Thread: Samsung

Samsung

We purchased a new front load washer and dryer on September 9, 2021. Washer worked for about a week then continually threw a 4C code. Troubleshooting did no good. After a week or so a tech shows up. He changes a couple of things and leaves with machine still not working. He said needs new circuit board. They will order parts and reschedule to come put in. Yesterday get a call that the service has been changed to replacement and I got transferred to Samsung. After a long time I deduce that it is more work to replace than service. I do not want to more washer out, new one in, up stairs, hook it up.... I deduce that the reason they change from repair to replace is because they probably do not have the part to fix. After even longer time she says that is why. Then I find out they do not have a replacement. The only solution they want to offer is a refund. I say I bought a set and do not want a refund on only the washer. I want a matching set. Only option available is accept refund for washer. She tells me she will transfer me to person after I agree to refund. I keep saying I do not want refund on only washer. She keeps saying she has to close this ticket before she can transfer me. I keep saying no. She does the ticket anyway and I get transferred where a guy tells me they wont refund drier because nothing wrong with it. WTF. Imagine if you purchased extended warranty and manufacturer gives refund they will not refund that. Imagine it takes 2 months to get machine running they will not extend warranty for all the time you had no use of machine. Refund takes up to a month to process throughout all their various departments.

Do not purchase Samsung.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Find their home address, track them and kill them.

Tip:

Forget about a washer/dryer that has pushbuttons.

Pushbuttons means circuit boards.

Circuit boards means controlled/planned obsolescence.

Washer/dryer replacement is almost always female-driven.

Frontloaders that are supposed to be eco-friendly in pretty colors is what the consumers are told that they want.

If you want machines that can last almost indefinitely with normal maintenance, buy an old toploader washer and a dryer with a big dial.

The dial is an electromechanical timer which lasts a long time and is available around the world.

There is a youtube video for every repair of older washers/dryers.

My suggestion would be Whirlpool or Speed Queen.

Uh , ya , I wouldnt buy that again. I didnt even know they made washers and driers .
    Do something Danke

I was listening to a radio show with a service tech who said that he would stay away from LG and Samsung because not only of the problems, but they go quickly from model change to obsolete regarding parts.

Most of the 'murikan brands of toploaders source from the same parts stream, so many of the same parts have been in service for decades.

Never even bought a phone from them. How many houses have they burned down by now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have a speed queen with a dial and a gas stove with dials .
    Do something Danke

Try for an Electrolux. Going on 7 yrs. now. Washer motor went out but they paid for part and service as it was still under warrantee and no problems out of it since.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=electrolux
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-22-2021 at 12:58 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Tip:

Forget about a washer/dryer that has pushbuttons.

Pushbuttons means circuit boards.

Circuit boards means controlled/planned obsolescence.

Washer/dryer replacement is almost always female-driven.

Frontloaders that are supposed to be eco-friendly in pretty colors is what the consumers are told that they want.

If you want machines that can last almost indefinitely with normal maintenance, buy an old toploader washer and a dryer with a big dial.

The dial is an electromechanical timer which lasts a long time and is available around the world.

There is a youtube video for every repair of older washers/dryers.

My suggestion would be Whirlpool or Speed Queen.
    What he said.

$#@! a bunch of computer washing machines.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Hey man, I heard dem front loading washers made water molecules bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What he said.

$#@! a bunch of computer washing machines.
    I understand. I get it. But with the one exception of a motor change, paid in full, including labor, by the company, I love R2 and D2. The Electrolux's I bought perform. When the missus isn't around I stuff that $#@! full. After, I just use a rag to wipe the seal and door and leave it cracked. Once a month I run a vinegar clean through it. No mold issues on this front loader. I'm satisfied.