Thread: Top Physician Speaks Out — We’re allowing employees with Natural Immunity to defer the Vaccine

Exclamation Top Physician Speaks Out — We’re allowing employees with Natural Immunity to defer the Vaccine

Top Physician Speaks Out — We’re allowing employees with Natural Immunity to defer the Vaccine…
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...r-the-vaccine/

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again, pretending it’s real is part of the psyop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Again, pretending it’s real is part of the psyop.
    What part of multiple respected members of this forum have had this particular cold fails to penetrate your thick skull, troll?
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What part of multiple respected members of this forum have had this particular cold fails to penetrate your thick skull, troll?
    Your hostile reaction says all I need to know about you...real subtle.

To everyone else:

I've worked all through this $#@! in a large city. I go to festivals, I got to fairs; all unmasked....and nothing. There are several women in my family, all RNs working in large hospitals, and.... nothing. No over crowded CCP19 units, no refrigerated trucks to store the bodies, it's all business as usual. In fact, my sister, a nurse, reported she had a 100 degree fever to her supervisor the other night and they made her stay and work. No test, and they all know she hasn't had the jab. They're simply not worried about it. Officially they are, but the hospital administration knows the truth and they, unofficially, are not concerned.

The only people I know personally who've got $#@!ed up during this whole ordeal, is a coworker who was almost blinded by a blood clot in his eye the week he got the jab, and my ex father-in-law who's in systolic heart failure within 2 weeks of his shot.

It doesn't exist. A doctor can't even tell the difference between 'Covid' and the flu without the 'test'.

If you believe it exists, post your proof if you have it (you don't). I'm sorry, a positive 'test' isn't proof. Getting sick isn't proof. Like I said, doctors can't even make the diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    If you believe it exists, post your proof if you have it (you don't). I'm sorry, a positive 'test' isn't proof. Getting sick isn't proof. Like I said, doctors can't even make the diagnosis.
    Make up your mind, if you have one. Is it a flu strain, or imaginary?

Because, you know, 'a flu strain' and 'imaginary' are two different things.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers