Thread: In-N-Out Burger Statement on Vaccine Passport Enforcement

In-N-Out Burger Statement on Vaccine Passport Enforcement

You can read the full statement from the San Francisco In-N-Out Burger here:

On Thursday, October 14, the San Francisco Department of Public Health closed our restaurant at 333 Jefferson Street because In-N-Out Burger Associates (employees) were not preventing the entry of Customers who were not carrying proper vaccination documentation. Our store properly and clearly posted signage to communicate local vaccination requirements.

After closing our restaurant, local regulators informed us that our restaurant Associates must actively intervene by demanding proof of vaccination and photo identification from every Customer, then act as enforcement personnel by barring entry for any Customers without the proper documentation.

As a Company, In-N-Out Burger strongly believes in the highest form of customer service and to us that means serving all Customers who visit us and making all Customers feel welcome. We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant Associates to segregate Customers into those who may be served and those who may not, whether based on the documentation they carry, or any other reason.

We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business. This is clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive.
    https://abc7news.com/in-n-out-sf-san...rger/11144750/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is hard to support a closed business.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is hard to support a closed business.
    Well, it's only one restaurant in the city limits that closed. They have many more.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, it's only one restaurant in the city limits that closed. They have many more.
    If there was one anywhere me I would support them. If I was in charge of artwork on display, I would pull all my artwork from any woke museum too.

I love their stance and glad to see them being so open about it but I have a hard time believing the chain's attorneys don't know that by registering the business with the State of California the owner has turned over ownership, and thus ultimate control, of the business to the State. State becomes trustee of the registered business entity and therefore legal titleholder to the business and responsible for "management" of how the business asset operates under Cali laws and rules. "Owner" of the business/franchise becomes merely a beneficial operator of the business, entitled to receive benefits as beneficiary (ie money/profit/usage) but is not true legal owner anymore.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-21-2021 at 11:19 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I went to eat there yesterday in southern california to show my support.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I love their stance and glad to see them being so open about it but I have a hard time believing the chain's attorneys don't know that by registering the business with the State of California the owner has turned over ownership, and thus ultimate control, of the business to the State. State becomes trustee of the registered business entity and therefore legal titleholder to the business and responsible for "management" of how the business asset operates under Cali laws and rules. "Owner" of the business/franchise becomes merely a beneficial operator of the business, entitled to receive benefits as beneficiary (ie money/profit/usage) but is not true legal owner anymore.
    I'm sure they do.

None of us own anything.

We're all just serfs, squatting on the King's land.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11