Thread: Trump Criticizes Colin Powell—And Slams Positive Media Coverage Of Him—A Day After His Death

Thumbs up Trump Criticizes Colin Powell—And Slams Positive Media Coverage Of Him—A Day After His Death

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

In my opinion, an asswhole before death will remain an asswhole after death.

Prominent alleged Republican speaks ill of the dead--and black.

The DNC has to keep them on the plantation somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Prominent alleged Republican speaks ill of the dead--and black.

The DNC has to keep them on the plantation somehow.
    ^This. Cue in the team players that will balk.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The Stupidest Propaganda is trying to Blame his Death on the Unvaxed.

if it was only that easy,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The Stupidest Propaganda is trying to Blame his Death on the Unvaxed.

if it was only that easy,
    If his death is truly from the unvaxxed,

then I claim partial credit
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Why would Trump criticize him? Are there any policy positions they disagreed on?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why would Trump criticize him? Are there any policy positions they disagreed on?
    What makes you think Trump has policy positions? I never saw him hold any. I saw him tweet every position, but I never saw him hold any.

I told you why he attacked. The Orange Alt-Right Shepherd has to herd the black sheep back onto the DNC plantation. Too many of them are seeing Democrats trying to shove these graphene tubes full of God knows what in their veins and wising up.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-19-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Not everyone is critical of him like Trump, he's also getting strong bipartisan praise at home and from abroad:

He's getting bipartisan praise that seems to have made former Prez Trump bit upset. Dems leader Chuck Schumer as well as our closest mideast wars ally are all praises for him.

Colin Powell: Quintessential officer, gentleman, true friend to Israel
    jpost.com › World News
    1 day ago — Powell was always calm, determined, focused, and emphasized that the US would always care for Israel's interests.

However, former Prez Trump has made some troubling statements today:

Donald Trump Goes After Colin Powell for 'Big Mistakes on Iraq' in Wake of His Death
    10/19/21
    Donald Trump criticized the late Colin Powell for his "mistakes" on Iraq in the wake of the former secretary of state's death.
    "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump wrote in a statement released by his Save America political action committee on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not everyone is critical of him like Trump,
    Sycophants and Propagandists love the guy.

Which one are you.?.

you seem to have a truly pointless Obsession.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oct 18, 2021
    Powell praised by U.S. politicians from both parties as trailblazer, trusted adviser to presidents
    The Washington Post

Powell death leads to bipartisan outpouring of grief
    The Hill

Colin Powell: Quintessential officer, gentleman, true friend to Israel
    jpost.com
    1 day ago — Powell was always calm, determined, focused, and emphasized that the US would always care for Israel's interests.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Sycophants and Propagandists love the guy.
    Strong statement.. although sentiments like these can ruin bipartisan harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

although sentiments like these can ruin bipartisan harmony.
    Good..
    That $hit got us where we are.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If trump has no further political aspirations I gess he can criticise anyone he likes. If he does then saying anything negative about powell will cost votes he doesnt have to lose. So there it is . Keep in mind that by the next political election cycle it is highly likely that no sane person would want the job as schumer and pelosi should have collapsed the economy by then.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-20-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    Do something Danke