Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK: Conservative MP hacked to death by Somali - Gov. response? Ban internet anonymity.

Exclamation UK: Conservative MP hacked to death by Somali - Gov. response? Ban internet anonymity.

So, David Arness, a conservative Member of Parliament, is stabbed to death by some naturalized Somali turd.

Arness, a devout Catholic, was denied Last Rites by the cops on scene, hut hutting about as they usually do after the fact, and not allowing a priest to see him.

So the response from this Patel wog, is, of course, not to look at the invading hordes, but to take away even more freedom because of hurty words on the Internet.

Priti Patel May End Online Anonymity in Wake of Politician Killing

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...of-mp-killing/

Kurt Zindulka 17 Oct 2021

Three days after the suspected Islamist-inspired killing of British MP Sir David Amess, Home Secretary Priti Patel has suggested the incident could usher in restrictions on anonymity on social media to combat “cruel comments and attacks” on politicians from anonymous users.

Appearing on Sky News’ Trevor Phillips On Sunday programme, Priti Patel said that she will “look into everything” including the end of anonymity online after the killing of Sir David.

“There is work taking place already. We have an Online Harms Bill that will come to Parliament, there is working taking place on it right now,” she said.

“I’ve done a lot of work on social media platforms, mainly around encryption and areas of that nature.”

The Home Secretary added that the country cannot “carry on like this,” continuing: “I spend too much time with communities who have been under attack, basically who have had all sorts of postings online and it is a struggle to get those posts taken down.

“We want to make some big changes on that.”

Patel argued that social media was at the heart of the increasingly contentious political landscape in Britain, saying that MPs are subject to relentless “cruel comments” and “attacks” online.

The long-proposed Online Harms Bill, which is still being debated in Parliament, has also sought to introduce controls on social media, including on supposed “disinformation” and “trolling”.

The government is also seeking to impose penalties on tech firms that fail to police the speech codes which are already in place in Britain, where freedom of speech only now exists on paper, for the most part.

The attacker was a jihadi. This has nothing to do with Twitter anonymity; everyone on this website knows that verification is no guarantee of civility. This government always treats the symptom, never the cause. https://t.co/LelKmw60mc

— Benjamin Ramm (@BenjaminRamm) October 17, 2021

Should the British government enact an end to online anonymity it would follow in the footsteps of Communist China, in which social media accounts are typically tied to a person’s phone number and government ID.

In 2017, the Cyberspace Administration of China enacted a policy that requires identity cards to be scanned as a prerequisite for posting online.

Commenting on the law prior to its enactment, an anonymous poster from the south-western city of Chongqing said: “This will lead to a lot of people not daring to speak the truth because they risk being invited to tea if they tell the truth! … Should we not talk about affairs of state?”

The phrase “invited to tea” is internet slang in China for a visit from the state security police.

Speaking on the dangers of such a move, Labour MP Lisa Nandy told the BBC’s Andrew Marr programme on Sunday: “I work with a lot of people, whether it is the women of Belarus or the pro-democracy campaigners in Hong Kong, whistleblowers as well – people for whom anonymity on social media can be life-saving.”

Indeed, during the protests in Hong Kong, activists flocked to encrypted messaging services — which the UK government has also attacked — including WhatsApp and Telegram in order to organise anonymously without facing reprisals from the dictatorship in Beijing.

The end to anonymity would also likely usher in a chilling effect on free speech, as many citizens use anonymous accounts in order to express opinions that may be outside the mainstream of political discourse, which if made public could jeopardise their jobs or their standing in society.

When asked if she will consider legislation removing anonymity on social media, Priti Patel says the government will "look at everything"

Follow #Phillips live: https://t.co/rZ8ldEq6Fn pic.twitter.com/dNNv6tnn2w

— Trevor Phillips on Sunday (@RidgeOnSunday) October 17, 2021
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    naturalized Somali turd.
    By 'naturalized Somali turd' do you mean 'British citizen who was born and raised in Britain?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    By 'naturalized Somali turd' do you mean 'British citizen who was born and raised in Britain?'
    Yup. An invading jihadist Somali turd raised there.

C'mon man, you can do better than that to contradict me.

Do your research...a white Nazi killed a leftist MP about five years ago.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-18-2021 at 06:12 AM.

Yup. An invading jihadist Somali turd raised there.
    A baby born in Britain invaded Britain? That's... interesting.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Why couldn't it have been one of our politicians that got hacked up?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Why couldn't it have been one of our politicians that got hacked up?
    Probably wouldnt be the right one .
    Do something Danke

That's how demographic warfare works.

And Omar mateen was born in new York. Wtf is your point? If they were born here just lay down and get conquered from within? The islamist strategy is move in, procreate at 10x the rate, then take over. The worst part is the islamist leaders will literally tell you this is the plan, but people like you still won't care, and ask dumb$#@! rhetorical questions.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my heartfelt condolences to the terrorist group MEK for losing one of their most ardent supporters. Now we can only rely on Giuliani for MEK-led regime change against Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    And Omar mateen was born in new York. Wtf is your point? If they were born here just lay down and get conquered from within?
    The point is that he was neither Somali nor naturalized. A British person murdered another British person.

The islamist strategy is move in, procreate at 10x the rate, then take over. The worst part is the islamist leaders will literally tell you this is the plan, but people like you still won't care, and ask dumb$#@! rhetorical questions.
    I've literally never had anyone tell me that's literally the plan.
    Pinochet is the model

That's how demographic warfare works.
    And Omar mateen was born in new York. Wtf is your point? If they were born here just lay down and get conquered from within? The islamist strategy is move in, procreate at 10x the rate, then take over.
    Allegedly contraception is a big no no in Islamic cultures:

Situation 'dire' at US airbase housing 2,000 pregnant Afghan refugees, 22 babies born so far

September 24, 2021
    (CNN) The task of accommodating 10,000 Afghan refugees, including approximately 2,000 pregnant women, is putting facilities at Ramstein airbase in Germany under tremendous strain as nighttime temperatures drop toward freezing and what was meant to be a 10-day temporary stay is stretching into weeks, with one US source familiar with the situation describing it as becoming "dire."
    Already 22 babies have been born to Afghan mothers at Ramstein, and that number will rise very soon with roughly two thirds of the 3,000 women being housed there pregnant, requiring the time and effort of medical personnel from Ramstein and other bases, two US sources familiar with the situation at the base told CNN.

CALL OF DUTY US Marines cradle babies in Afghan air lift to rescue 65,000 people in Kabul
    Thousands of Afghan evacuees housed at U.S. military base in Germany on their way to a new life

Why not ban Islamic Immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why not ban Islamic Immigration?
    I think thats a thought worth the conversation . I think it could be presented that devout Islam does not coincide with American ideals , that it is not a religion but a cult of non freedom. If you read an Islamic Republik constitution such as Iran it looks to be non capatable with a capatalist society. Youd think Marx wrote large swaths of it. Not anything I want to participate in ( the conversation ) as I have lived in many of these places and see no net positive coming here from them even though I harbor those individuals no ill will .
    Do something Danke

The point is that he was neither Somali nor naturalized. A British person murdered another British person.
    Ron Paul opposed "birthright citizenship".

Immigration and naturalization are false concepts when applied across major cultural divides.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yep. Ending birthright citizenship and no handouts for non citizens = problem solved.

Anyway...I would have thought based on this attack they would go further on their ban on knives.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would you prefer if @Anti Federalist had said radical Muslim of Somali descent?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yep. Ending birthright citizenship and no handouts for non citizens = problem solved.

Anyway...I would have thought based on this attack they would go further on their ban on knives.
    Hah, that had not even occurred to me.

Knives, forks and spoons, that can be ground down into a crude knife, all need to be banned.

I'm being deliberately ugly toward the suspect in this case, because this incident really ground my gears.

By all accounts, this Arness fellow was a decent man and a solid representative. Not Ron Paul or Nigel Farage level, but pretty decent.

He gets hacked to death by this Brit-Somali radical Muslim turd, who, regardless of what @TheCount says, is as foreign and alien to Arness as the man in the moon.

He has no chance to defend himself because of asinine British weapons laws.

The government's response is to ban internet anonymity to try and prevent hurty words.

And then as a final insult, cops being cops, they lockdown the whole area and refuse to let a priest administer last rites to Arness, who was a devout Catholic.

Everything about the story just made my blood boil, and I was not interested in playing politically correct patty cake with The Count about the scumbag's national origins.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-19-2021 at 05:44 AM.

Hah, that had not even occurred to me.

Knives, forks and spoons, that can be ground down into a crude knife, all need to be banned.
    In prison they'll even turn a toothbrush into a shiv. And David killed Goliath with a sling which is basically just knotted rope.

In prison they'll even turn a toothbrush into a shiv. And David killed Goliath with a sling which is basically just knotted rope.
    More people in the United States are killed with fists and feet than "assault" rifles.

He never supported Ron Paul though.

Ron Paul opposed tariffs
    Pinochet is the model

Yep. But he won't. It's not convenient to his talking points.

It makes a rather dramatic difference when you get to the point of advocating policies to address the 'issue.'
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    He [TheCount] never supported Ron Paul though.

Yep. TheCount is vehemently opposed to Ron Paul.

Ron Paul opposed tariffs
    How is that relevant when you're vehemently opposed to Ron Paul?

`
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And in Prison I was protected by God..

I am neither Mighty nor intimidating,, But I was protected by God.

Not by Gangs, groups, nor by the Administration.. I signed away that protection.. Guards had "Stand Down" Orders.

I was still protected By My Creator through the years on an Alias.

He will keep me through this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

DUPE
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Everything about the story just made my blood boil, and I was not interested in playing politically correct patty cake with The Count about the scumbag's national origins.
    Understood.

But calm yourself,, Trash Trolls are not worth your Blood Pressure.

It's not like theCount has any credibility. at all.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Understood.

But calm yourself,, Trash Trolls are not worth your Blood Pressure.

Sound advice, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    ...Trash Trolls are not worth your Blood Pressure.

+ rep

That's the goal of Trash Trolls. They put you on the defensive while laughing all the way to the bank.

You have to go on the offensive with these assclowns.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast