Thread: Who Really Runs the US Government: Glenn Greenwald With Tucker Carlson

Who Really Runs the US Government: Glenn Greenwald With Tucker Carlson

Who Really Runs the US Government: Glenn Greenwald With Tucker Carlson

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The government is run by a bunch of narcissist psychopaths known as the Deep State.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    None other than Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands (younger brother of King Willem-Alexander) is "Director of Digital Technology and Macro Strategy" at Macro Advisory Partners: https://www.royal-house.nl/members-r...ce-constantijn

Another interesting former chairman of Macro Advisory Partners is Sir John Sawers (from 2014 to 2019).
    Sawers was Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) for 5 year before he joined Macro! Sawers is also a Non-Executive Director of BP.

Sir John also works for Chatham House, the Bilderberg Association and the World Economic Forum
    The-Biden-administration-run-by-Macro Advisory Partners
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldnt block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Waynemoogy View Post
    *асплодилосŒ сегодня всяки… делков, ко‚е п‹‚аŽ‚ся дела‚Œ сай‚‹, ни‡его не сооб€ажая и даже ƒмея ‡и‚а‚Œ с ‚€ƒдом. ’се э‚и нƒб‹ ‚во€я‚ е€есŒ, а по‚ом задаŽ‚ся воп€осом как ƒско€и‚Œ индекса†иŽ сай‚а. Создал спе†иалŒно €есƒ€с по э‚омƒ воп€осƒ [url=https://a-p-k.pp.ua/]https:/ Никаки… п€емƒд€ос‚ей особо не‚: но€малŒно делай - но€малŒно бƒде‚.
    Rather spammish Bot..

Iceland or Russian.. Learn to Talk first.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think Greenwald is one of the best journalists alive today.