Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 190

Thread: Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set

  1. #1

    Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set

    Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set

    PAUL BOIS 21 Oct 2021

    A tragedy occurred on the set of the latest Alec Baldwin movie where the actor reportedly accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and injured the director due to a prop gun misfire.

    “Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on a set in New Mexico on Thursday, accidentally killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza,” reported Variety.

    The tragic incident reportedly occurred on the Bonanza Creek Ranch set in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where Alec Baldwin was shooting his upcoming Western, Rust. Hutchins, who originally remained unidentified, died after being transported via helicopter to the University of New Mexico Hospital.

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...itbart+News%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Treat all guns as if they are loaded. Dumbass liberal.

  4. #3
    prop gun misfire
    Okay. If it's a prop gun, how come a projectile apparently came out of the front ?
    Does not sound like a misfire but a successful firing off a gun that shouldn't fire.
    "I am a bird"

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Treat all guns as if they are loaded. Dumbass liberal.
    Exactly. I was raise around guns and that is what my dad taught my sisters and I. My dad never locked his guns up--and we never touched them without his permission. He also trained us how to handle a gun and shoot it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Okay. If it's a prop gun, how come a projectile apparently came out of the front ?
    Does not sound like a misfire but a successful firing off a gun that shouldn't fire.
    Sounds like the death of Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee's son).


    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lee

    On March 31, 1993, Lee was filming a scene in The Crow where his character is shot and killed by thugs.[97] In the scene, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped, and a thug played by actor Michael Massee is to fire a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee's character as he walks into the room.[98]

    In the film shoot preceding the fatal scene, the prop gun, which is a real revolver, was loaded with improperly-made dummy rounds, cartridges from which the special-effects crew had removed the powder charges so in close-ups the revolver would show normal-looking ammunitions. However, the crew neglected to remove the primers from the cartridges. At some point before the fatal event, one of the rounds had been fired; although there was no powder charges, the energy from the ignited primer was enough to separate the bullet from the casing and push it part-way into the gun barrel, where it got stuck (a condition known as a squib load). For the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 ft), the dummy cartridges were replaced with blank rounds, which contained a powder charge and the primer, but no solid bullet, allowing the gun to be fired with sound and flash effects without the risk of an actual projectile. However, the gun was not properly checked and cleared before the blank round was fired, and the dummy bullet previously lodged in the barrel was then propelled forward by the blank and shot out the muzzle with almost the same force as if the round were live, striking Lee in the abdomen.[99][100]

    After Massee pulled the trigger, Lee was supposed to fall forward instead of backward. When the director said "cut", Lee did not stand up and the crew thought he was either still acting or kidding around. Jeff Imada, who immediately checked Lee, noticed something wrong when he came close and noted Lee was unconscious and breathing heavily. Medic Clyde Baisey went over and shook Lee to see if he was dazed by hitting his head during the fall, but did not think Lee had been shot since there was no bleeding. Baisey took Lee's pulse, which was regular, but within two to three minutes it slowed down dramatically, and stopped.[101]

    That was the dumbest death ever. They should have used two different guns.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  7. #6
    If this were a James Woods or Jon Voight he would be indicted. Equal Justice?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If this were a James Woods or Jon Voight he would be indicted. Equal Justice?
    Probably not. Freak accident. Nobody got indicted from Brandon Lee's death. The whole point of a prop gun is that you're supposed to be able to safely point it at someone and pull the trigger. They should be no more deadly than a paintball or airsoft gun. The real fault is the person who put an unsafe prop gun on set.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Probably not. Freak accident. Nobody got indicted from Brandon Lee's death. The whole point of a prop gun is that you're supposed to be able to safely point it at someone and pull the trigger. They should be no more deadly than a paintball or airsoft gun. The real fault is the person who put an unsafe prop gun on set.
    On stage they never do, always aiming upstage or downstage of the other actor. Like rubber bullets, the paper wadding in blank cartridges (necessary to hold the powder in place) is dangerous enough.

    The problem with letting people who have no respect for guns use them to playact is they have no respect for guns.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    On stage they never do, always aiming upstage or downstage of the other actor. Like rubber bullets, the paper wadding in blank cartridges (necessary to hold the powder in place) is dangerous enough.

    The problem with letting people who have no respect for guns use them to playact is they have no respect for guns.
    In Brandon Lee's case they obviously didn't aim upstage or downstage of him. And I've seen a lot of movies where it sure LOOKS like the gun is aimed directly at the other actor. Anyway, with today's special effects this isn't at all necessary. They could use realistic airsoft guns and CGI in the muzzle flash.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #10
    I'm surprised nobody has said this but BAN PROP GUNS! I'm only halfway joking. They serve no real purpose and have an unacceptably high risk.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sounds like the death of Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee's son).


    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lee

    On March 31, 1993, Lee was filming a scene in The Crow where his character is shot and killed by thugs.[97] In the scene, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped, and a thug played by actor Michael Massee is to fire a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee's character as he walks into the room.[98]

    In the film shoot preceding the fatal scene, the prop gun, which is a real revolver, was loaded with improperly-made dummy rounds, cartridges from which the special-effects crew had removed the powder charges so in close-ups the revolver would show normal-looking ammunitions. However, the crew neglected to remove the primers from the cartridges. At some point before the fatal event, one of the rounds had been fired; although there was no powder charges, the energy from the ignited primer was enough to separate the bullet from the casing and push it part-way into the gun barrel, where it got stuck (a condition known as a squib load). For the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 ft), the dummy cartridges were replaced with blank rounds, which contained a powder charge and the primer, but no solid bullet, allowing the gun to be fired with sound and flash effects without the risk of an actual projectile. However, the gun was not properly checked and cleared before the blank round was fired, and the dummy bullet previously lodged in the barrel was then propelled forward by the blank and shot out the muzzle with almost the same force as if the round were live, striking Lee in the abdomen.[99][100]

    After Massee pulled the trigger, Lee was supposed to fall forward instead of backward. When the director said "cut", Lee did not stand up and the crew thought he was either still acting or kidding around. Jeff Imada, who immediately checked Lee, noticed something wrong when he came close and noted Lee was unconscious and breathing heavily. Medic Clyde Baisey went over and shook Lee to see if he was dazed by hitting his head during the fall, but did not think Lee had been shot since there was no bleeding. Baisey took Lee's pulse, which was regular, but within two to three minutes it slowed down dramatically, and stopped.[101]

    That was the dumbest death ever. They should have used two different guns.
    I have to believe that not just the prop people, but the actors who pulled the triggers, must not be people who have much experience handling real guns and learning to respect and fear them the way those who have that experience do. I can't imagine being an actor going into a scene where I have to pick up a gun, point it at someone, and pull the trigger, without going through multiple steps personally to make absolutely certain that this gun will not fire a real bullet. The people who don't have that kind of respect for guns are typically anti-gun nuts whose knowledge about guns comes from fictional portrayals in TV and movies.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In Brandon Lee's case they obviously didn't aim upstage or downstage of him.
    Yeah, by "on stage" I didn't mean a soundstage. Even in theater of the round it becomes more difficult for that trick to fool the eye. Cameras tend to be brought in close enough to see everything, even a point of aim.

    That said, this doesn't sound like a similar situation to Brandon Lee's. Baldwin shot two people behind the camera. Conservative gun control involves hitting what you aim at. If you aim at no one before you pull the trigger, that's who you hit. No one.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In Brandon Lee's case they obviously didn't aim upstage or downstage of him. And I've seen a lot of movies where it sure LOOKS like the gun is aimed directly at the other actor. Anyway, with today's special effects this isn't at all necessary. They could use realistic airsoft guns and CGI in the muzzle flash.
    The sad thing is, when it comes to shooting guns, they've never seemed to care a bit about realism in the first place.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 10-22-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  16. #14

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I have to believe that not just the prop people, but the actors who pulled the triggers, must not be people who have much experience handling real guns and learning to respect and fear them the way those who have that experience do. I can't imagine being an actor going into a scene where I have to pick up a gun, point it at someone, and pull the trigger, without going through multiple steps personally to make absolutely certain that this gun will not fire a real bullet. The people who don't have that kind of respect for guns are typically anti-gun nuts whose knowledge about guns comes from fictional portrayals in TV and movies.
    Yeah....I get that....but...

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, by "on stage" I didn't mean a soundstage. Even in theater of the round it becomes more difficult for that trick to fool the eye. Cameras tend to be brought in close enough to see everything, even a point of aim.

    That said, this doesn't sound like a similar situation to Brandon Lee's. Baldwin shot two people behind the camera. Conservative gun control involves hitting what you aim at. If you aim at no one before you pull the trigger, that's who you hit. No one.
    I get that too....but....why have a gun on set that's not belonging to a security guard that can possibly be configured to kill someone? Is that extra bit of realism really worth it? I say no. Ban prop guns. Those jackasses in Hollywood support over-regulation of everybody else's industry and yet this one tiny restriction on their industry hasn't happened yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The sad thing is, when it comes to shooting guns, they've never seemed to care a bit about realism in the first place.
    ^This. I was at someone's house who was watching Once Upon A Time In Mexico and I could have sworn I saw Antonio Banderas fire his trademark double barrel sawed off shotgun four times without reloading.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    If they wanted realism, then I can see how having a real bang, flash, and recoil, that actually is the same as, or effectively mimics, that of a real gun, that is experienced by the actor pulling the trigger at that moment on camera, could add a layer of realism that CGI wouldn't emulate well enough.

    But that's the thing, they obviously never do want that kind of realism. So I'm not sure what benefit they get from having the risk of killing someone.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah....I get that....but...



    I get that too....but....why have a gun on set that's not belonging to a security guard that can possibly be configured to kill someone? Is that extra bit of realism really worth it? I say no. Ban prop guns. Those jackasses in Hollywood support over-regulation of everybody else's industry and yet this one tiny restriction on their industry hasn't happened yet.
    As a libertarian, "ban it" is far from my default position. It's presumptuous to assume one can foresee every possibility. Having to use CGI to film a character shooting bottles off a fence rail sounds more like shutting out low budget productions than addressing a widespread problem. Does that protect assistant directors or big studios? I'd rather see Baldwin charged with reckless endangerment. He's being paid more than enough to be considered a professional, and be held to the same standard as any professional who disregards basic safety in his profession.

    What the "they are liberals, they want to ban everything, let's ban their things" type response reminds me of is how this and a left and a left and a left right left two party system has marched us into tyranny. Will Rogers was right. You can only get as much liberty as you give.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    But that's the thing, they obviously never do want that kind of realism.
    Never say never. Yes, 99% of cinematic effort is put forth by hacks. Hogtie the other one percent, however, and something of real value is lost.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-22-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  21. #18
    Now he'll have to spend the rest of his life knowing he killed someone.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  22. #19
    I won't buy my kids toy guns. If they want to play, I tell them to use sticks. I taught all of them how to fire a real gun and let them see the devastation it does to a target, and they know gun safety, better than Alec.

    Right now, my 8 and 10 year old sons are learning the David and Goliath sling. I told them when they can hit a target five times in a row that we will cut down saplings and make long bows.
    ...

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah....I get that....but...



    I get that too....but....why have a gun on set that's not belonging to a security guard that can possibly be configured to kill someone? Is that extra bit of realism really worth it? I say no. Ban prop guns. Those jackasses in Hollywood support over-regulation of everybody else's industry and yet this one tiny restriction on their industry hasn't happened yet.



    ^This. I was at someone's house who was watching Once Upon A Time In Mexico and I could have sworn I saw Antonio Banderas fire his trademark double barrel sawed off shotgun four times without reloading.
    Banning $#@! is a slippery slope. I know re-enactors from Revolutionary to WWII that use authentic weapons or working reproductions and blanks in their demonstrations. But, they aren't dumbass liberals that point real firearms at others even when loaded with blanks.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now he'll have to spend the rest of his life knowing he killed someone.
    That's not in Baldwin's make up. He's a full blown progressive and will place the blame elsewhere and sleep well at night.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's not in Baldwin's make up. He's a full blown progressive and will place the blame elsewhere and sleep well at night.
    Bet he'll start blaming the person that gave him the prop gun.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  26. #23
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet he'll start blaming the person that gave him the prop gun.
    I'll take that bet. I've already won.

    It isn't a matter of "he will..." He already has.

    ETA: And sure enough...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-22-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

    Exclamation Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set

    Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set

    PAUL BOIS 21 Oct 2021

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-on-movie-set/

    A tragedy occurred on the set of the latest Alec Baldwin movie where the actor reportedly accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and injured the director due to a prop gun misfire.

    “Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on a set in New Mexico on Thursday, accidentally killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza,” reported Variety.

    The tragic incident reportedly occurred on the Bonanza Creek Ranch set in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where Alec Baldwin was shooting his upcoming Western, Rust. Hutchins, who originally remained unidentified, died after being transported via helicopter to the University of New Mexico Hospital.

    Director Joel Souza remains in emergency care after being transported by ambulance to Christus St. Vincent’s hospital.

    The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office confirmed on Thursday that both Hutchins and Souza “were shot when a prop firearm was discharged by Alec Baldwin, 68, producer and actor.”

    Sources told Deadline, which initially reported that the incident occurred when Baldwin reportedly “cocked a gun during a rehearsal, unaware that there were live rounds in it, hitting two people, a man and a woman.” Representatives for Baldwin, a rabid anti-gun demagogue, did not immediately respond to media requests for comment.

    Hutchins was reportedly hit in the stomach while Souza was hit in the shoulder. No arrests or charges have been filed as a result of the incident, though the Sheriff’s office confirmed that the investigation remains “open and active.”

    American Cinematographer referred to Hutchins, a Ukranian native, as a “rising star” in a glowing 2019 profile.

    “My transition from journalism began when I was working on British film productions in Eastern Europe, traveling with crews to remote locations and seeing how the cinematographer worked,” she said of her transition into cinematography. “I was fascinated with storytelling based on real characters.”

    “Right now, I’m just really interested in finding fruitful collaborations,” she later added. “To me, it’s the collaborative effort between creative minds that elevates each other’s work.”
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  30. #26
    You just like sleeping on the couch.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-on-Movie-Set
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  31. #27
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You just like sleeping on the couch.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-on-Movie-Set
    No $#@!, right?

    Mods merge please.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  33. #29
    That'll teach those crew members to go on strike!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Treat all guns as if they are loaded. Dumbass liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The problem with letting people who have no respect for guns use them to playact is they have no respect for guns.
    Alec Baldwin: *spouts holier-than-thou pro-gun-control bull$#@!*

    Also Alec Baldwin: *accidentally shoots & kills someone with a gun because he's an arms-illiterate jackass*

    G. Gordon Liddy: "Any law which infringes on your right to keep and bear arms - any arm of your choice - is unconstitutional. Just don't obey the damn law."

    Also G. Gordon Liddy:

    https://twitter.com/scotthortonshow/...09020422606871

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Alec Baldwin To Host Show On MSNBC
    By anaconda in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 10:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 10:34 AM
  4. Alec Baldwin's Credit Card Commercial Remix
    By Immortal Technique in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •