Thread: Condoleezza Rice’s CRT stance proves she’s a foot solider for white supremacy

Exclamation Condoleezza Rice’s CRT stance proves she’s a foot solider for white supremacy

Condoleezza Rice’s CRT stance proves she’s a foot solider for white supremacy

https://thegrio.com/2021/10/22/condo...ite-supremacy/

OPINION: Touré writes we are debating about whether we should teach our children real American history or if we should lie to them and protect their fragile white hearts.

Touré Oct 22, 2021

Condoleezza Rice’s recent appearance on The View was offensive and disgusting for many reasons but she was who we thought she was: a soldier for white supremacy. Her thoughts on Critical Race Theory are completely white centric, as in, they revolve around the thoughts and needs of white people.

Her primary argument against Critical Race Theory is that history should not be taught in a way that makes white kids feel bad. What? We should whitewash U.S. history to protect the feelings of white children? Excuse me, I misspoke — we should whitewash U.S. history even more than we already do in order to protect the feelings of white children?

First of all, what about the feelings of Black children? What would their feelings be if they knew they were being taught a version of American history that was distorted to protect white kids? What message does that send to them? And what about the feelings they have when learning about the real American history?

Also this — white children and adults should absolutely feel bad about the past atrocities committed by white Americans. They should feel guilty. They should cringe at what their ancestors did. They should also understand that modern white power is directly related to those atrocities. White people gained economic and institutional advantages from slavery and segregation and the long-term subjugation of Black people that continue to help them to this day.

White people should know that American history is rated X and their relatives are the one who Black people had to fear. They didn’t arrive and have a nice dinner with the natives and buy Manhattan for a few trinkets.

The Europeans who settled early America made treaties with American Indians and then violated those treaties and slaughtered the natives as rapidly as possible. They didn’t merely own slaves and treat them kindly. They had a cruel and peculiar institution that kidnapped and human trafficked and then beat and raped and subjugated humans for generations.

Slavery was far more cruel and frightening than most people even know unless you read diaries written by former slaves. And the past is not done with us — slavery created the economy and the wealth that led to America becoming a global economic power. You didn’t have to own slaves in order to participate in that wealth-building but all of the wealth derived from it went to white people and was thus stolen from Black people.

American history is a series of cycles where white people grow more powerful because of the legalized oppression of Black people. American history is a series of stories where white people knock us down and stand on our necks and then ask why we’re on the ground. If we don’t know history we don’t understand reality and how it was constructed. I really don’t care if learning this makes white kids feel bad — and if it doesn’t then they are too heartless.

Also this — yes the teaching of American history can sometimes make people feel bad. Terrible things happened and it’s traumatizing. We should not hide the truth from our kids; we should aim to teach them what happened and then, together, deal with how we feel about it. Because even if the history initially makes you feel bad, that’s not enough of a reason to not teach it.

I recall many days where I learned more about slavery or segregation or Jim Crow or lynchings, days in grade school or in college where I was a Black Studies major. I often walked out of a classroom in a rage, thinking about the indignities visited upon my ancestors. But when I calmed down I realized those lessons had filled me with a sense of purpose —knowing what my people had gone through from slavery to the Civil Rights and Black Power movements made me feel like I had to do something valuable with my life in order to honor the fights and the sacrifices they had made.

I could feel the shoulders that I was standing upon to reach up for the life that I had and I owed it to them to use my life in a way that might honor them and make them proud.

On The View, Rice suggests that learning about America’s racial history could make Black children feel disempowered by race but it had the exact opposite impact on me. Just because the stories are hard to hear does not mean that it will damage the listeners.

Our classrooms should not be another example of white privilege, they should reflect the ugly reality of American history. But really the whole discussion is bizarre — we are debating about whether we should teach our children real American history or if we should lie to them and protect their fragile white hearts.

I cannot accept a country that contorts itself to avoid causing white pain. I’m not here to help comfort white people. And Lord knows I am never, ever going to center them.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's more of a foot soldier for globalism rather than white supremacy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

On The View, Rice suggests that learning about America’s racial history could make Black children feel disempowered by race but it had the exact opposite impact on me.
    Very empowering for him. He found a career as a race hustler and professional agitator. He would simply be a useful idiot for the Marxists if not for the money he makes from it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

First of all, what about the feelings of Black children?
    What about them? We've been falling all over ourselves, for 60 years now, worrying about what the blacks "feel" about this that or the other thing. Blacks are now "Poochie", they are 12 percent of the population, but are presented in every advertisement, entertainment venue, sports ball and institution. We have thrown trillions of dollars at "black" issues, that have only resulted in more poverty, crime, ignorance, dependency and misery.

It's time the black man stops caring what the white man thinks of his "feelings" and concern himself with righting the issues that plague his people.

It's far past time for the white man to stop meddling in the black man's affairs with white saviourism that just makes things worse.

Also this — white children and adults should absolutely feel bad about the past atrocities committed by white Americans. They should feel guilty. They should cringe at what their ancestors did. They should also understand that modern white power is directly related to those atrocities. White people gained economic and institutional advantages from slavery and segregation and the long-term subjugation of Black people that continue to help them to this day.
    I do not.

Nor will I be made to think badly about my ancestors and the people that built a nation and spread a philosophy that has lifted more people out of poverty and starvation and destitution and has given more men more dignity, than any nation, state, kingdom or philosophy that has gone before in all of recorded history, because of a bunch of $#@!ing Marxist slugs.

That my flesh and blood built that, that they had a direct hand in it, reaching through the generations to me and my children, I am infinitely proud of, and because of it, I am called upon every single day to be a better man, worthy of the efforts and sacrifices they made.

Economic prosperity and individual liberty did not spread across the globe because of the efforts of chattel agricultural slavery working in the failed model of King Cotton in the southern US.

It was the industrialists and visionaries of the time that made that progress possible.

I cannot accept a country that contorts itself to avoid causing white pain. I’m not here to help comfort white people. And Lord knows I am never, ever going to center them.
    And I'm not going to turn my country upside down to please you and your never ending griping and grievances.

It is time to separate.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

LOL for $#@!s & giggles I watched this segment and Condy Rice was speakin common sense.

The others just stared at her pretending they had no idea what she was talking about, as if stuff like in the below article isn't happening:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...k-race-equity/
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

The harder the Left denies that they are pushing CRT into the classrooms, the more obvious it is that they are indeed doing exactly that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Our history of slavery and killing off the native Americans made me feel bad I still feel bad about it. Blacks weren't the only slaves there were white slaves and Chinese slaves as well.

What is really making me feel bad now is that we are fast approaching slavery on a world wide level. Sorry to mix feeling and facts forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Our history of slavery and killing off the native Americans made me feel bad I still feel bad about it. Blacks weren't the only slaves there were white slaves and Chinese slaves as well.
    And plenty of black slave owners.

What is really making me feel bad now is that we are fast approaching slavery on a world wide level. Sorry to mix feeling and facts forgive me.
    We've all been slaves since at least 1865 (perhaps sooner with Andrew Jackson's nullification crisis). People like to feel warm & fuzzy that Lincoln "freed the slaves" but in reality he did the opposite - he made slaves of us all by denying our right to self determination.

This country started as a voluntary union. It has not been that way, for a very long time.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Very empowering for him. He found a career as a race hustler and professional agitator. He would simply be a useful idiot for the Marxists if not for the money he makes from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    //

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's time the black man stops caring what the white man thinks of his "feelings" and concern himself with righting the issues that plague his people.

It's far past time for the white man to stop meddling in the black man's affairs with white saviourism that just makes things worse.
    Unfortunately, the man who was best at seeking to move things in that direction was murdered a long time ago:

Now we're left with charlatans like this:

So now, instead of self-respecting men who defiantly and proudly refuse to comply with their continued victimization (and who refuse to make their own sense of self-worth contingent upon the feelings of others), we have abject creatures (like the one in the OP) who defiantly and hubristically demand that their own sense of self-worth is contingent upon the guilt-driven self-abasement of others (in the faces of whom they wave their sores as some kind of moral license or trump card).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-25-2021 at 10:45 PM.

That article didn't address CRT at all. He said we should learn history. I agree. I have a degree in it. But teaching American history accurately does not require CRT.

This article is just an emotional bait-and-switch.

I can't stand rice but she said nothing wrong.