Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seattle Cops Unfurl ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Flags on Patrol Cars to Protest Vaccine Mandate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues.
    As expected. and accepted.

Watch and Pray
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder how many of these cops quitting/getting fired over vaccine mandates were the same ones enforcing mask mandates and shutting down businesses.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fantastic. Don’t get hung up on costumes. Praise people when they do right. Encourage them when they make mistakes. Condemn them when they do wrong. Bravo officers 👏 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Fantastic. Don’t get hung up on costumes. Praise people when they do right. Encourage them when they make mistakes. Condemn them when they do wrong. Bravo officers �� ����
    Sorry man, when these collective $#@!s donned their "costumes" they declared war on me and mine, they swore allegiance to whatever or whomever writes their paycheck and for that they can never be forgiven.

Just because they're feeling a little bit of the pressure that they themselves applied for literally decades doesn't garner any sympathy from me.

Make no mistake I'm glad they're trying to stand up now but .they're on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Sorry man, when these collective $#@!s donned their "costumes" they declared war on me and mine, they swore allegiance to whatever or whomever writes their paycheck and for that they can never be forgiven.

Just because they're feeling a little bit of the pressure that they themselves applied for literally decades doesn't garner any sympathy from me.

Make no mistake I'm glad they're trying to stand up now but .they're on their own.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...23856615710721

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wonder how many of these cops quitting/getting fired over vaccine mandates were the same ones enforcing mask mandates and shutting down businesses.

It's a good bet that it was a LOT of them, probably a sizeable majority.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    It's a good bet that it was a LOT of them, probably a sizeable majority.
    It certainly will be now.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    It certainly will be now.

Excuse me? I'm missing your point.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

How many of the cops who are quitting because vaccine mandates are being imposed upon them would quit if they were exempted, given that they would still be expected to enforce (or assist in the enforcement of) vaccine mandates on others?

Because I'm guessing it's about the same as the number of cops who have quit because they were expected to capture and cage people for possessing or using certain plants or other substances, seize their assets, etc.

In other words: pretty much about zero or so.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Excuse me? I'm missing your point.
    Of the ones who took the vaccine to prove their loyalty to master and will remain on duty, that majority will have no qualms about bashing your face in for not getting the shot.

In other words, they're intentionally driving out the ones who have shown some capability of critical thinking.

I know how we love to kick people when they're down, but I just don't see any reason to jeer at them for that. I hope they do find a constitutional sheriff's office to go work for.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read that Lightfoot is willing to accept twice weekly nose swabs for the unvaccinated. I say screw that. That is discrimination considering the science. Besides who wants those Qtips jammed up their noses/brain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12