Thread: Facebook Dangerous Individuals (100 page document) leaked

Facebook Dangerous Individuals (100 page document) leaked

Among those listed:
    Goodwill Charitable Organization, many groups with Liberty/Libertarian in the name...

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...d-snapshot.pdf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Among those listed:
    Goodwill Charitable Organization, many groups with Liberty/Libertarian in the name...

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...d-snapshot.pdf
    Facebook Hates a Lot of People.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'll bet Ron Paul is listed as one of those dangerous individuals.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No doubt they started with everything on the SPLC lists. LOL at all of the "music bands".

Also note they seem to have every American militia organization on their list, probably courtesy of the SPLC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'll bet Ron Paul is listed as one of those dangerous individuals.
    Not on these lists. Probably on other lists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Among those listed:
    Goodwill Charitable Organization
    This is not the Goodwill charity that most of us would think of. It's another group that uses that name. I know nothing about whether this description of them is accurate, but it does shed light on their inclusion in the list.
    Goodwill Charitable Organization (United States)
    U.S. Designation Date: July 24, 2007

Background: The Goodwill Charitable Organization (GCO), a fundraising office established by the Martyrs Foundation in Dearborn, Michigan, is a Hizballah front organization that reports directly to the leadership of the Martyrs Foundation in Lebanon. Hizballah recruited GCO leaders and has maintained close contact with GCO representatives in the United States. GCO has provided financial support to Hizballah directly and through the Martyrs Foundation in Lebanon. Hizballah's leaders in Lebanon have instructed Hizballah members in the United States to send their contributions to GCO and to contact the GCO for the purpose of contributing to the Martyrs Foundation. Since its founding, GCO has sent a significant amount of money to the Martyrs Foundation in Lebanon. Also designated on this date was Ahmad al-Shami, who has worked for the Martyrs Foundation in Lebanon and has been in frequent contact with GCO. Money raised by GCO was sent to al-Shami in Lebanon to be distributed to the Martyrs Foundation. Hizballah leadership placed Ahmad al-Shami in his position at the Martyrs Foundation in Lebanon.

For additional information: http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/hp503.htm
    https://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...r_13224-e.aspx
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Danke apparel , Vinland clothing is on the list. LOL
    Do something Danke

splc, pmrc, bunch o un americans if u ask me
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.