Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet the nation's first ever female four star USPHS admiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How's your recovery going?
    I have had no symptoms at all for two or three weeks now. My double vaxxed dad still has a little bit of a cough. He probably needs to take the mag citrate to be honest. Now here's the irony. We were visiting relatives in his home town last weekend. One of our cousins said nobody who wasn't vaxxed could come in her house. During the height of the pandemic back in 2020 I went by several times, no problem and nobody had on masks. But somehow...because there is a vaccine....she's got to be cautious of who comes buy? And if anyone is still able to infect anybody it's my dad. But....he's been vaxxed. I haven't. My super duper naturally acquired immunity means nothing to a Biden bot.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ann Elizabeth Dunwoody (born January 14, 1953) is a retired general of the United States Army. She was the first woman in United States military and uniformed service history to achieve a four-star officer rank, receiving her fourth star on November 14, 2008.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_E._Dunwoody
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Somebody's news has to be fake.

This will be admitted later by the left once agitation surfaces that a trans got it over a natural woman. I expect the impossible burger to win the global beef hamburger contest this coming year too.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 10-20-2021 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I have had no symptoms at all for two or three weeks now. My double vaxxed dad still has a little bit of a cough. He probably needs to take the mag citrate to be honest. Now here's the irony. We were visiting relatives in his home town last weekend. One of our cousins said nobody who wasn't vaxxed could come in her house. During the height of the pandemic back in 2020 I went by several times, no problem and nobody had on masks. But somehow...because there is a vaccine....she's got to be cautious of who comes buy? And if anyone is still able to infect anybody it's my dad. But....he's been vaxxed. I haven't. My super duper naturally acquired immunity means nothing to a Biden bot.
    Well, glad to hear you've fully recovered anyway...shame about the Biden bots in the family.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Yeah, you got me,

“highest ranking official in the USPHS Commissioned Corps and its first-ever female four-star admiral"
    Mods-please correct headline, thanks.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-20-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Yeah, you got me,

Mods-please correct headline, thanks.
    Michelle Janine Howard (born April 30, 1960) is a retired United States Navy four-star admiral who last served as the commander of United States Naval Forces Europe while she concurrently was the commander of United States Naval Forces Africa and commander of Allied Joint Force Command Naples. She previously was the 38th Vice Chief of Naval Operations. She assumed her last assignment on June 7, 2016.

Upon her swearing in, Howard became the highest-ranking woman in United States Armed Forces history, and the highest ranking African-American and woman in Navy history. Howard also became the first female four-star admiral to command operational forces, when she assumed command of United States Naval Forces Europe and Naval Forces Africa. Howard retired on December 1, 2017 after nearly 36 years of service in the United States Navy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Howard
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oh for $#@!'s sake...then what the hell does the White House mean?

It's their press release.

The Biden administration’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Tuesday publicly announced that Rachel Levine, the transgender assistant secretary of health for HHS, had been named the nation’s first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the eight uniformed services of the United States. According to the press release, this makes Levine, a biological male, the “highest ranking official in the USPHS Commissioned Corps and its first-ever female four-star admiral.”
    Fine, mods please add USPHS to "admiral".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-20-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Oh for $#@!'s sake...then what the hell does the White House mean.

It's their press release.

Fine, mods please add USPHS to "admiral".
    It should be USPHS+, racist.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    It should be USPHS+, racist.
    Yes sir...

Well, glad to hear you've fully recovered anyway...shame about the Biden bots in the family.
    Thanks! And yeah... One of my aunts acted a little funny when she found out that I was not vaxxed but then warmed up. Another aunt, who's a nurse and was the one who told me about my cousin who was unvaxxed, agreed with me when we talked in the van that such a position made no sense based on the science. Also when I said that Biden is more of a divider than Trump ever was and a worse president, she did not argue against that. Also at church this past weekend when we had what we used to call potluck[1], a deacon who was always talking about how bad Trump was and he was so divisive agreed with me that Biden is much worse. He's against the vaccine mandates too. My whole local congregation is against them and see them as a sign of the end times. The same sun that melts butter hardens clay. Some folks are waking up thanks to what's going on. Others are buying into the authoritarian nightmare.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks! And yeah... One of my aunts acted a little funny when she found out that I was not vaxxed but then warmed up. Another aunt, who's a nurse and was the one who told me about my cousin who was unvaxxed, agreed with me when we talked in the van that such a position made no sense based on the science. Also when I said that Biden is more of a divider than Trump ever was and a worse president, she did not argue against that. Also at church this past weekend when we had what we used to call potluck[1], a deacon who was always talking about how bad Trump was and he was so divisive agreed with me that Biden is much worse. He's against the vaccine mandates too. My whole local congregation is against them and see them as a sign of the end times. The same sun that melts butter hardens clay. Some folks are waking up thanks to what's going on. Others are buying into the authoritarian nightmare.
    Oh, more than welcome. CCP19 sucks if it knocks you down with bad symptoms.

This encouraging news...let's hope it continues this way.

A Man Who Likes to Play Pretend

Richard Levine isn't a female. Why? Because 2+2=4.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

We need Sharia Law. Maybe the Taliban can occupy this country for 20 years?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

"promote violence against, threaten, or harass"

https://twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/s...85448868007936
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-23-2021 at 10:35 AM.

He is a man.

I refuse to go along with the Marxist insanity.

2 + 2 = 4 no matter what the Party says.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "promote violence against, threaten, or harass"

https://twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/s...85448868007936

This is fine however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12