Dr. Fauci funded puppy torture

One for @Anti Federalist

https://thehill.com/changing-america...ers-from-fauci

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ca._wcw_beagles.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	8315

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.

According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing.

White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking.

Leading the effort is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), writing a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

Mace’s letter was signed by Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Scott Franklin (R-Fla.), Andrew Garbarino (R-N.Y.), Carlos Gimenez (R-Fla.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Maria E. Salazar (R-Fla.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Changing America.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a sick and disgusting manlet Fauci is. This is worse than that story of him scalping off the head's of mice a few months back. This is the kind of $#@! that Josef Mengele did. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if Fauci had done this to humans.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-23-2021 at 02:33 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Maybe this will gain some traction to arrest and remove Fraudchi.

Thanks for the heads up.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."
    Ok that's more than a little $#@!ed up
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ok that's more than a little $#@!ed up
    Sounds like we know what should be done with fouchy
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe this will gain some traction to arrest and remove Fraudchi.

Thanks for the heads up.
    If killing man's best friend doesn't wake some people up then they are truly lost forever.

Edit: Looks like this story has been trending on Twitter all day.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-23-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What a sick and disgusting manlet Fauci is. This is worse than that story of him scalping off the head's of mice a few months back. This is the kind of $#@! that Josef Mengele did. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if Fauci had done this to humans.
    Fauci and Mengele will eventually be historically lumped together. But for now, Fauci is riding high as the leader of the cult of big pharma.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fauci and Mengele will eventually be historically lumped together. But for now, Fauci is riding high as the leader of the cult of big pharma.
    Some people still embrace "Evoloution" after the Piltdown Man..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It has been said by many psychiatrists that, if children hurt animals or were cruel to them when they are young, they move on to hurting people later in life.

I can only imagine what Foulchee's childhood was like.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It has been said by many psychiatrists that, if children hurt animals or were cruel to them when they are young, they move on to hurting people later in life.

I can only imagine what Foulchee's childhood was like.
    This is true. Many serial killers have been noted of hurting animals during their childhood.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If killing man's best friend doesn't wake some people up then they are truly lost forever.

Edit: Looks like this story has been trending on Twitter all day.
    And there are still people leaping to defend this and engaging in whataboutism. Unbelievable.

Why do you people hate science?

Since Disney released that Fauci documentary, would that make Fauci a Disney villain?

Calvin Coolidge

Fauci and Mengele