Thread: EPIC INTERVIEW: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Explains How They are Depopulating the Planet

EPIC INTERVIEW: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Explains How They are Depopulating the Planet

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2r9QS68pTsgL/

Dr. Mike Yeadon spent his whole life developing drugs and vaccines, including as a former Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer. Not an "anti-vaxxer." AMAZING interview, for clear and lucid exposition of the science and how governments are lying to you.
    -"We knew these vaccines would kill people."

-By lying about safe remedies like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine,, governments have committed "mass murder."
    -"Don't be afraid of COVID or 'variants.' Be terrified of your government."

-“These are not ‘slip-ups’, ‘well-intentioned mistakes’…They’re deliberately misleading.”

Dr. Yeadon LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-yeadon-3818613/

"US Army Flight Surgeon Is Grounding “Vaccinated” Pilots, Citing Deaths, Calls for Halt to Shots for Military"
    https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...citing-deaths/

Below is An Open Email to the Public from Dr. Mike Yeadon, Published in Off-Guardian https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/17/yeadon-sums-it-up/

To all on this list,

It is quite clear to me that, whatever the truth is about the origins of the virus or whether or not it actually exists in the precise form that we’re told, certain things have happened & continue to happen.

Very closely together in time, scores of countries simultaneously discarded their pandemic preparedness plans & instead adopted what I’ve dubbed the “Eight covid19 lies”.

What almost every government told their people was an absurd set of statements, most of them easily disproven by reference to published literature & often simply by thinking.

These statements were & remain untrue, every last one of them. When politicians make technical statements, it’s not reasonable to expect them to know whether it’s right or not. But when the advisory team guiding policy responses is invoked, as they usually are, untrue statements by those with good levels of knowledge & experience has no better description than lies. These are not ‘slip-ups’, ‘well-intentioned mistakes’, ‘erring on the side of caution’ or similar. They’re deliberately misleading....

Once you examine these statements, you have all the evidence needed to show to a receptive, open minded person that indeed we are all facing a heavily manipulated situation.

While I recognise there’s a constant flow of important new information, such as the time ordering of patents, people apparently becoming magnetised after vaccination, the concept of ‘shedding’, graphene oxide in the vaccines etc. I’m more than happy to benefit from others diligence on all these emerging items, and not to invest time I don’t have myself.

I’m not convinced that many of the usual institutions are operative, and so I’m not aiming to influence them (in U.K. for example, Parliament).

I may be wrong to do so, but I’m now aiming solely at the general public. I have given & will continue to give interviews on the theme of the “Eight covid19 lies”.

I put it to the list that while interesting, it’s not necessary for the purpose of trying to wake up the public to know & tell them about anything more that proves beyond doubt that there’s massive SV scale fraud & deception going on.

There is no possible benign interpretation of the fact that we’re all being lied to, for between 15-18months. None whatsoever. All that has been accomplished is destruction of the economies of many G20 countries, wrecking of civil societies, substantial, avoidable loss of life...and a pervading sense of fear, everywhere.

Additionally, large & growing fractions of populations have been injected with new technology, experimental gene based vaccines, which have been associated with rates of death shortly afterwards of 1-2 orders of magnitude greater than any previous public health prophylactic vaccine. Everywhere they are steamrollering appropriate objections to vaccination in people who cannot benefit from this intervention, yet certainly can be harmed or even killed by them.

We hear the imminent arrival of ‘vaccine passports’, which don’t enhance public safety yet grant to the state totalitarian tyranny over them.

There is no other interpretation that fits all the major facts, than that the goal is control through what will be the world’s first digital identity database.

What will be done with that power, we cannot be sure...

There being immunologically no need or justification for 3rd & subsequent vaccines (booster, top-up, variant) the fact that they’re imminently to be administered to people en masse should send alarm bells ringing loudly.... MORE, FULL STATEMENT HERE: https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/17/yeadon-sums-it-up/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've previously posted information from former VP of Pfizer Mike Yeadon.
    For some time I've wondered about Yeadon's motives in all of this. Yeadon became a multimillionaire by rigging medical trials for Pfizer, and is now suddenly all over the "alternative" media denouncing the experimental COVID vaccines.

Yeadon has never exposed how he himself (or Pfizer in general) was involved in rigging trials (which was his job!)...

I guess the following news shows that Yeadon's role is to restore faith in politrics for all those anti-vaxxer lockdown skeptics.

It could be dangerous if millions of people lose all faith in government, as they might actually take action against the COVID police state, but with them voting Liberal Democrats (or some new Liberal Spring party, which sounds an awful lot like the Arab Spring), they can be easily controlled (and fooled): https://archive.is/JJR5E
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I've previously posted information from former VP of Pfizer Mike Yeadon.
    For some time I've wondered about Yeadon's motives in all of this. Yeadon became a multimillionaire by rigging medical trials for Pfizer, and is now suddenly all over the "alternative" media denouncing the experimental COVID vaccines.

Yeadon has never exposed how he himself (or Pfizer in general) was involved in rigging trials (which was his job!)...

I guess the following news shows that Yeadon's role is to restore faith in politrics for all those anti-vaxxer lockdown skeptics.

It could be dangerous if millions of people lose all faith in government, as they might actually take action against the COVID police state, but with them voting Liberal Democrats (or some new Liberal Spring party, which sounds an awful lot like the Arab Spring), they can be easily controlled (and fooled): https://archive.is/JJR5E

Your laughable smear piece. there are many:

Mike Yeadon, 61, a chief scientific officer at the pharmaceutical company until 2011, has been embraced by Covid sceptics after making baseless claims about vaccines.
    Yea baseless like DC reports 16,000 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Your laughable smear piece. there are many:
    Do you think that these "smear pieces" make Yeadon more or less credible to "conspiracy theorists"?

Why do you think that Yeadon has never exposed the bigger agenda of rigging trials to get dangerous "medicines" approved, which was his job at Pfizer?

Why do you think that Yeadon has suddenly turned full-blown "conspiracy theorist", instead of keeping it scientific?
    Ruining his credibility to serious "scientists"...

Do you also still believe that voting will make a difference for the better (I'd expect that I'm not the only one on RPF that has doubts on the advice to vote voting Liberal Democrats!)?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Do you also still believe that voting will make a difference for the better (I'd expect that I'm not the only one on RPF that has doubts on the advice to vote voting Liberal Democrats!)?
    Tip O’Neil said all voting is local.

Aside from that, it-does-not-matter.

Even many RPF members are still brainwashed into “the agenda will move forward, but let’s take a poll to see how many still participate in our sandbox” game.

Even “the greatest President of our lifetime” has put us in greater debt than all presidents combined, gave us yet another federal program OWS, and lined the pockets of the richest globalist-philanthropist in the entire world.

The old saying, “you can’t stop the change” has rung true through history time and again, and in just a couple of short years from now it will still ring true. The only difference being, TSA, biometric data, and absolute loss of privacy and liberty will be “old newz”, as they scurry about with their heads cut off during the next phase of implementation. While getting hopeful and excited for the next round of “get out the vote”.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If you are not happy with your representative, vote them out in the next election!

If I thought I had a representative form of government I might still try to vote them out. Instead I no longer consent to be governed.

Do you think that these "smear pieces" make Yeadon more or less credible to "conspiracy theorists"?

Why do you think that Yeadon has never exposed the bigger agenda of rigging trials to get dangerous "medicines" approved, which was his job at Pfizer?

Why do you think that Yeadon has suddenly turned full-blown "conspiracy theorist", instead of keeping it scientific?
    Ruining his credibility to serious "scientists"...

I'd say questioning 40 cycle PCR tests pretty scientific. It is governments which have thrown science out the window. If all you understand is how they have lied about and inflated case numbers that is enough to know the entire official narrative is a lie.

Here is another scientist, a friend of Yeadon's, who echoes everything he says.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi is Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, where he served as the chair of the department of medical microbiology and hygiene from 1991 to 2012. From 1990 to 2012, he served as Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. In 2001 he was awarded the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology.

VIDEO
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/DWpD5i6zyvZM/

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-16-2021 at 10:37 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe I should have posted this video before (that thread I actually started originally with information from Yeadon)...

I already didn't really trust Yeadon, because he never exposed all of his manipulation of medical trials to get dangerous "medicines" approved for Pfizer (I haven't looked into the company he started after leaving Pfizer).

The following video made me wonder, why so much conspiracy and so little science? The only interesting parts are where he talks about science, and there are literally thousands that speak more interesting about conspiracies than Yeadon.
    That was before I lost all faith in him when I learned that he was promoting Brits to vote to make a difference...
    I've been trying to watch a long interview (more than 90 minues) with Mike Yeadon, but the problem is that Yeadon is just so very boring: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jUKd6rxG8E9c/
    Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility