Thread: Mike Lindell Announces Telethon To Prepare Nation For Election Reversal

Mike Lindell Announces Telethon To Prepare Nation For Election Reversal

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has announced a 3-day "marathon" broadcast to prepare the country for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned.

"This is absolutely the biggest cover-up for the biggest crime in history," Lindell told right-wing host Steve Bannon on Friday. "I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving."

Lindell predicted that up to 30 state attorneys general would join his lawsuit claiming that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"I really believe it will be 9-0 that they will at least look at it," he said of the court, "that they're going to take it down."

Lindell said that the "marathon" broadcast would begin the Wednesday before Thanksgiving on his FrankSpeech.com website.
    https://crooksandliars.com/2021/10/m...lethon-prepare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JidYgiRA3WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome! Donald Trump will be back in the white house in no time, surely.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Wait, that's more than two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Case will be before supreme court by thanksgiving, and Trump will be back in white house by Christmas

This was the plan all along
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    It turns out that all major PATRIOTS IN CONTROL events are planned around official holidays.

Their families won't talk to them anymore anyway so they need something to do.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Does this mean schumer will restrict legislation to one trillion bill instead of four trillion ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Does this mean schumer will restrict legislation to one trillion bill instead of four trillion ?
    It will be the best ever 4 separate beautiful 1 trillion dollar bills.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Do you think Lindell believes the election was stolen?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Who knows? I didn't think anyone could be this delusional. But then Trump and the Trumpkins came along.

I think a better question is does he know the world is laughing at him?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It keeps Trump's donations rolling in and stops hard core supporters from looking at other candidates. They will try to keep it going as long as possible until the 2024 elections start up.

So it is either he knows it is a scam and is trying to keep the scam going to support his friend as long as possible or Trumpkins or surrogates pulled the wool over his eyes so he keeps the scam going (with the people around him keeping him distracted from looking too close to the data while riling him up).

Probably a combination of both.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And he will probably count that as a decrease in spending.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    And he will probably count that as a decrease in spending.
    Ya , he and biden will tell everyone its pd for .
    Do something Danke