Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet the nation's first ever female four star USPHS admiral.

Exclamation Meet the nation's first ever female four star USPHS admiral.

Transgender HHS Official Rachel Levine Named ‘First-Ever Female Four-Star Admiral’ in Public Health Corps

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-health-corps/

HANNAH BLEAU 19 Oct 2021

The Biden administration’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Tuesday publicly announced that Rachel Levine, the transgender assistant secretary of health for HHS, had been named the nation’s first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the eight uniformed services of the United States. According to the press release, this makes Levine, a biological male, the “highest ranking official in the USPHS Commissioned Corps and its first-ever female four-star admiral.”

“Admiral Rachel Levine, who serves as the HHS Assistant Secretary for Health and head of the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps, was ceremonially sworn in as a four-star admiral,” HHS said in a Tuesday statement, identifying the official as its “first-ever female four-star admiral.”

“Admiral Levine will lead 6,000 Public Health Service officers who are dedicated to serving our nation’s most underserved and vulnerable populations,” the announcement continued, deeming it “historic.”

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra, who recently came under fire for calling coronavirus survivors who are refusing the vaccine as “flat-earthers,” described the announcement as a “giant step forward towards equality as a nation.”

“This is a proud moment for us at HHS. Admiral Levine — a highly accomplished pediatrician who helps drive our agency’s agenda to boost health access and equity and to strengthen behavioral health — is a cherished and critical partner in our work to build a healthier America,” Becerra said.

In his acceptance, Levine, who was born as Richard, gleefully accepted the identity as the “first female four-star officer of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the 8 uniformed services.”

“This is a momentous occasion and I am pleased to take this role for the impact I can make, and for the historic nature of what it symbolizes,” Levine said. “May this appointment be the first of many like it as we create a more inclusive future.”

Prior to taking a role with the Biden administration’s HHS, Levine rose to the spotlight serving as Pennsylvania’s health secretary, defending Gov. Tom Wolf’s (D) overreaching edicts throughout the pandemic.

Levine came under heavy scrutiny last year after it was revealed he moved his 95-year-old mother from a nursing home despite guidance from his own department, which initially urged nursing homes to admit “stable” coronavirus patients into the facilities.

“My mother requested, and my sister and I as her children complied to move her to another location during the Covid-19 outbreak,” Levine said at the time, describing his mother as “very intelligent and more than competent to make her own decisions.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, surpassing the Weimar Republic in degenerate behavior is apparently something modern America can accomplish.

The future is male. All recorded achievement will be male

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra, who recently came under fire for calling coronavirus survivors who are refusing the vaccine as “flat-earthers,” described the announcement as a “giant step forward towards equality as a nation.”
    I am a CCP19 survivor.

Multiple studies have shown that acquired immunity is powerful, long lasting and is more effective than an unknown MRNA jab, with all it's side effects.

You are a person that is insisting that an insane fat man in a dress with fake tits is a woman, and is now a "female first" four star general.

And I'm the crazy "flat earther"?

$#@! $#@!ing you.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-19-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Well, surpassing the Weimar Republic in degenerate behavior is apparently something modern America can accomplish.
    I've made this remark before, but did it ever occur to ask why the Brownshirts were burning books, and whose books they were?

Number one on the list was this guy:

Magnus Hirschfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I am a CCP19 survivor.

Multiple studies have shown that acquired immunity is powerful, long lasting and in more effective than a unknown MRNA jab, with all it's side effects.

You are a person that is insisting that an insane fat man in a dress with fake tits is a woman, and is now a "female first" four star general.

$#@! $#@!ing you.
    As if we needed any further reminder, we cannot coexist in a country with people like them.

For freedom and liberty to have any hope, secession or war is vital. Most likely, both will be required.

The OP

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    As if we needed any further reminder, we cannot coexist in a country with people like them.

For freedom and liberty to have any hope, secession or war is vital. Most likely, both will be required.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BSWPaulsen again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've made this remark before, but did it ever occur to ask why the Brownshirts were burning books, and whose books they were?

Number one on the list was this guy:

Magnus Hirschfeld
    Burning books is evil. Guarding the public from incorrect information is virtuous and good. Any questions, comrade?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That is one ugly man.

Transgenderism aside, the fact that either Becerra or Levine are working in government is a disgrace. They are both corrupt, incompetent and probably, criminal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

nope
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ol-connection/
    Woke General Milley And Biden’s Trans Health Official Rachel Levine Have Newly Unearthed High School Connection

How many officers who have earned their rank will quit in the face of this?

I'll not be holding my breath.

Just when the Biden administration couldn't get more embarrassing, this happens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Burning books is evil. Guarding the public from incorrect information is virtuous and good. Any questions, comrade?
    None, comrade. All hail the State!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    The future is male. All recorded achievement will be male

Even if some of us have to pretend to be girls to make it happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Transgenderism aside, the fact that either Becerra or Levine are working in government is a disgrace. They are both corrupt, incompetent and probably, criminal.
    and obviously confused.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Gag me with a spoon. S/HE is already for Halloween.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ummmm....I feel like @Anti Federalist Rick Rolled me with that title.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummmm....I feel like @Anti Federalist Rick Rolled me with that title.
    Been a while....LOLOLOLOL.

The whole country has been Rick Rolled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The whole country has been Rick Rolled.
    Man, ain't that the truth.

Man, ain't that the truth.
    And unfortunately, I feel pretty certain the Marxists have no plans to ever give us up.

They may hate us. But that doesn't mean they don't intend to use us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And unfortunately, I feel pretty certain the Marxists have no plans to ever give us up.

They may hate us. But that doesn't mean they don't intend to use us.
    Pretty sure they will tell a lie and hurt us, though.

Been a while....LOLOLOLOL.

Greta Thunberg Rick rolled us yesterday...and I love that song. Arrrrrgh.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I am a CCP19 survivor.

Multiple studies have shown that acquired immunity is powerful, long lasting and is more effective than an unknown MRNA jab, with all it's side effects.

$#@! $#@!ing you.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Greta Thunberg Rick rolled us yesterday...and I love that song. Arrrrrgh.

A European foreign national that needs to be stopped at the border.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    How's your recovery going?

A European foreign national that needs to be stopped at the border.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast