Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Cops Unfurl ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Flags on Patrol Cars to Protest Vaccine Mandate

Exclamation Seattle Cops Unfurl ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Flags on Patrol Cars to Protest Vaccine Mandate

Too little, too late?...I'm torn here, badly...what to make of this?

Seattle Cops Unfurl ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Flags on Patrol Cars to Protest Vaccine Mandate

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...ccine-mandate/

AMY FURR 18 Oct 2021

Seattle police cars were spotted with Gadsden flags hung over their windows before Washington state’s vaccine mandate takes effect.

“Some officers plan on taking time off to decide what they will do long term. They don’t seem eager to stay with SPD. Others explained that they are going to leave the SPD by the end of the year as a result of this,” KTTH radio show host Jason Rantz said in a social media post.

“Officers took these photos in protest of the mandate,” he added.

Washington state workers are required to submit proof they have been vaccinated by Monday, according to Fox News.

Meanwhile, Seattle Police Officers Guild President Mike Solan noted officers will not face immediate termination but will face a hearing where they can publicly explain why they chose not to comply with the mandate prior to formal separation from the force.

A recent video showed a Washington State Trooper saying “Jay Inslee can kiss my ass” during his resignation as the Democrat governor’s coronavirus vaccine mandate for state employees approached the October 18 deadline.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1449538761474199555
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good????

Hey Occifer did you know that your seatbelt, helmet or window tint law is the same-same?

You go, girl!
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-18-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good????
    That was my first reaction, but I'm so jaded and cynical when it comes to cops, I thought maybe my judgement was failing.

We'll call it good and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That was my first reaction, but I'm so jaded and cynical when it comes to cops, I thought maybe my judgement was failing.

We'll call it good and see what happens.
    If I lived in Washington State would like to contact the Occifer. But, I don't. The irony would probably be lost.

Oh, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'd support them if for no other reason that these cops are probably not the ones that really need to be kicked off the dept.

Officer 5th-Vaccine-Booster-Ladder-climbing-bootlicker is more likely to end up having no qualms whatsoever about enforcing mandates.

And you know what? I think they want to drive off the officers who would question.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Possibly propaganda or they want exceptions for themselves and screw everyone else who is not part of the blue cult.

I suspect they will display those flags upon arresting the unvaccinated to show they are the good guys. The unvaccinated will see the flag and thank them for their service while saying I know you are just doing your job.

The pundits on the right will lap this up and condition their followers to back the blue and comply accordingly.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh, the irony.
    Right? In this topsy-turvy world, even the treaders are saying "don't tread on me".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seattle being far to the north of me,, and deep in Leftist land, it is a good sign..

My Few contacts with LE in this state have been pleasant,,other than my first ever speeding ticket.. (paid)

There are a LOT Leaving immediately,, TODAY!!

Have seen several posted on FB.. Officers leaving en mass.

I-5 is going to get more interesting.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is pretty much what the Don't Tread on Me flag has become. It now means, "I should be the one treading on you, instead of you treading on me." It's far more popular now than it was in 2008. And the reason is because the number of statists who have made it their symbol far outnumbers the libertarians.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This is pretty much what the Don't Tread on Me flag has become. It now means, "I should be the one treading on you, instead of you treading on me." It's far more popular now than it was in 2008. And the reason is because the number of statists who have made it their symbol far outnumbers the libertarians.
    Dude,, I have been face to face with State Patrol Officers at the Capitol,, several times.. 2 Amendment,, and Reopen Rallies..

I believe there are more of them who are like minded out here..
    Many are on the same line as Our County Sheriff and several others..

of course,,Those are the ones being pushed Out.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Also in Washington.

https://www.wethepeople2.com/index.p...vV_wOTooBhjN7Q

We shall exercise our God-given freedoms
    We shall breathe freely
    We shall NOT be injected with an experimental bioweapon
    We shall operate our businesses as usual
    We shall peaceably assemble
    We shall exercise our freedom of speech
    We shall NOT consent
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

But will they tread on others that don't want to get vaccinated?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Capitol Steps. no other comment

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

how is it that an old Outlaw can find himself on the same page as State Patrol Officers?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They might tread, they might not.

I figure at least 3 ways to handle this:

A) Support them and find out they would stab you in the back anyway, you haven't lost anything (unless your expectations were just really really high)

B) Support them and find out they might actually stand up for you when the time comes, I'm not gonna complain about their support

C) Criticize them while the leftist media is already doing a fantastic job attacking them for being "anti-vaxxer idiots" or something (I'll pass)

(and if anyone doesn't think it's a problem that they're weeding out potentially sympathetic officers and military from the ranks, I don't know what to tell you)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

(and if anyone doesn't think it's a problem that they're weeding out potentially sympathetic officers and military from the ranks, I don't know what to tell you)
    You see it too.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Do you think these officers will end up in another state that doesn’t require the vaccine? Or maybe just find different work all together..
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Do you think these officers will end up in another state that doesn’t require the vaccine? Or maybe just find different work all together..
    Several are posting that they are moving out of state,, some to new jobs.

I expect Sheriff departments will welcome them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Populations are shifting. Like minded anti-communists are moving away from Marxists. The future will be a less blended nation in my opinion.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right? In this topsy-turvy world, even the treaders are saying "don't tread on me".
    Exactly...my thoughts precisely.

Good????

Hey Occifer did you know that your seatbelt, helmet or window tint law is the same-same?

You go, girl!
    gotta start somewhere, maybe this is the AHA Moment? Something like this?: "Oh I get it now, these laws are infringements on the freedoms and liberties of people to makes their own choices. But I finally realize this now since its come to my backyard and affects me personally".
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-19-2021 at 07:17 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    how is it that an old Outlaw can find himself on the same page as State Patrol Officers?
    Proof of Federalism?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Texas has been a Stated destination of a few.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    They might tread, they might not.

I figure at least 3 ways to handle this:

A) Support them and find out they would stab you in the back anyway, you haven't lost anything (unless your expectations were just really really high)

B) Support them and find out they might actually stand up for you when the time comes, I'm not gonna complain about their support

C) Criticize them while the leftist media is already doing a fantastic job attacking them for being "anti-vaxxer idiots" or something (I'll pass)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nobody's_hero again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

See, Bill Gates, this is what happens when you set up your evil schemes with True Believer type useful idiots as your middle managers. They're too stupid to realize that you have to give your henchmen what they want, even though as a True Believer they don't understand what the henchmen want and can't believe they want it.

The Feds get it. Congress doesn't have to take the shot. Why can't that other Washington figure it out?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

If I lived in Washington State would like to contact the Occifer. But, I don't. The irony would probably be lost.
    From his FB Page,

Tom Moats
    Yesterday at 4:45 PM ·
    Well it’s a wrap. My patrol vehicle and all my gear left today. After nearly 25 years with the state I am being fired for refusing the Governor’s mandate. It has been an absolute joy and pleasure to work with all of the fine troopers, deputies, officers, and dispatchers across my region and the people remaining have my unwavering support. To my detachment, keep your head up and always on a swivel. I will not be a stranger. Not sure what is next but I know God has a plan.
    Jeremiah 29:11 says this, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declared the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
    W-144 Out of Service
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://www.opb.org/article/2021/10/...ccine-mandate/
    1,887 Washington state workers fired, leave jobs due to vaccine mandate

Washington State Patrol loses 127 employees due to COVID vaccine mandate
    https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...7-447062c6b139
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Seattle Fire Department hired armed security to guard the headquarters building from possible violent employees that had just been terminated. Instead the former firefighters were found down the street feeding the locals and saying goodbye to one another.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seattle Fire Department hired armed security to guard the headquarters building from possible violent employees that had just been terminated. Instead the former firefighters were found down the street feeding the locals and saying goodbye to one another.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast