Thread: Mandatory Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine Shots for Younger Children

Mandatory Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine Shots for Younger Children

Taking the Next Step Toward Mandatory Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine Shots for Younger Children, Pfizer and BioNTech Seek FDA Approval of Shots for Children Ages 5-11
    Written by Adam Dick - October 7, 2021

Children have virtually no risk of major sickness or death from coronavirus. And experimental coronavirus “vaccines” such as the one produced by the Pfizer and BioNTech do come with major known health risks of their own. Additional potential side effects of these companies’ and other companies’ shots remain unknown given the shots’ unusually rushed rollout.

Nevertheless, on Thursday, Pfizer and BioNTech sought approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for giving their experimental coronavirus vaccine, which is not even a vaccine under the normal meaning of the term, to children ages five through 11. (Approval is already in place for ages 12 and up.) With the Biden administration, from Joe Biden on down, pushing for everyone — including younger children as soon as legally allowed — to receive experimental coronavirus vaccine shots, there will be much pressure on people in the FDA to give an OK to Pfizer and BioNTech’s request.

Last week, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced that California would be the first state to mandate students in kindergarten through 12th grade take experimental coronavirus shots. The mandate is set to kick in for children in lower and lower age groups, all the way down to kindergartners, as FDA approval for shots drops down to lower ages of children.

Expect similar mandates to be imposed by other state governments and by school districts as well. Here is how I warned in a September 11 article how shots mandates for children would likely begin:

A move to require children to be given the experimental coronavirus vaccine shots should come as no surprise. Children across America have long been mandated to receive many vaccines on a prescribed timeline in accord with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) vaccine schedule or similar state vaccine schedules in order to attend school. And many of the mandates are difficult to avoid. In California, for example, the vaccine mandate applies even to children in private schools and only has a very limited exemption.

Anthony Fauci, the most amplified voice regarding coronavirus policy in the US government, has made much the same case for the mandating children receive experimental coronavirus vaccine shots. Peter Aitken relates at Yahoo News comments Fauci made on Sunday in regard to the matter:

‘I have been and I still am in favor of these kinds of mandates,’ Fauci said on ABC’s ‘This Week.’ ‘You can make some exceptions to them, but in general, people look at this like this is something novel and new when … we have made it a requirement for children to get into schools to get different types of vaccines.’

‘To be vaccinated with certain vaccines is not something new,’ he stressed. ‘It’s been around for a very long time.’

Some parents with children in private school or homeschool are overly confident that their children will not be affected. The new California mandate applies to both government school students and private school students. Other states and school districts could impose similarly broad mandates. Can parents really trust that governments that over the last year and a half have let their tyrant flag fly shutting down businesses, mandating mask wearing, and imposing other unprecedented restrictions in the name of countering coronavirus will not also extend experimental coronavirus vaccine shot mandates to homeschool children? Further, even if private school and homeschool students can be spared from the mandate in some parts of America, they can be denied the opportunity to take part in many activities outside school and home that demand the presenting of vaccine passports as a prerequisite for participation.

Copyright © 2021 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ren-ages-5-11/
    Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This discussion makes me sick. I can't fathom how evil these people must be to push this stuff. I also can't fathom how a parent would even consider giving their kids a vaccine with no long-term safety data (and clinical trials haven't even been completed). Yet I know people who will happily let their kids take it.

Coincidentally, I caught wind of a similar push in Virginia today. A woman named Kristen M. Calleja filed a petition with the Virginia Board of Health asking that the Commonwealth mandate clot-shots for all students "for whom the vaccine has been fully approved.":

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen M. Calleja
    am writing to voice my request and sincere hope that the board will mandate vaccines for all school employees, with only medical exemptions allowed. Vaccines are already required for all state employees. In addition, vaccines should be required for all students for whom the vaccine has been fully approved, just as many other vaccines are mandated.

My 10th grade daughter and all other kids have sacrificed much over the past 18 months. They only have one childhood. They are finally back to in person school, but we are already seeing constant disruptions to education for far too many due to infections, possible infections based on symptoms, and mandatory quarantines.

My daughter and all other students should have a right to be able to attend school without being unnecessarily put at risk by other students and teachers who refuse to be vaccinated, and without constant disruptions to their education. And it sure would be great for them to be able to go to school without masks and without worrying about lunch and other unmasked times, as well as overcrowded busses. The irrational minority should not be dictating the public health policy for VA or the schools.
    That last sentence is especially rich since the irrational minority is already dictating "public health" policy in Virginia. What Kristen fails to state is that she is a "Senior Associate Attorney General at Virginia Office of Attorney General"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristen-calleja-a77772118/

Comments on the petition are in progress through the 17th. Currently, they are overwhelmingly against the mandate. We'll see what the irrational minority does after that.

https://townhall.virginia.gov/L/comm...petitionid=352
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Tell me again why cigarettes or alcohol are not legal for children.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I also can't fathom how a parent would even consider giving their kids a vaccine with no long-term safety data (and clinical trials haven't even been completed).
    Because "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes." ...

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...95851824459776

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:44 PM. Reason: replace deleted tweet
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: replace tweet with image

Yes because forcing people to take rushed out experimental vaccines totally does not violate the Nuremburg Codes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We have got to continue to push back! We outnumber them!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Comments on the petition are in progress through the 17th. Currently, they are overwhelmingly against the mandate. We'll see what the irrational minority does after that.

https://townhall.virginia.gov/L/comm...petitionid=352
    I returned to the above petition to see how it ended up. Pretty much 99+% opposed. I scrolled down a bit to see if I could see in favor of jabbing kids and saw this:

Commenter: Thomas Barken

Yes to vaccination mandates

Vaccines work
    CommentID: 116390
    "Who's this guy?" I thought. I put his name into a search engine and the first hit was this -- can't make this stuff up!

https://www.richmondfed.org/about_us...nce/tom_barkin

Tom Barkin is the president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, where he is responsible for monetary policy, bank supervision, payment services and the Fed’s National IT organization. He has held this position since 2018.

Tom serves as a voting member in 2021 on the Fed’s chief monetary policy body, the Federal Open Market Committee. He is “on the ground” continually in the Fed’s Fifth District, which covers South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, D.C., West Virginia and Maryland. His engagement in the region has brought real attention to areas facing economic challenges.

Prior to joining the Richmond Fed, Tom was a senior partner and CFO at McKinsey & Company, a worldwide management consulting firm, where he also oversaw McKinsey’s offices in the southern United States. He served on the board of directors of the Atlanta Fed from 2009 to 2014 and was the board’s chairman from 2013 to 2014.

Tom earned his bachelor’s, MBA and law degrees from Harvard University.
    Last edited by cjm; 10-27-2021 at 10:12 AM. Reason: added quote for folks that don't want to click the link
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Because "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's the way it goes." ...

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/st...08850916302855
    Triple facepalm is not enough.

Regulatory capture. These people are nothing but pharma salespeople. They are drug dealers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...61515234865156
    Actually, business news is far more honest.

Another example:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/445...el-of-covid-19

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: replace tweet with image

Just remember that at no point in history were the people mandating vaccines the good guys.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:35 PM. Reason: replace tweet with image

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...51268112429067
    Those people are insane. Profits over children.

Children are at virtually zero risk from Covid. The known risks from the vaccine are higher, even without taking into account the unknown and long term effects. Risk benefit analysis? All risk, no benefit.

If your blood doesn't boil when you read about these kinds of stories, you most likely do not have a soul.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy $#@!! We're living in a Far Side panel now.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:37 PM. Reason: replace tweet with image

Because "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes." ...
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1471916413220757506

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by FDA Voting Member View Post
    "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes." ...
    "That's just the way it goes ..."

PDF: Vaccines and Related Biological Products AdvisoryCommittee June 14-15, 2022 Meeting Presentation