Thread: Vaginal ulcers could be new but extremely rare complication of Covid jabs, doctors claim

Vaginal ulcers could be new but extremely rare complication of Covid jabs, doctors claim

Vaginal ulcers could be new but extremely rare complication of Covid jabs, doctors claim

VAGINAL ulcers could be a newly discovered side effect of Covid vaccination, US doctors have claimed.

After treating a 16-year-old girl for agonising lesions in her genitals, they suspect her recent jab could be the only cause.

The teenager was not sexually active and had been given her second Pfizer Covid vaccine dose days before coming to hospital.

Docs said the young woman had developed agonising “sores” in her vaginal area alongside a fever, fatigue and muscle aches within 24 hours of having the US-made jab.

Two days later she went to the emergency room and, although given antibiotics, did not improve.
    Tests showed the teen did not have Covid or herpes, causing medics to consider the jab she’d recently had.

But if there is a link, the complication would be extremely rare.

The girl was diagnosed with “vulvar aphthous ulcers”, or Lipschütz ulcers, which is thought to be triggered by an immune response to a viral infection.
    More: https://www.the-sun.com/health/39286...covid-vaccine/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did they try treating her with horse paste?

A 16-year old getting the jab. Totally unnecessary. Parents are dumb.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    A 16-year old getting the jab. Totally unnecessary. Parents are dumb.
    If teenage girls can get birth control or have abortions without parents knowledge, I would bet they can get vaccinated without consent also.

Something tells me these rare vaginal ulcers are going to become very common.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Herpes simplex and herpes zoster viruses in COVID-19 patients
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34247308/

Herpes infection possibly linked to COVID-19 vaccine, study says
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/herpe...ine-study-says
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner