Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PA-Illegal Invader rapes woman on train, people gather around to take Tik Tok vids

  1. #1

    Exclamation PA-Illegal Invader rapes woman on train, people gather around to take Tik Tok vids

    This story has been brewing since last week.

    I hesitated to post it, but it is now being reported that, rather than a non-descript mention of a "Philadelphia man" it was, in fact an invader, in this country illegally.

    I also am reading reports that, rather than intervene or at least call the cops, slack jawed onlookers stood around and took video of the rape on their phones.

    Fiston M. Ngoy, and God only knows, with that name, where this turd came from and what form of Cultural Enrichment he brings us, is charged with the crime.



    https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/14491...jpg&name=small

    Man accused of raping woman on crowded train was released from immigration detention, never deported

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...ted/ar-AAPIF6v

    Alex Pfeiffer, Adam Shaw 37 mins ago

    EXCLUSIVE: The man who allegedly raped a woman in front of passengers on a Philadelphia area-train already has a criminal record and had overstayed his student visa – but was protected from deportation by the immigration system.

    Tucker Carlson Tonight has confirmed that Fiston Ngoy, who was arrested last week for allegedly raping the woman in a brutal attack on a SEPTA train in front of other passengers, came to the U.S. legally in 2012 on a student visa.

    However, the 35-year-old Congolese national's visa was terminated in 2015 because he failed to remain a student.

    Meanwhile, court records show that he racked up "multiple arrests and two misdemeanor convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse." Ngoy pled guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C. to the sexual abuse misdemeanor and was sentenced to 120 days in prison and nine months probation.

    He was put in immigration detention in Jan. 2018. However, he was never deported because he received a "withholding of removal" from an immigration judge in March 2019 after the Board of Immigration Appeals found that his misdemeanor sex offense was not a "serious crime" that would have made him ineligible for such a stay.

    As a result, Ngoy was released and only had to report into Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under an order of supervision (OSUP). OSUPs involve conditions being placed on those who have been temporarily released from custody until they are able to be deported, typically involving regular check ins.

    The Department of Homeland Security has said that stays are typically granted so that officials can gather together the necessary travel documents to deport the immigrant.

    Police in Philadelphia said on Monday that the attack on the train lasted six minutes in front of bystanders who did nothing and took out their phones to film. The only person to call 911 was an off-duty SEPTA employee, who called Transit Police officers -- who arrived three minutes later to interrupt the violent assault and arrest the man.

    "We want everyone to be angry, disgusted, and to join us in being resolute in keeping our system safe," Transit Police Chief Thomas Nestel III said at a news conference, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-19-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Where is Roland when you need him?
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  4. #3
    Middle aged Congo " student" .
    Do something Danke

  5. #4
    As outrageous as the actual crime was, the hyperbole from the media always has to be questioned.

    In this case, it is the outrage over bystanders. Yes, it is clear by testimony from the woman that he was a rapist, but what does it look like to someone getting on the train? Was she fighting back? Screaming? Or did some of these bystanders believe they were seeing something consensual or between a couple? It's always a good idea to get in the middle of a domestic dispute, ask any cop.

    And if a bystander did jump in, the media reaction to that could potentially be just as outrageous. Image this headline: "white passengers attack black man because he was with a white woman". Think that is far fetched? Then you don't understand modern Amerika. And if the truth later came out that it was a rape, would that get reported and corrected? Or swept under the rug?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As outrageous as the actual crime was, the hyperbole from the media always has to be questioned.

    In this case, it is the outrage over bystanders. Yes, it is clear by testimony from the woman that he was a rapist, but what does it look like to someone getting on the train? Was she fighting back? Screaming? Or did some of these bystanders believe they were seeing something consensual or between a couple? It's always a good idea to get in the middle of a domestic dispute, ask any cop.

    And if a bystander did jump in, the media reaction to that could potentially be just as outrageous. Image this headline: "white passengers attack black man because he was with a white woman". Think that is far fetched? Then you don't understand modern Amerika. And if the truth later came out that it was a rape, would that get reported and corrected? Or swept under the rug?
    You do have a point...if you are ever going to get involved in something like this, these are legitimate questions.

    Unclear or ambiguous answers could very well justify a "not my circus, not my monkeys" response and a walk away.

    But to stand by and record it for Tik Tok or Fedbook or $#@!ter...reprehensible.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As outrageous as the actual crime was, the hyperbole from the media always has to be questioned.

    In this case, it is the outrage over bystanders. Yes, it is clear by testimony from the woman that he was a rapist, but what does it look like to someone getting on the train? Was she fighting back? Screaming? Or did some of these bystanders believe they were seeing something consensual or between a couple? It's always a good idea to get in the middle of a domestic dispute, ask any cop.
    There's an excellent documentary about the most (in)famous example of this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGOoF5CDXA


    https://www.amazon.com/Witness-Willi.../dp/B01LG6HERI
    The name "Kitty Genovese" became synonymous with urban apathy after "The New York Times" printed an article stating that she was stabbed to death during an attack that lasted more than half an hour, while 38 witnesses did nothing. Fifty years later, her brother uncovers a lie that transformed his life, condemned a city and defined an era.

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  8. #7

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You do have a point...if you are ever going to get involved in something like this, these are legitimate questions.

    Unclear or ambiguous answers could very well justify a "not my circus, not my monkeys" response and a walk away.

    But to stand by and record it for Tik Tok or Fedbook or $#@!ter...reprehensible.
    Kyle Rittenhouse



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    No Proof Anyone ‘Callously' Took Video of Rape on SEPTA Train, DA Says
    “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative," Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-says/3006034/
    Rudy Chinchilla (21 October 2021)

    Passengers did not sit around and record cellphone video of a rape aboard a SEPTA train for their own gratification without contacting authorities, Delaware County’s top prosecutor said Thursday.

    The revelation from District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer runs counter to the police narrative of the rape on a SEPTA Market-Frankford elevated train at the 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby. Police said in that case that passengers took cellphone video without calling 911 before a SEPTA employee called police.

    “There is a narrative out there that people sat there on the El train and watched this transpire and took videos of it for their own gratification,” Stollsteimer said using the nickname for the Market-Frankford line. “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative.”

    In fact, Stollsteimer said, SEPTA security video shows that a “handful” of people who were getting on and off the train as it traveled from Philadelphia to the 69th Street Terminal had observed different parts of the rape, possibly without knowing what exactly was happening.

    “This is the El, guys. We’ve all ridden it. People get off and on at every single stop. That doesn’t mean when they get on and they see people interacting that they know a rape is occurring,” he said.

    Two people may have recorded video of the attack on their cellphone, one of whom “probably” alerted SEPTA of the attack, Stollsteimer said.

    Fiston Ngoy, 35, was arrested in the case.

    The train car where the alleged rape happened “was not very crowded at all,” Stollsteimer added while noting that the assault happened as the train was moving, meaning it may have been impossible for other people to understand that an attack was taking place.

    “[The train] is moving, so this is an incident that’s happening over time. So, people are getting in and out of the car. They may not all have been aware at any time what would happen previously,” Stollsteimer said.

    Both SEPTA and Upper Darby Police Department Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt had said people watched the attack and took cellphone video without calling 911. "It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman," Bernhard said previously.

    However, Bernhardt stood alongside Stollsteimer on Thursday, with Stollsteimer placing the blame for misinformation on SEPTA officials, not the police superintendent.

    Stollsteimer emphasized that it is not unlawful to avoid intervening when witnessing a crime, and he asked anyone who may have seen the rape to come forward and aid with the investigation without fear of prosecution. Only one witness has come forward thus far, he noted.

    “What we’re trying to do is gather everybody who witnessed anything that night – without fear of being prosecuted – to come forward so we can gather whatever evidence could be gotten from that,” Stollsteimer said.

    The district attorney added that "people in this region are not, in my experience, so inhuman" that they would videotape a rape "for their own private enjoyment." In fact, he said, people are more akin to the woman who – also at the 69th Street Terminal – heard another woman crying for help and intervened in a separate sexual assault Wednesday.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No Proof Anyone ‘Callously' Took Video of Rape on SEPTA Train, DA Says
    “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative," Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-says/3006034/
    Rudy Chinchilla (21 October 2021)

    Passengers did not sit around and record cellphone video of a rape aboard a SEPTA train for their own gratification without contacting authorities, Delaware County’s top prosecutor said Thursday.

    The revelation from District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer runs counter to the police narrative of the rape on a SEPTA Market-Frankford elevated train at the 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby. Police said in that case that passengers took cellphone video without calling 911 before a SEPTA employee called police.

    “There is a narrative out there that people sat there on the El train and watched this transpire and took videos of it for their own gratification,” Stollsteimer said using the nickname for the Market-Frankford line. “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative.”

    In fact, Stollsteimer said, SEPTA security video shows that a “handful” of people who were getting on and off the train as it traveled from Philadelphia to the 69th Street Terminal had observed different parts of the rape, possibly without knowing what exactly was happening.

    “This is the El, guys. We’ve all ridden it. People get off and on at every single stop. That doesn’t mean when they get on and they see people interacting that they know a rape is occurring,” he said.

    Two people may have recorded video of the attack on their cellphone, one of whom “probably” alerted SEPTA of the attack, Stollsteimer said.

    Fiston Ngoy, 35, was arrested in the case.

    The train car where the alleged rape happened “was not very crowded at all,” Stollsteimer added while noting that the assault happened as the train was moving, meaning it may have been impossible for other people to understand that an attack was taking place.

    “[The train] is moving, so this is an incident that’s happening over time. So, people are getting in and out of the car. They may not all have been aware at any time what would happen previously,” Stollsteimer said.

    Both SEPTA and Upper Darby Police Department Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt had said people watched the attack and took cellphone video without calling 911. "It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman," Bernhard said previously.

    However, Bernhardt stood alongside Stollsteimer on Thursday, with Stollsteimer placing the blame for misinformation on SEPTA officials, not the police superintendent.

    Stollsteimer emphasized that it is not unlawful to avoid intervening when witnessing a crime, and he asked anyone who may have seen the rape to come forward and aid with the investigation without fear of prosecution. Only one witness has come forward thus far, he noted.

    “What we’re trying to do is gather everybody who witnessed anything that night – without fear of being prosecuted – to come forward so we can gather whatever evidence could be gotten from that,” Stollsteimer said.

    The district attorney added that "people in this region are not, in my experience, so inhuman" that they would videotape a rape "for their own private enjoyment." In fact, he said, people are more akin to the woman who – also at the 69th Street Terminal – heard another woman crying for help and intervened in a separate sexual assault Wednesday.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    Pretty much exactly how I assumed it went down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  13. #11
    h/t Scott Horton: https://twitter.com/scotthortonshow/...20590188982280

    Police Lies About SEPTA Riders Filming a Rape Show Yet Again Why We Can’t Trust Them
    Police fed the press a story that Philadelphians lack humanity and courage. It’s not the first time they've lied to us, but it should be the last time we take their initial reports as truth.
    https://www.phillymag.com/news/2021/...ed-septa-rape/
    Ernest Owens (25 October 2021)

    When something sounds too bizarre to be true, chances are it’s not — especially when the source is the police.

    Last week, reports of a rape that occurred during a late-night SEPTA Market-Frankford elevated train ride garnered national and international coverage. Upper Darby police initially reported that a woman was raped while other riders looked on and failed to call 911. Even more disturbing, police claimed that riders not only did nothing to help the victim, but went so far as to film her sexual assault on their cell-phone cameras.

    “I can tell you that people were holding their phone up in the direction of this woman being attacked,” SEPTA chief Thomas Nestel III told the press at the time. “We want everyone to be angry, disgusted, and to join us in being resolute in keeping our system safe. We need the public to notify us when they see something that seems to be unusual.”

    “It’s disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman,” Upper Darby’s police superintendent, Timothy Bernhardt, said at the time. “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling.”

    The shocking incident quickly became a lightning rod for outrage from women’s rights advocates as well.

    “My greatest fear about it is twofold: One is that people just don’t care, and the other is that they thought this might have been consensual sexual activity, and that’s what rape looked like to them,” Carol Tracy, executive director of the Women’s Law Project in Philadelphia, told the press at the time.

    As dispiriting as these reports were, it’s become clear that nobody in the press or the public took a moment to question whether they were true. When I first read the headlines, I couldn’t believe that the city I’ve lived in for over a decade would be so cruel. I knew this wasn’t who we are. Philadelphians are scrappy, take-no-bull$#@! people who will step up and speak out when they see something is wrong. Someone was lying on us, and it made me go back and check the source.

    And there you have it: The police lied big-$#@!ing-time.

    “There is a narrative out there that people sat there on the El train and watched this transpire and took videos of it for their own gratification,” Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said at a press conference on Thursday about the incident. “That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative.”

    According to Stollsteimer, initial reports lacked context: There weren’t a lot of people in the SEPTA car where the assault took place. Others who saw it were in and out of the train and might not have understood what was going on.

    In other words, it was more complicated than the very black-and-white picture the cops tried to feed the public.

    And then the backpedaling began: Bernhardt, who was at the press conference with Stollsteimer, now blames the misinformation on SEPTA officials, not the police superintendent.

    On Friday, the Inquirer‘s Jenice Armstrong published a column claiming that “we were too quick to believe the worst” regarding the assault.

    “The facts as previously outlined and that made headlines around the world didn’t add up,” Armstrong wrote. “As sketchy as SEPTA travel can get, I couldn’t wrap my mind around the concept of people on a train knowingly not going to the aid of a fellow passenger who was being raped.”

    What seems to be missing in this conversation is that the “narrative out there” that made many “too quick to believe the worst” came from the police, who recklessly mischaracterized a group of people who could now be potential witnesses in helping the victim get justice.

    The biggest mistake the media and public continue to make is believing the police the first time. Several stories ran with “police say” or “authorities say,” as if the institution hasn’t repeatedly revealed itself to be untrustworthy. With the constant reports of racial bias, sexism and discrimination from police departments across the country, we should no longer blindly take their word for it. Police are people, and people lie — they are no exception.

    In Philadelphia, we should already know better.

    The city just had to pay its largest-ever pretrial settlement ($2 million) in a police brutality case that involved a Black mother who was beaten up by cops during protests against police violence last year. In the immediate aftermath of her assault, the national Fraternal Order of Police lied on social media with a post that showed a Philadelphia officer holding the woman’s two-year-old son, saying that he was “lost during the violent riots in Philadelphia, wandering around barefoot in an area that was experiencing complete lawlessness.” The FOP took the post down a day later. [see below - OB]

    Last year, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw had to apologize to the public after what she described as “unjustifiable” actions that involved cops tear-gassing innocent protesters during the racial uprisings. Along with Mayor Jim Kenney, she confessed to initially providing the public with incorrect and uncorroborated information about the incident given to her and the Mayor by their advisers.

    What this all means is that there is no reason we should continue to take the word of police as gospel. Any statement police make should be subject to scrutiny, given how often the institution has had to backpedal and recant in high-profile cases in the city.

    In many cases, the rule would be to “trust, but verify.” When it comes to the police, however, there’s no more trust, only verify.



    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2021, 06:14 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 01:49 PM
  3. ILLEGAL ALIEN serial rapist rapes again
    By LibertyEagle in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 08:48 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:32 PM
  5. Women for Ron Paul to Gather [nice local nh coverage]
    By muzzled dogg in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •