Thread: The one thing Americans have the power to do that would change things.

The one thing Americans have the power to do that would change things.

There is no need for legislation. There is that IRS issue regarding banks reporting small transactions. The simple solution is this. People need to go back to pre 1980 spending habits. They need to get their paycheck and go to the bank and withdraw all the cash. Only use banks to write checks for mortgage or electric bill or?? Pay cash for everything else. Take the money that is always in the banks control at your employers bank and then your bank and then your vendors bank and put it in your pocket and keep it on the street. Pay cash for any and everything possible. No need to have your bubble gum purchase scrutinized or recorded. See what happens when people control their own money. Legal Tender is the way to go!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    There is no need for legislation. There is that IRS issue regarding banks reporting small transactions. The simple solution is this. People need to go back to pre 1980 spending habits. They need to get their paycheck and go to the bank and withdraw all the cash. Only use banks to write checks for mortgage or electric bill or?? Pay cash for everything else. Take the money that is always in the banks control at your employers bank and then your bank and then your vendors bank and put it in your pocket and keep it on the street. Pay cash for any and everything possible. No need to have your bubble gum purchase scrutinized or recorded. See what happens when people control their own money. Legal Tender is the way to go!
    Keep a maximum or $599.99. And go forth.

Best I can tell this 600 thing is slated to take effect in 2024 . So I'll start now incrementing my movements at 599 as practice.
    Do something Danke

One thing in my favor is the largest check I normally get is in the 2 to 300 range weekly from my part time retirement job .
    Do something Danke

Do Not Comply best bet of changing things.

or as it is trending

#DoNotComply
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They could also do a million man march on DC and overthrow the government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If you make $2500 per week. Cash your check and spend cash. Cash society is the answer. No need to track expenses. Let them track the one big withdraw. Where did it go? I don't know and none of your business.

I’ve been a long time advocate of paying with cash. I still do... Not for the same reasons above bu they are VERY true. I pay cash so I don’t have to see a charge on my credit/debit card. PS, I don’t own a debit card. Once I pay with cash I never have to think of the transaction again. It’s just done! No checking statements, bank or credit card. Just pay for the damn thing and never think of it again.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I’ve been a long time advocate of paying with cash. I still do... Not for the same reasons above bu they are VERY true. I pay cash so I don’t have to see a charge on my credit/debit card. PS, I don’t own a debit card. Once I pay with cash I never have to think of the transaction again. It’s just done! No checking statements, bank or credit card. Just pay for the damn thing and never think of it again.
    Pretty much what I do
    Do something Danke