Thread: Matt Gaetz — Someone is trying to kill me…

Exclamation Matt Gaetz — Someone is trying to kill me…

Matt Gaetz — Someone is trying to kill me…
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...ng-to-kill-me/

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only that man had an explicit goal to kill someone else.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I hope that Mr. Gaetz is able to receive some quality counseling to help him get over the trauma of having been tweeted at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'm just surprised that politician assassinations aren't much more frequent.

There's certainly not a lack of desire to do so.

Just primarily the lack of balls.

Which I guess summarizes in general the current state of this country.

(Dear NSA: I oppose political assassinations. Not because they don't deserve it, I just don't see the point.)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-21-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I think it's probably more out of futility than the lack of balls... Take out one and another will take their place. Now, if there were a way to assassinate a political office, instead of the person, I bet we'd see them all the time.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think it's probably more out of futility than the lack of balls... Take out one and another will take their place. Now, if there were a way to assassinate a political office, instead of the person, I bet we'd see them all the time.
    Could probably eliminate the office if it were forceably vacated enough times to make the point.

Alternately it would create a new industry for underground bunkers for politicians to live/work in.

It would pretty much force the country into a civil war. Which to some may seem a justifiable end.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-21-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I hope that Mr. Gaetz is able to receive some quality counseling to help him get over the trauma of having been tweeted at.
    If you had bothered to listen to the statement by Gaetz, you would know that it is more than a tweet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

(Dear NSA: I oppose political assassinations. Not because they don't deserve it, I just don't see the point.)
    If we're going to have a decade where there's a bunch of assassinations and acts of vigilantism, this is definitely the decade where that needs to happen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're boring.

https://news.yahoo.com/security-unde...025645830.html

Veteran Conservative MP David Amess, 69, was talking with voters at a church in the small town of Leigh-on-Sea, east of London, when he was killed on Friday.

The attack has spread fear among MPs, coming just over five years after the similar killing of Labour MP Jo Cox in the febrile run-up to the Brexit referendum.

message sent-when they fear the people there is freedom.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-21-2021 at 06:26 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Update:

BREAKING: CNN camera operator arrested for threatening to kill Matt Gaetz and his family

OCT. 26, 2021 9:10 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Eugene “Gene” Huelsman, a long time camera operator for CNN, ABC, NBC, and others, has been arrested by authorities for threatening to kill Matt Gaetz and his family:

https://rumble.com/embed/vlo4a0/?pub=4

What’s amazing about this arrest is that the threat was made to Gaetz all the way back in January with an indictment coming down in May by a federal grand jury. Yet it wasn’t until now that Huelsman was arrested.

Here’s the terrible threat Huelsman left on Gaetz’s office voicemail on January 9th:

I’m glad they finally arrested this liberal thug but what the heck took so long?

By the way, Matt Gaetz posted this video to his Rumble account for everyone to see. He knows you won’t see this on CNN, ABC, NBC, or the other garbage networks.
    https://therightscoop.com/breaking-c...Right+Scoop%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

neg rep.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I think they all should be dodging sniper fire. I am waiting for a few heads to explode and for them to not be able to walk the streets anymore.