Thread: Walmart Training Accuses White Employees of Being Racist

Exclamation Walmart Training Accuses White Employees of Being Racist

Nolte: Walmart Training Accuses White Employees of Being Racist

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-being-racist/

John Nolte 15 Oct 2021

“Walmart Inc. has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a ‘white supremacy system,'” the City Journal’s Christopher Rufo reports. He adds that the Walmart brainwashing also “teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of ‘white supremacy thinking’ and ‘internalized racial superiority.'”

In other words, Walmart is teaching its own hard-working employees that your moral character is based on your skin color, that if you are white, there is something morally wrong with you; if you are white, you are a wretched creature, and we know you are a wretched creature because you are white.

When America was sane, we called judging people’s character by their skin color an act of virulent racism, which, of course, is what this is. But with the Woke Nazis obviously in charge at Walmart, judging people’s character based on their skin color is now an accepted form of racism.

Telling someone their white skin proves they are a racist is no different from telling a black person their skin color proves they are a criminal or a Mexican their skin color proves they are lazy and drink too much tequila.

More from Rufo:

Since the program’s launch, Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees and made the program mandatory for executives and recommended for hourly wage workers in Walmart stores. When reached for comment, Walmart confirmed that the company has “engaged REI for a number of training sessions since 2018” and has “found these sessions to be thought provoking and constructive.”

Consequently, the Walmart program argues, white Americans have been subjected to “racist conditioning” that indoctrinates them into “white supremacy,” or the view “that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.”

Here’s my favorite part:

Walmart’s program argues that this oppressive “white supremacy culture” can be summarized in a list of qualities including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort, “and “worship of the written word”—which all “promote white supremacy thinking” and “are damaging to both people of color and to white people.”

So if you believe in things like individualism, the very thing that made America the most powerful, wealthy, prosperous, and peaceful country in history, the very thing that eradicated poverty, fed the world, and saved countless lives with our science and technology, that means you’re a racist.

Well, if individualism, which is the very political idea that guides all of my political beliefs, is racist, then I’m the biggest goddamned racist ever born.

Walmart also teaches its employees that “objectivity” is racist, as is “the right to comfort.”

Both of those ideas are the very bedrocks of Western Civilization, and Western Civilization guided by Judeo-Christian beliefs is the most extraordinary thing that ever happened to mankind.

People have every right to be outraged that Walmart would teach its employees this sick $#@!, that Walmart would accuse its own employees of being racists, but we shouldn’t be alarmed by it.

Woke is a violation of human nature. Critical Race Theory is a violation of human nature. But, like its godfather, McCarthyism, its shelf life and ability to influence are quite limited.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would be superior no matter what color I was . i also dont have to shop at walmart.
    Do something Danke

Consequently, the Walmart program argues, white Americans have been subjected to “racist conditioning” that indoctrinates them into “white supremacy,” or the view “that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.”
    You know, it's about goddamned time somebody addresses this 800 pound gorilla in the room.

It's not "indoctrination" if it's the truth.

White, Christian, Western civilization IS superior to any civilization or creed that Colored People have come up with.

If it were not, millions of Colored People would be trying their level best to get here, or to Europe.

There is always someone that is superior. Success takes work and risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You know, it's about goddamned time somebody addresses this 800 pound gorilla in the room.

It's not "indoctrination" if it's the truth.

White, Christian, Western civilization IS superior to any civilization or creed that Colored People have come up with.

If it were not, millions of Colored People would be trying their level best to get here, or to Europe.
    By pretty much any objective measure, people with white skin have brought more value to this world than any other skin color.

The color of skin could be a coincidence, with other historical and geographical factors responsible.

But we don't know that.

It could in fact, in large or small part, be due to white genetics in fact being superior.

To say otherwise, would be to ignore "the science".

If other races find that offensive, then by all means, step up your game....
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    There is always someone that is superior. Success takes work and risk.
    Yes, even among white genetics there are genes that are clearly superior.

E.g. Tom Brady
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Everyone in this world deserves to be treated with kindness and respect, but the idea that everyone is born equal is horse$#@!.
    - Kim Kardashian

My work made me do racism training a long time ago. Basically the only way to pass was to admit just existing makes me a racist
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I accuse Walmart of being a bunch of $#@!ing idiots.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    My work made me do racism training a long time ago. Basically the only way to pass was to admit just existing makes me a racist
    The first step in overcoming racism is admitting you are a racist
    - Kim Kardashian

REI that Walmart is "engaging" is the Racial Equality Institute, LLC.
    This REI is probably the shadiest, hardest to research NGO in America today. Why? They don't even have a Wikipedia page.
    To make things more confusing, they also go by "Racial Equity Institute", and provide no information on background.
    Look at this group of listed partners. See how getting into education starts when the children are UNDER 5 years old.
    They want your children's minds. This is war.

PreK-12 Education

https://www.racialequityinstitute.com/ourclients
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-16-2021 at 01:51 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    This is war
    Of course it is.

Trouble is the only real opposition is filled with quislings, traitors and gullible maroons who refuse to recognize and respond to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The first step in overcoming racism is admitting you are a racist
    There should be a 12 step program for racism.

wAL mARX

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    There should be a 12 step program for racism.

And only Democrats should be attending that program.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And only Democrats should be attending that program.
    They can't get past the first step.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They can't get past the first step.
    so true
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr.3D again.

Imagine having to work at that toilet of a store and being told you're evil on top of it.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.