvious ways around this.

Fauci has for decades been completely ignored, while he acted as the frontman for big pharma. Fauci has played the same supporting role for decades going back to the 1980s.
    Fauci has not for decades shut down the world economy and mandated that all businesses with 100 or more employees enforce vaccine mandates.

Fauci hasn't changed, nor the BS media that give us big-worded (another "bombshell") nothingburgers to cover-up the latest scandal that could hit the fan...
    Fauci has not for decades shut down the world economy and mandated that all businesses with 100 or more employees enforce vaccine mandates.

Where were you and the (rest of the) copy-pasters of the BS media since 1994?!?
    Fvck you. And I say that with the utmost lawyer sincerity. I wasn't even in the liberty fight until Ron Paul's first election. Maybe a LITTLE before that with the 9/11 truth movement. There are a MILLION different fronts in this war. And there are MANY other fronts and players even in the health freedom space besides Fauci. If you think Fauci should have been talked about every day then YOU could have talked about him everyday. Right now you are being a sanctimonious, self aggrandizing, self contradicting a$$wipe.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So...when you can't defend your NWO overlords and you can't dispute the facts, try to turn it into a joke?
    When you say things like 'NWO overlords' it's already a joke.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oh you're so funny that you're the only one laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Another Nuremburg trial should be in the works.
    This time with less testicle crushing and 13th hand evidence.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fvck you. And I say that with the utmost lawyer sincerity. I wasn't even in the liberty fight until Ron Paul's first election. Maybe a LITTLE before that with the 9/11 truth movement. There are a MILLION different fronts in this war. And there are MANY other fronts and players even in the health freedom space besides Fauci. If you think Fauci should have been talked about every day then YOU could have talked about him everyday. Right now you are being a sanctimonious, self aggrandizing, self contradicting a$$wipe.
    You have no integrity, your last 2 posts in this thread show that you lie and spin tales to cover up the truth, while using dirty lawyer communication tricks to "win" arguments.

I can promise you that one day you will notice that you actually do have a conscience that comes back to haunt you...
    Besides that the human brain isn't capable of lying for decades without becoming infected.

It won't be pretty.
    Good luck with that!

You have no integrity, your last 2 posts in this thread show that you lie and spin tales to cover up the truth, while using dirty lawyer communication tricks to "win" arguments.

I can promise you that one day you will notice that you actually do have a conscience that comes back to haunt you...
    Besides that the human brain isn't capable of lying for decades without becoming infected.

It won't be pretty.
    Good luck with that!
    I think you have mental problems. I should have just ignored you like @Anti Federalist and others did. Have a good weekend.

I can recall hollering about Fauchi back in the 80s.

I recall him doing the same damn thing about HIV/AIDS that he did with CCP19.

"You can get it from direct contact."

"No you can't."

"Maybe you can."

"It's going to go airborne."

"Maybe not."

Throwing up clouds of FUD and disinfo.

I'm "obsessed" with Fauchi right at this moment, because he is the face and conduit of current US funding of a Gain of Function virus that, in the natural world, has an 80 percent mortality rate.

That's TEOTWAWKI when they decide to release it.

These places, Wuhan etc. need to nuked from space, or have a GBU34 dropped on them.

Worldwide.

Not tomorrow...not next $#@!ing week...not after a UN meeting.

NOW.

Multilaterally if possible...Unilaterally if need be.

Anybody left alive at any of these facilities, including off site managers and bureaucrats like Fauchi, need to be tried, convicted and executed for crimes against humanity.

Now, that said, my "outrage" supply is limited.

I have only so many $#@!s to give, on any given day, especially when what needs to be done will not be done, and mankind seems destined to destroy itself, not with a bang but with black choking plague of its own creation.

My apologies if that is not enough for you.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-29-2021 at 10:57 PM.

I can recall hollering about Fauchi back in the 80s.

I recall him doing the same damn thing about HIV/AIDS that he did with CCP19.
    You claim to have been exposing Fauci since the 1980s, but you haven't started a single thread on RPF with Fauci in the title in the years before March 2020. I thought you were younger by the way...
    Then since March 2020 you haved helped the BS media covering up the scandals by copy-pasting thousands of big-worded nothingburgers, including the ones to turn Fauci into a scapegoat (as his retirement is already planned).

My apologies if that is not enough for you.
    Maybe you already realise that it's never "good enough" for me, including my own childish atttempts to wake people up from mind control, which is futile as they want to continue staying asleep.

But why is this worthless crap from the BS media good enough for you?
    You knew (must have known) that - in the name of medical science - lab animals are effectively tortured upon, but you started a thread on puppy torture by Fauci anyway...

I'm "obsessed" with Fauchi right at this moment, because he is the face and conduit of current US funding of a Gain of Function virus that, in the natural world, has an 80 percent mortality rate.

That's TEOTWAWKI when they decide to release it.

These places, Wuhan etc. need to nuked from space, or have a GBU34 dropped on them.
    Do you really believe that?!?
    You don't seem dumb enough to fall for fear mongering disinformation as blatant as this...

I have only so many $#@!s to give, on any given day, especially when what needs to be done will not be done, and mankind seems destined to destroy itself, not with a bang but with black choking plague of its own creation.
    I think I have pointed out before to you that the right-wing propaganda you copy-paste is worthless and actually supports the leftist media as the right-wing media are the best support for the left-wing media, and vice versa. Just like the Republicons are really working together with the Democrooks.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-30-2021 at 12:53 AM.

Mocking this cruelty makes you the joke.

You contribute nothing. Your posts are pointless.

[sic]

No Science Basis for Beagle Experiments, Pure Sadism
    The congress members reiterated to the man who has been trusted with national health policy for two years that there was no scientific basis for the dog experiments, and said, addressing Fauci directly:

“Since the Food and Drug Administration has clearly stated that it does not require dog testing for new drugs, why has NIAID continued to commission testing on dogs?”

The letter noted:

“the FDA itself has recently stated that it “does not mandate that human drugs be studied in dogs.”

The puppies had their vocal cords cut, the letter describes:

“so that experimenters would not have to listen to the pained cries of the beagle puppies.”

The puppies were all between six to eight months old. They suffered for months before being euthanized.

The revelations raise the disturbing possibility that for nearly two years, unprecedented power over national life has been in the hands of psychopaths, and those who bow to them. Senator Rand Paul has said Fauci should be “in jail” for lying to Congress about his NIH division’s funding of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab in China, the bioweapons research arm of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA,) commanded by Major General Chen Wei.

Last Sunday, the Twitter hashtag #ArrestFauci became the number one trending hashtag on the 200-million-user social platform, an indicator of international outrage, across party lines, over the beagle story.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

You claim to have been exposing Fauci since the 1980s, but you haven't started a single thread on RPF with Fauci in the title in the years before March 2020. I thought you were younger by the way...
    Then since March 2020 you haved helped the BS media covering up the scandals by copy-pasting thousands of big-worded nothingburgers, including the ones to turn Fauci into a scapegoat (as his retirement is already planned).
    Yes, I was aware of what he was doing, back in the eighties.

To tell the honest truth, I had no idea the little turd was still in government or even alive.

Pooh pooh on me, that I do not have the time or inclination to keep track of every one of these clowns.

Maybe you already realise that it's never "good enough" for me, including my own childish atttempts to wake people up from mind control, which is futile as they want to continue staying asleep.

But why is this worthless crap from the BS media good enough for you?
    You knew (must have known) that - in the name of medical science - lab animals are effectively tortured upon, but you started a thread on puppy torture by Fauci anyway...
    I never started a Fauci/puppy torture thread.

Do you really believe that?!?
    You don't seem dumb enough to fall for fear mongering disinformation as blatant as this...
    You are aware of Dr. Steven Quay's reports that indicate the Wuhan lab is also doing gain of function research on the Nipah virus that is two years ahead of the GoF work on CCP19?

Instead of insulting me, why not try explaining why you think this is not something to be concerned about?

I think I have pointed out before to you that the right-wing propaganda you copy-paste is worthless and actually supports the leftist media as the right-wing media are the best support for the left-wing media, and vice versa. Just like the Republicons are really working together with the Democrooks.
    Then don't read it.

To tell the honest truth, I had no idea the little turd was still in government or even alive.
    I wouldn't have known either if it wasn't for looking into the AIDS hoax.
    If I remember correctly Kary Mullis even talked about the little bastard in a video in 2019...

I never started a Fauci/puppy torture thread.
    I'm sorry for my mistake.

You are aware of Dr. Steven Quay's reports that indicate the Wuhan lab is also doing gain of function research on the Nipah virus that is two years ahead of the GoF work on CCP19?

Instead of insulting me, why not try explaining why you think this is not something to be concerned about?
    Here are some "easy" reasons.
    1) The elite psychopaths that rule the world are terrified of dying, so wouldn't allow a dangerous infectious disease to be glued together in a lab and released on the population.
    2) Of the original death toll something like 75% was in nursing homes. If an infectious common cold virus would be very deadly, it would have immediately spread out (that's besides that the nursing homes were even more locked down than the rest, so couldn't get infected).
    3) It's being pushed in the spotlight by the BS media and internet "search" engines. They wouldn't if this was a "real" story (instead of science fiction).

That's besides that the COVID virus can only be seen as not very deadly (0.1%), so nothing to be afraid of.
    And clearly they don't need a genuine "dangerous" virus to lockdown the world, increase the surveillance state and blackmail people into getting COVID vaxxed. They only need propaganda and your government to instate the tyranny.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here are some "easy" reasons.
    1) The elite psychopaths that rule the world are terrified of dying, so wouldn't allow a dangerous infectious disease to be glued together in a lab and released on the population.
    They are also terrified of all of us. They have stated repeatedly that earth's ideal population should be about 500 million or so. If they were convinced that a suitable antidote/treatment/vaccine, only available to them, were available, you bet your ass they would release a genocidal pathogen.

Besides, it's a moot issue. They ARE developing, and have had some success, in engineering super pathogens with horrifying communicability and mortality rates.

All it would take is one jaded, world weary, green $#@!, who is convinced that humanity is a plague, working in of these facilities to release it on their own.

2) Of the original death toll something like 75% was in nursing homes. If an infectious common cold virus would be very deadly, it would have immediately spread out (that's besides that the nursing homes were even more locked down than the rest, so couldn't get infected).
    3) It's being pushed in the spotlight by the BS media and internet "search" engines. They wouldn't if this was a "real" story (instead of science fiction).

That's besides that the COVID virus can only be seen as not very deadly (0.1%), so nothing to be afraid of.
    And clearly they don't need a genuine "dangerous" virus to lockdown the world, increase the surveillance state and blackmail people into getting COVID vaxxed. They only need propaganda and your government to instate the tyranny.
    Your reply is CCP19 related, of which I was not speaking of.

That said, all CCP19 was, was a dry run.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-30-2021 at 12:45 PM.

CLASSIC! Nobel Prize winner Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR Test: Fauci “Doesn’t know anything about anything,” is willing to “lie directly into the camera.”

Your reply is CCP19 related, of which I was not speaking of.
    I can't say if they will ever be able to engineer a deadly virus in a lab.
    They would only release it on the public if it weren't contagious, in comparison high energy radiation weapons are easier to target, to use and can be operated through computers (that won't refuse orders).

That said, all CCP19 was, was a dry run.
    I fear something similar, but unlike you I don't believe there will be any genuine deadly virus. I can't even understand how people allow the authorities to lockdown the world over a common cold virus with a 0.1% death rate.

As bad as it is, the corona lockdown doesn’t come close to how gruesome I imagined the coming ebola police state.
    Since 2016, I’ve been expecting that an “ebola false flag” will be staged: https://archive.md/kO7a1

Here is another example of common animal cruelty for the sake of producing vaccines. These aren't experiments for medical research, but "normal" practices...
    If a cow coming for slaughter happens to be pregnant, the cow is slaughtered and bled, and then the fetus is removed from its mother and brought into a blood collection room. The fetus, which remains alive during the following process to ensure blood quality, has a needle inserted into its heart. Its blood is then drained until the fetus dies, a death that usually takes about five minutes. This blood is then refined, and the resulting extract is FBS. Millions of fetuses are slaughtered this way.
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...-for-vaccines/

Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments [...]
    (h/t White Coat Waste Project)

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    CLASSIC! Nobel Prize winner Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR Test: Fauci “Doesn’t know anything about anything,” is willing to “lie directly into the camera.”

Ironically this guy mysteriously died right before the pandemic hit. Move along, nothing to see here.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge