Thread: Pope Frankie the Red to Big Tech: “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech, Conspiracies”

Exclamation Pope Frankie the Red to Big Tech: “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech, Conspiracies”

Pope Demands Silicon Valley “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech,” “Conspiracy Theories”

https://summit.news/2021/10/19/pope-...racy-theories/

19 Oct 2021 - Paul Joseph Watson

Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

Yes, really.

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.

Pope Francis also invoked the term “post-truth,” which was invented by establishment media organs after they began to lose their monopoly on controlling the narrative following the election of Donald Trump.

The Catholic leader apparently believes it’s Christian and Godly to empower giant corporations to shut down free speech.

This is no surprise given his previous stance on free speech in response to the slaughter of the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists, when he rhetorically sided with the terrorists who murdered them in cold blood.

As we document in the video below, which Pope Francis would surely love to see banned, the Supreme Pontiff smears his critics as performing “the work of the devil.”

In reality, his every action and position has served to further the anti-Christ globalist beast system for which he is a willing puppet.

No doubt the Pope would respond to such claims by characterizing them as “conspiracy theories” and “hate speech.”

Beginning to see how this works?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

False prophet. The Vatican is compromised. Has been for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pope Demands Silicon Valley “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech,” “Conspiracy Theories”

https://summit.news/2021/10/19/pope-...racy-theories/

19 Oct 2021 - Paul Joseph Watson

Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

Yes, really.

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.

Pope Francis also invoked the term “post-truth,” which was invented by establishment media organs after they began to lose their monopoly on controlling the narrative following the election of Donald Trump.

The Catholic leader apparently believes it’s Christian and Godly to empower giant corporations to shut down free speech.

This is no surprise given his previous stance on free speech in response to the slaughter of the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists, when he rhetorically sided with the terrorists who murdered them in cold blood.

As we document in the video below, which Pope Francis would surely love to see banned, the Supreme Pontiff smears his critics as performing “the work of the devil.”

In reality, his every action and position has served to further the anti-Christ globalist beast system for which he is a willing puppet.

No doubt the Pope would respond to such claims by characterizing them as “conspiracy theories” and “hate speech.”

Beginning to see how this works?
    Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Dr. Fauci April, 2020. Immunity cards being discussed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...scussed-178784

Pope Francis calls for universal basic income in wake of COVID.

https://www.americamagazine.org/poli...francis-239476

Pope calls for resetting global economy because of COVID.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...e-to-covid-19/

Jake Tapper in April 2020 asking Dr. Fauci about his "Jesuit upbringing."

https://transcripts.cnn.com/show/sot...-12/segment/01
    TAPPER: You're a man of medicine, a man of science.

But today's Easter Sunday. And I know that your Catholic face -- faith and your Jesuit education played an important role in your upbringing and how you look at the task in front of you today.

On this holy day of Easter, what role does faith play in this immense task you have before you?

Seeing the connection yet?

Oh, and the Bible is full of "conspiracy theories." The biggest one is that a horde of demons actually run everything.

Ephesians 6:12
    King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There is no such thing as "hate speech."

Show me the scientific instrument that measure such a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Wow even the Roman Emperor...err Pope, sorry, is out here praying for silencing people.

"ooooh it's so close! emperor constantine's declaration that everyone and everything belongs to the papacy is soooo close to happening! silence them! 'cuz God said so"

JHC will people realize it's all Vatican foot soldiers pushing this stuff??

I'm flattered but I can't take all the credit, Frank. You know how it goes. Plant some seeds and watch them grow on their own....
    Last edited by devil21; 10-20-2021 at 01:20 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Revelation 13:16-17
    Oh, and the Bible is full of "conspiracy theories." The biggest one is that a horde of demons actually run everything.

Ephesians 6:12
    King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Yep, there is one and only one evil conspiracy in history. It is the conspiracy to usher in the Antichrist and his world-order and resurrect the pre-Flood wickedness for which God destroyed the entire world: "Every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil, all the time." (Gen. 6) In short, hell on earth... forever (note that they are furiously working on gene-editing so that they can "undo death" and impose technological eternal life in the hell-world they are trying to bring about).

Satan and his angels are helped by his spiritual children among men, whom Jesus confronted when he was on earth: "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44) Definitely worth reading the whole context of that argument.

All authority and power has already been given to Jesus (Matthew 28:18) and he is already your Lord, whether you acknowledge it or not. The battle-lines may still be somewhat unclear to many in the world today but it will shortly become crystal-clear to every individual that this is, indeed good versus evil and you're either on the side of good, or you're on the side of evil. The middle ground is quickly vanishing. All those who choose the side of evil will depart into the very hell-world that they are so feverishly working to build, and they will, indeed, burn forever. Those who choose the side of good will inherit the Kingdom that is being prepared. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand... repent! (That is, forsake sin, and get right with God!)

Remember that this is the same pope that's been calling for a New World Order for the past several years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thus proving no connection to God as anyone would know God does not oppose conspiracy theories of those who conspire against us . Frankie the red is coming out as a heretic .
    Do something Danke

Their true nature always comes out eventually...

“But it is manifest that the Roman pontiffs, and their adherents defend godless doctrines and godless forms of worship, and it is plain that the marks of the Antichrist coincide with those of the pope’s kingdom and his followers. For in describing the Antichrist in his letter to the Thessalonians Paul calls him "an adversary of Christ who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God" (2 Thess. 2:3,4). He speaks therefore of one who rules in the church and not of the kings of nations, and he calls that man "an adversary of Christ" because he will devise doctrines which conflict with the Gospel and will arrogate to himself divine authority.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    False prophet. The Vatican is compromised. Has been for a while.
    Some old Irish Catholic had a prediction that there would one day be a "Black Pope." Not sure if he was talking about skin color or black as in false/dark/satanic, etc. That pope would end up being the last. I believe some people have called this one that Black Pope.

The guy is, at best, an ill informed globalist trying to push the woke agenda.
    The guy is, at worst, perhaps an agent of the anti-Christ, if you want to take a religious viewpoint towards his actions.

My take is he's probably something in between, which is not good in any way. He's bad for the church and is causing a lot of Catholics to consider leaving or wanting him out in some way.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Some old Irish Catholic had a prediction that there would one day be a "Black Pope." Not sure if he was talking about skin color or black as in false/dark/satanic, etc. That pope would end up being the last. I believe some people have called this one that Black Pope.

The guy is, at best, an ill informed globalist trying to push the woke agenda.
    The guy is, at worst, perhaps an agent of the anti-Christ, if you want to take a religious viewpoint towards his actions.
    Black Pope is already here. He's the head of the Jesuit Order. Pretty easy to look into it if you search around. His name isn't a secret. Frank is the first openly Jesuit Pope so it stands to reason that Frank is actually taking his orders from the Black Pope, since Jesuits take an oath of extreme, unquestioning subservience to the "Pope". Just doesn't say which one.

My take is he's probably something in between, which is not good in any way. He's bad for the church and is causing a lot of Catholics to consider leaving or wanting him out in some way.
    Fwiw, some people have concluded that Frank's appearance of doing what you said is intentional, in order to eventually end Christianity and other religions, to make way for a global religion of worship of nature/Gaia, as part of a communist "we are all one with the earth" narrative. In other words, an overt return to paganism for the masses but under a collectivist system. It's hard to argue against that conclusion, imo, when you look at the social agendas being pushed, overt paganism in the church itself and how even the stories of Christ's existence we still celebrate to this day have very strong parallels to pagan sun, moon, celestial and nature worship themes. Easter for example coincides remarkably with the "death" of the sun on the horizon for 3 days (lowest point on the horizon) before being "resurrected" and starting its annual trip back across the sky....
    Last edited by devil21; 10-21-2021 at 05:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

^ Thank you for offering some additional information on the subject. I tried to rep you but it said I had to spread some around.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

The Pope only wants right wing conspiracies to be censored. Any conspiracies created by leftists will not be treated as such and will instead be treated as the truth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No, what he really wants is to CENSOR THE TRUTH. Why? Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.