Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colin Powell dead at 84

Colin Powell dead at 84

Gen. Colin Powell, the influential former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who played a pivotal policy role during the administration of then-President George W. Bush, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.

"We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," his family said in a statement, adding that he was fully vaccinated.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    ...adding that he was fully vaccinated.
    Gullibility was always his weakness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Good. One less slimeball to deal with.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Golly Gee we know this is a serious pandemic when even the fully vaccinated are dying from complications of the disease. Get your shot people! Anyone denying the benefits are fools! We need mandatory vaccinations for everyone from infants to those in hospice already dying. Stop being selfish. It takes a village! Wear masks and practice social distancing! We need two weeks to flatten the curve! I think anybody that talks negatively about the vaccination should have their speech censored! Wake up people and follow the science!

#gotYELLOWcake?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I guess for all his efforts to bring in a one world government, his life extensions had expired.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So, what do we take away from this?

A - The "vaccine" is once again proved to be unsafe and ineffective.

B - Cancer is now COVID. Powell suffered from multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another Neocon Trump hater less

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, what do we take a
    way from this?

A - The "vaccine" is once again proved to be unsafe and ineffective.
    No it is safe and effective. It was just rendered useless because many people are unvaccinated.

Sarcasm aside, Covid and multiple myeloma? That's like focusing on a BB gun (Covid) on a radar while ignoring a nuclear warhead (multiple myeloma) headed your way.

B - Cancer is now COVID. Powell suffered from multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells.

Cancer is now COVID. Powell suffered from multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells.
    Everything is covid except the cold. Truth is, the cold is the only covid. But truth is treason in this empire of lies.

Colin Powell in 2015: “I don’t like Mr. Assad. [...] He’s a devil. I’d like to see him leave.

The advocates of genocide against the Christians of Syria are dead. The protector of Syria's Christians, Assad, still survives.

And another one bites the dust..

and another one gone
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Is this headline suggesting as if this had anything to do with leadership he showed during Iraq invasion campaign:

Colin Powell, former secretary of State who made case for Iraq invasion, dies of Covid complications at 84

Published Mon, Oct 18
    cnbc.com/2021/10/18/colin-powell-former-secretary-of-state-who-made-case-for-iraq-invasion-dies-of-covid-complications-at-84.html

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    #gotYELLOWcake?
    To be fair, later on he had distanced himself from his role in the lies based greed/racially motivated based Iraq war blunder.

"I'm not reading this. This is bull$hit."
    May 31, 2003
    US Secretary of State Colin Powell was under persistent pressure from the Pentagon and White House to include questionable intelligence in his report on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction he delivered at the United Nations last February, source: US News and World Report. According to the report, the draft contained such questionable material that Powell lost his temper, throwing several pages in the air and declaring, "I'm not reading this. This is bull$hit."

Colin Powell is so sad he can't erase 'blot' on his reputation
    “Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.” Powell, 75, laments that no intelligence officials had the “courage” to warn that he was given false information that Iraq had such weapons during preparations for his February 2003 speech before the U.S. invasion the following month.
    We've been hearing this crap from the guy for seven years now.

Related

Passing of Colin Powell may have slightly weakened the case for Iraq war reparations

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Golly Gee we know this is a serious pandemic when even the fully vaccinated are dying from complications of the disease. Get your shot people! Anyone denying the benefits are fools! We need mandatory vaccinations for everyone from infants to those in hospice already dying. Stop being selfish. It takes a village! Wear masks and practice social distancing! We need two weeks to flatten the curve! I think anybody that talks negatively about the vaccination should have their speech censored! Wake up people and follow the science!
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    No it is safe and effective. It was just rendered useless because many people are unvaccinated.

Sarcasm aside, Covid and multiple myeloma? That's like focusing on a BB gun (Covid) on a radar while ignoring a nuclear warhead (multiple myeloma) headed your way.
    Would be funny it wasn’t true. The insane left talking point today is that this was caused by unvaccinated people. They truly have lost their minds.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At least John McCain now has someone he can hang out with in Hell.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Perusing comments on a very popular leftist website, the leftists were literally making the claims that his advanced age (84) was the most likely culprit.

So, just another little bit of proof that we are living in two realities and the lefties basically live in their own mirrored clown house where they craft their own rules and realities and don't listen to anyone else. They are legitimately mentally ill people, I have come to the conclusion. And I do not say that lightly or jokingly. They suffer from a severe psychosis.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Gullibility was always his weakness.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

Quote Originally Posted by mattniers View Post
    [FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]Colin Powell in 2015: “I don’t like Mr. Assad. [...] He’s a devil. I’d like to see him leave.
    Out of context. Here is the talk that line is taken from. It's the second topic after the Iran Deal.

Powell advocates AGAINST using the US military to overthrow Assad which was at the time being called for by the "conservative" pundits.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    At least John McCain now has someone he can hang out with in Hell.
    Are you suggesting poppy Bush got lost on the way?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Out of context. Here is the talk that line is taken from. It's the second topic after the Iran Deal.

Powell advocates AGAINST using the US military to overthrow Assad which was at the time being called for by the "conservative" pundits.

Thanks for posting that. I always thought Powell was a decent guy that got caught up with the wrong crowd. Yes he allowed himself to be used as a stooge to advocate for the Iraq war. And....he resigned as soon as W got re-elected.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks for posting that. I always thought Powell was a decent guy that got caught up with the wrong crowd. Yes he allowed himself to be used as a stooge to advocate for the Iraq war. And....he resigned as soon as W got re-elected.
    I still remember him holding a press conference and finding out (from a reporter!) policy had been set that he wasn't told about, and didn't agree with. I don't remember the details but I remember the look on his face. I certainly haven't ever found video of it. I believe it got Memory Holed early.

That made me believe as you believe. I have for some eighteen years now.

The system has really boxed themselves in on this one.

Either Powell died from CCP19 and the jab is demonstrably not effective...

OR

He died from cancer and other ailments, in which case it is an admission that the numbers of CCP19 dead are being fudged.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Someone on facebook posted a picture of a tweet that said, "Colin Powell didn't die because he was vaccinated. he died because you weren't"

It looks like it's been shared a lot. The Marxist are convinced that the nonvaccinated are murdering them. I am seeing how the psychology behind the mass murders of the French Terrors, Pol Pot, Bolsheviks, the Great Leap Forward, etc. took hold and drove people to madness.

Someone on facebook posted a picture of a tweet that said, "Colin Powell didn't die because he was vaccinated. he died because you weren't"

It looks like it's been shared a lot. The Marxist are convinced that the nonvaccinated are murdering them. I am seeing how the psychology behind the mass murders of the French Terrors, Pol Pot, Bolsheviks, the Great Leap Forward, etc. took hold and drove people to madness.
    Welcome to the edge of the abyss brother.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've often wondered what kind of parent would name their kid, Colin when they had a last name that sounded so much like Bowel.

Colin lied. He claims he was misled by the Intelligence Agencies. Those close to him say he was warned he was being lied to. He took the choice of presenting evidence that was faulty to the U.N.

He chose wrong and it cost blood and treasure.

I will not mourn his passing.

Welcome to the edge of the abyss brother.
    Bingo.

They have been fed lie after lie to where their minds are completely warped and they believe only what Fauci, et. al. say. Anything else is YOU trying to kill them and as you said, many of them are looking at the unvaccinated as public enemy #1 due to their own warped perverted reality.

These are the same people who were asking what to do with 80+ million people on social media after the last election, posing questions as "do we send them to re-education camps?" or "Do we deport them?" etc.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Colin lied. He claims he was misled by the Intelligence Agencies. Those close to him say he was warned he was being lied to. He took the choice of presenting evidence that was faulty to the U.N.

He chose wrong and it cost blood and treasure.
    He's getting bipartisan praise that seems to have made former Prez Trump bit upset. Dems leader Chuck Schumer as well as closest mideast wars ally are all praises for him.

Colin Powell dead at 84: An Israel admirer...
    timesofisrael.com

Colin Powell: Quintessential officer, gentleman, true friend to Israel
    jpost.com › World News
    1 day ago — Powell was always calm, determined, focused, and emphasized that the US would always care for Israel's interests.

However, former Prez Trump has made some troubling statements today:

Donald Trump Goes After Colin Powell for 'Big Mistakes on Iraq' in Wake of His Death

By Alexandra Hutzler On 10/19/21

Colin Powell: First Black U.S. Secretary Of State Dies From COVID-19 Complications

Donald Trump criticized the late Colin Powell for his "mistakes" on Iraq in the wake of the former secretary of state's death.
    "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump wrote in a statement released by his Save America political action committee on Tuesday.

The former president continued: "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO [Republican in name only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

He was still serving in the role in 2003 when the Bush administration claimed that then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The false intelligence was used to justify the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
    Powell later said that his presentation to the United Nations, in which he made the case that Iraq had a stockpile of chemical and biological weapons, was "painful" for him and a permanent "blot" on his record.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-goes-after-colin-powell-big-mistakes-iraq-wake-his-death-1640412

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He's getting bipartisan praise
    Only from Sycophants.

and Propagandists..

Which are you?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He was still serving in the role in 2003 when the Bush administration claimed that then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The false intelligence was used to justify the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
    Powell later said that his presentation to the United Nations, in which he made the case that Iraq had a stockpile of chemical and biological weapons, was "painful" for him and a permanent "blot" on his record.
    It remains a mystery that they couldn't discover the weapons of mass destruction they knew Saddam had, as they sold them to him...
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p?p=5902#p5902
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast