Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin Powell dead at 84

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I always thought Powell was a decent guy that got caught up with the wrong crowd. Yes he allowed himself to be used as a stooge to advocate for the Iraq war. And....he resigned as soon as W got re-elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That made me believe as you believe. I have for some eighteen years now.
    Say what?!?

Colin Powell is a lifelong operative of the CIA/military-industrial complex. While working for the Pentagon he earned his present stature by helping cover up the Mai Lai massacre, the contra/arms-cocaine deal and Gulf War Syndrome.
    Powell's reputation as a hero derives from presiding over a war in which US troops were used as guinea pigs for drug companies' experimental vaccines so that they could "safely" fight George Bush's friend Sadamn Hussein-who had been supplied with chemical and biological weapons by the Bush administration.
    https://rense.com/general7/gw.htm
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Bingo.

They have been fed lie after lie to where their minds are completely warped and they believe only what Fauci, et. al. say. Anything else is YOU trying to kill them and as you said, many of them are looking at the unvaccinated as public enemy #1 due to their own warped perverted reality.

These are the same people who were asking what to do with 80+ million people on social media after the last election, posing questions as "do we send them to re-education camps?" or "Do we deport them?" etc.
    I am not saying that this will happen, but if half the people die after getting the booster shot and Fauci says they died of a covid strain that mutated in the unvaccinated and killed the vaccinated, they would totally believe it and call for blood. People are that angry and that gullible.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am not saying that this will happen, but if half the people die after getting the booster shot and Fauci says they died of a covid strain that mutated in the unvaccinated and killed the vaccinated, they would totally believe it and call for blood. People are that angry and that gullible.
    I believe the foundations for such a narrative are already laid. It just needs to be executed by Fauci and the MSM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Washington came together this week for a powerful final tribute:

At Colin Powell’s Funeral, Washington Unites to Pay Tribute

At Washington National Cathedral on Friday, Colin L. Powell was remembered as a “warrior-statesman” whose leadership was valued by officials from both parties.Credit...Jason Andrew for The New York Times

By David E. Sanger
    Nov. 5, 2021
    The funeral for Colin L. Powell, former secretary of state, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and national security adviser, brought out a Washington that barely exists anymore: Republicans and Democrats, including President Biden and two of his predecessors, uniformed military and diplomats, and people on all sides of the Iraq war.
    No one would have been more amused by the assemblage than Mr. Powell himself, who often ran a smiling, half-whispered commentary on the city’s temporary loyalties and back-room machinations. Yet on Friday, the Washington National Cathedral was filled with them all — former officials who were at Mr. Powell’s side in the Persian Gulf War and on the seventh floor of the State Department, where he often waged a behind-the-scenes battle for influence in the George W. Bush White House.
    Mr. Biden did not speak, nor did the two former presidents who attended, Barack Obama and Mr. Bush, who made Mr. Powell his first secretary of state. Instead, among the eulogists was a Democrat who had often clashed with Mr. Powell over the general’s reluctance to commit American forces to battles when the general, seared by the experience of his service in Vietnam, did not see a clear, successful outcome.

nytimes.com/2021/11/05/us/politics/colin-powell-funeral.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12