Thread: Resident Biden to America - You're the problem!

Exclamation Resident Biden to America - You're the problem!

I agree, having lived through Carter's "National Malaise" years, this is history repeating itself.

With this major exception: Carter was, in his bumbling, fumbling way, trying to make the nation and his fellow citizens prosper. I don't believe now, or did I then, that he had any ill intent or ulterior motive. He just didn't know what he was doing.

Resident Biden...he doesn't know what he had for breakfast. He's an empty vessel, being controlled by some of the most loathsome and dangerous Marxist revolutionists ever to come to this level of power.

And that makes him infinitely more dangerous.

JEFF POOR 20 Oct 2021

Tuesday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) likened the Biden presidency to former President Jimmy Carter’s tenure in the late 1970s.

Hawley said a central focus of Biden’s presidency has been to blame the public for the problems plaguing the nation and not to accept any of the blame.

“So, there is this weird phenomenon where you point out wait, you know, in my case I’m 52 years old, it wasn’t always this way,” host Tucker Carlson said. “You didn’t normally — you didn’t have junkies living on school grounds when I was growing up. ‘What the hell is this?’ And they look at you like, ‘What? Are you crazy? It’s always been this way.'”

“You know, I think that, ‘lower your expectations,’ Tucker, is really the slogan of the Biden presidency,” he said. “You talk about bringing back the old days, you know, the 1970s. I mean, this is like reliving Jimmy Carter’s worst years in office where we’re told that the American people are the problem.”

“You know, you’re the problem,” Hawley continued. “National malaise, oh, it’s all the American people’s fault. In fact, it’s Joe Biden’s fault and his terrible policies. He is trying to run down this country because he doesn’t believe in it, and you know, the truth is, is that we’re not a weak nation, Tucker. We’re a strong nation. It’s time we started acting like it.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “You know, you’re the problem,” Hawley continued. “National malaise, oh, it’s all the American people’s fault. In fact, it’s Joe Biden’s fault and his terrible policies. He is trying to run down this country because he doesn’t believe in it, and you know, the truth is, is that we’re not a weak nation, Tucker. We’re a strong nation. It’s time we started acting like it.
    Like by granting rank to some fruitloop?

By passing all kinds of feel good legislation?

By electing weak people to office?

We might have been a strong nation...

Jimmy Carter wakes up every morning happy knowing that he's no longer considered the worst president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree, having lived through Carter's "National Malaise" years, this is history repeating itself.

With this major exception: Carter was, in his bumbling, fumbling way, trying to make the nation and his fellow citizens prosper. I don't believe now, or did I then, that he had any ill intent or ulterior motive. He just didn't know what he was doing.
    I did not live through that time but I think that's a fair assessment of Carter.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I did not live through that time but I think that's a fair assessment of Carter.
    I'm sure there are those who would take issue with that and point out any number of things that he did that could be considered wicked or hurtful, and maybe they are right.

I just never got that sense of the man.

He was somebody well meaning, but in way over his head, with no idea how deep and loathsome The Swamp was.

Imagine a weak and flustered Trump, lacking the acidic personality, NY attitude and "bull in the China shop/Drunken Monkey" approach to things.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan