Thread: SHOCKING VACCINE ADMISSIONS FROM INSIDE THE WHO

SHOCKING VACCINE ADMISSIONS FROM INSIDE THE WHO

I have hesitated to post this because #1 I don't know how to embed a rumble video and #2 because it is long and I know people either have short attention spans or they don't have time to watch.

I am astounded by this because the world Health Organization is admitting that there are no safety standards for vaccines.

Del Bigtree has done a very moving presentation of this information I hope you will find the time or attention to watch and if you know how to embed this please do so

https://rumble.com/embed/vl3cw3/?pub=9ljw9

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't embed Rumble.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-17-2021 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Something that is so blatant in this video is that these officials seem to believe their own BS. They don't seem to realize that they need to actually prove that vaccine are safe and effective but, they seem resigned to the fact that calling people who question the safety of vaccines crazy conspiracy theorist is not working. Too many people have seen their babies injured to think they can get away with this crap.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."