Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So....the vaccine mandate has now affected me...

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    What a difference a fortnight makes, eh? I got a notification from a company that sits between me and the client I've been working with -- remotely -- for the last 2+ years. Basically, the work food chain for me on this gig is:

Me (1099 independent) > consulting group that has partner relationships with a bunch of megacorps > megacorp > client

"megacorp" sent me an email with the due date of 29 Nov to show proof of jab. This isn't just for on-site, it's for "all associates." They allow exceptions like medical or religious, but my stance is "my medical records are private." So I'll probably lose opportunities through that megacorp. The working relationship with the megacorp goes back to 2016 when I initially went independent. So far (like your Peak), my relationship with the consulting group is still intact.

Eff 'em though. Their scorched-earth segregationalist policies will lose eventually. I've known this was always a possibility and I'm ready to start building the parallel/replacement tech economy.
    Wow! I had another gig that was $600 over 3 days that I politely turned down over vaccination.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are trying to hit everyone. EVERYONE. And they're getting darn close.
    What saddens me the most are the employers and our fellow colleagues in the workplaces that are complicit with all of this tyrannical insanity. And they look at us like we're crazy...

Keep your head up and strategize, it's what I've been doing. My company has made the mandate official but are "accepting" exemptions for their review with no guarantees.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why the mandates? Honest question. COVID is treatable and the vaccine doesn't work. Why push mandates so hard? What is the real agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Why the mandates? Honest question. COVID is treatable and the vaccine doesn't work. Why push mandates so hard? What is the real agenda?
    Direct control over the individual via health passports.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Direct control over the individual via health passports.
    You nailed it. I refuse any job that even requires me to wear a mask, much less get injected with whatever evil concoction they're pushing. Pushback time is now, there won't be another (IMO).
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You nailed it. I refuse any job that even requires me to wear a mask, much less get injected with whatever evil concoction they're pushing. Pushback time is now, there won't be another (IMO).
    I don't play their games either.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't play their games either.
    ^This.

I'm sure I can get a medical or religious exemption, but providing any paperwork is still part of their game. The debate is framed as one needing proof of jab or documented exemption and it's just assumed that organizations have a right to ask for this information. That's why my stance is "my medical records are private." Sneaking by with an exemption doesn't even slow down the move towards passports.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Real agenda is after everything shuts down, promote HARD COMMUNISM as the solution. Basically the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

This is a multi stage process. COVID is the excuse to push mandates. Mandates are the excuse why people arent working. People not working causes the system to collapse, then when they push Communism, it will be to "save us". The only thing we really need saving from is them and their $#@!ing idiotic policies that kill people.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    They are trying to hit everyone. EVERYONE. And they're getting darn close.
    What saddens me the most are the employers and our fellow colleagues in the workplaces that are complicit with all of this tyrannical insanity. And they look at us like we're crazy...
    I agree. Way too many have no idea about the VAERs data. I had an interview last week and the whole executive board was speechless when I dropped the VAER data--2% of the US population has had a negative reaction (based on old adverse reaction estimates for vaccines). The covid vaccines are different, a lot of people don't think their reactions are from the vaccines and it is normal for people to have heart attacks under 30 years old...

I do think the vaccines are being used for depopulation, they honestly wouldn't need everyone to get the jab if they were trying to setup a health passport system. They are almost here with digital money, nobody uses cash much mostly their credit and debit cards.

We need a John Hancock or a Sam Adams to united us, if radicals do rise up, my money is comes out of TX or FL. Anyone that is red pilled knows what is on the line, we just need someone to light that first match and the press to disperse knowledge to the "walking dead" crowd.

@jmdrake;

So far (like your Peak), my relationship with the consulting group is still intact.
    Well, that didn't take long. The consulting group says that they have federal contracts and want the all-or-nothing compliance (provide jab or exemption documents). So it looks like even my side gigs are over now. No worries, after everyone else gets jabbed things will return to normal, right?

H.L. Mencken

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good article about how this guy prepared:

https://fee.org/articles/i-was-fired...qDjdl1kh27aseU
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty's Golden X View Post
    I agree. Way too many have no idea about the VAERs data. I had an interview last week and the whole executive board was speechless when I dropped the VAER data--2% of the US population has had a negative reaction (based on old adverse reaction estimates for vaccines). The covid vaccines are different, a lot of people don't think their reactions are from the vaccines and it is normal for people to have heart attacks under 30 years old...

I do think the vaccines are being used for depopulation, they honestly wouldn't need everyone to get the jab if they were trying to setup a health passport system. They are almost here with digital money, nobody uses cash much mostly their credit and debit cards.

We need a John Hancock or a Sam Adams to united us, if radicals do rise up, my money is comes out of TX or FL. Anyone that is red pilled knows what is on the line, we just need someone to light that first match and the press to disperse knowledge to the "walking dead" crowd.
    Not a bad take, welcome to the forums.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12