Thread: Big Tech Targets Liberty Icon Ron Paul with ‘Coordinated’ Censorship Campaign on Multiple Plat

Big Tech Targets Liberty Icon Ron Paul with ‘Coordinated’ Censorship Campaign on Multiple Plat

Foreign policy expert Daniel McAdams recently appeared on Big League Politics Live to explain how the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity (RPI) and the Ron Paul Liberty Report have been targeted by the Big Tech commissars in recent weeks for promoting truth about vaccines and U.S. foreign policy.

“It is really infuriating, it is really frustrating,” McAdams said regarding the targeting of his YouTube channel by Big Tech censors, which was eventually overturned.

Even though McAdams and the RPI eventually got their YouTube channel reinstated, the Google-owned monopoly platform did permanently remove a poignant interview between McAdams, Paul and Robert Kennedy Jr., a prominent skeptic of the vaccine regime being implemented on a global basis due to COVID-19.

“It’s all a coordinated effort…but they just basically flip a switch and you’re gone, you disappear,” McAdams explained.

“The one aspect of China we have adopted here is the social credit system… They all gang up on you. You can’t use your PayPal. You can’t use your Mailchimp. You can’t communicate with anyone. You can’t get your money. You can’t get paid. You can’t get your email, etc, etc. You literally just disappear off the face of the Earth,” he added.

Even though McAdams is a proponent of Austrian economics and generally an opponent of the state, he makes the point that Big Tech corporations essentially function as an arm of the government and should not be considered private companies.

“This is not a private company exercising its private rights as a private company,” McAdams said of Big Tech firms, noting how most of the biggest tech monopolies are soaking up billions of dollars in federal contracts.

“They are doing the bidding of governments… They’re censoring the views that the government doesn’t want you to hear… Why does it always dovetail with what the government wants? Why don’t they ever censor in a way that would tick off the government, that would tick off the elites? Well, that doesn’t happen,” he added.

McAdams argued that conservatives are “equally dumb” as libertarians for thinking that the Big Tech censorship campaign is centered around stopping their point of view. He believes that the agenda is much more overarching than just being focused on censoring one particular perspective.

“What it’s out to do is take the window of allowable opinion and to shrink it down as small as possible, to get people on the so-called Left and so-called Right, to shrink them out, to freeze them out so that you only have, as [libertarian philosopher and author] Tom Woods would say, the 3-by-5 card of acceptable discourse,” he said.

“And that’s the goal. It’s not a left-wing or right-wing thing. It’s a them-versus-us thing,” McAdams added.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/big-te...ple-platforms/

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “It is really infuriating, it is really frustrating,” McAdams said regarding the targeting of his YouTube channel by Big Tech censors, which was eventually overturned.
    Overturned? Why is this controlled op site pretending there's something resembling due process? The morons "flipped the switch" on the wrong channel. They banned Ron Paul Institute, while RFK Jr. was on the Liberty Report, and still viewable on GoogToob while RPI was not.

I refuse to stand for spin that paints a mistake, and GoogToob's attempt to spare themselves embarrassment over it, as a decision being "overturned" as though there's some kind of appeal process.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-15-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I don't think it's a mistake.

I don't know why they undo it whenever this happens, though. I'm thinking maybe someone on the inside actually has at least a tiny bit of respect for Ron Paul and keeps having to over-ride some low-level moderator's hatred for freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't think it's a mistake.

I don't know why they undo it whenever this happens, though. I'm thinking maybe someone on the inside actually has at least a tiny bit of respect for Ron Paul and keeps having to over-ride some low-level moderator's hatred for freedom.
    RFK Jr. popped up on the Liberty Report, and RPI disappeared (and the RFK interview didn't). Now RPI is back and the RFK Jr. episode is gone. Sure looks like a mistake.

Are you saying some anonymous Google functionary pulled the plug on the wrong channel on purpose, hoping that would lead to only one episode of RPLR eventually being memory holed instead of the whole channel?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-15-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Thanks for sharing this. Big Tech is the State (an organ/extension of the intelligent establishment and out-of-control regulations). Every whip in the world is being cracked by One Tyrant. Not sure why you don't see that.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    RFK Jr. popped up on the Liberty Report, and RPI disappeared (and the RFK interview didn't). Now RPI is back and the RFK Jr. episode is gone. Sure looks like a mistake.

Are you saying some anonymous Google functionary pulled the plug on the wrong channel on purpose, hoping that would lead to only one episode of RPLR eventually being memory holed instead of the whole channel?
    Pointing to an irrelevant detail will not distract people from the real point.

Even McAdams is seeing through the "private company" lie.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment