Thread: Biden flashes White Power "OK" symbol at CNN town hall

Exclamation Biden flashes White Power "OK" symbol at CNN town hall

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451342937254731778

Why Did Trump Make the ‘OK’ Sign While Talking about AOC?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...esture-860776/

The gesture is traditionally the symbol for “OK,” but, mutated by a wildly successful 4chan hoax and stripped of its irony by white supremacists, it’s now also used as an earnest “white power” symbol.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is just giving a shout out to his Illuminati handlers.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I use the OK symbol on rare occasions , mostly though I prefer the Nixon Victory symbol and the middle finger .
    Do something Danke

Damn deaf people and their constant display of Gang Gestures with their hands...

(I know I am going straight to hell for that one...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...50838157025291

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...36044480782342
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-24-2021 at 08:38 PM.

He's obviously signalling that white supremacists won't pay a cent. According to Biden's plan it will be on the backs of POCs.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He's obviously signalling that white supremacists won't pay a cent. According to Biden's plan it will be on the backs of POCs.
    Well, then...I guess I'm in good shape.

Thanks Joe.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

U.S. President Joe Biden's hand gesture at a CNN town hall in Baltimore did not indicate white power, contrary to claims on social media. He made the hand gesture while saying corporations pay “zero cents”, in response to a question about tax rates
    But of course, Trump's innocent OK gesture was a racist secret "dog whistle" to the cracka hordes.

Clowns...every single last one of you media people. Clowns.

$#@! like this is why nobody believes you anymore.

And about goddamn time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But of course, Trump's innocent OK gesture was a racist secret "dog whistle" to the cracka hordes.

Clowns...every single last one of you media people. Clowns.

$#@! like this is why nobody believes you anymore.

And about goddamn time.
    Like you said about the gander. We might as well spread that rumor far and wide.

As an experiment i gave the ok sign a few times at dinner last night , nobody seemed to notice , i'll try the grocery next .
    Do something Danke

How racist of Biden. POC should threaten an uprising over that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/sta...26931793661954

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...