Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 63

Thread: This may be the most important story you will ever read

  1. #1

    Exclamation This may be the most important story you will ever read

    The CCP bioweapon lab at Wuhan is two years further ahead in gain of function research on the Nipah virus. Nipah presents with symptoms similar to encephalitis.

    It has a mortality rate close to 80 percent.

    This according to Dr. Stephen Quay.

    This was a quick comment on a secondary talk show.



    Top Scientist Lays Out Case for Wuhan Lab Leak – Warns They May Have An Even Deadlier Virus

    https://bongino.com/top-scientist-la...eadlier-virus/

    by Matt Palumbo Posted: October 9, 2021

    That COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan lab went from a “fringe conspiracy theory” to one of the leading explanations for the pandemic in record time.

    Every couple of weeks it seems that there’s a new piece of evidence supporting the theory, and Dr. Stephen Quay laid out the case in his explosive but underreported Wall Street Journal article titled “Science Closes in on Covid’s Origins,” while arguing that a virus far more dangerous may be in that lab.

    He spoke to Fox’s Martha MacCallum to discuss it earlier this week. The relevant quotes from the interview are as follows:

    Dr. Quay on why all evidence points directly towards the lab: “My work has shown that we don’t need to get inside the institution to answer these questions. And I think that’s an important thing that people realize. I think there’s a lot of kicking the can down the road. But you know, after two years, we’ve done a lot of studies and all of the evidence points directly toward the laboratory. There’s no evidence it supports a natural origin at this point. And so it’s I think I think we’re done at this point with the investigation.”

    Dr. Quay on why COVID didn’t come from an animal: “The virus is absolutely pure at the beginning as opposed to having a lot of diversity that you would expect to. That’s a one in a million possibility. And there is no infections in humans in 10000 blood samples that were taken. Again, we were expecting about 400. That’s also a one in a million probability. So the three things in a zoonosis the animal, the virus and the human all point toward a laboratory accident.”

    Dr. Quay on a potentially more deadly virus in the Wuhan lab: “..inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology in patients specimens in December 2019. What I found there was that the lab was contaminated with Nipah virus research that’s about two years ahead of SARS-CoV-2. Now, Nipah virus is 80 percent lethal. So this is not, you know, if you didn’t like the pandemic, that was just one percent lethal. This thing they were working on in December 2019 has an 80 percent lethality. It needs to be stopped.”


    Clip included in the first 15 minutes.



    https://rumble.com/vnlmhx-ep.-1623-i...ngino-sho.html
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    //
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  4. #3
    Not wearing a mask at the store -> OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER US

    China continuing with its GoF on even more deadly viruses -> This is fine
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  5. #4
    The Fear Factor alone is enough to make the sheeple submit.

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  6. #5
    From what I've read over the past couple of years, my very, very amateur understanding is that viruses which are highly deadly are rarely efficient at spreading. I guess that would depend on the incubation/infectious timeframe.

    For example, Ebola is highly deadly/infectious, but because people are aware of that fact, they stay away from the infected and/or the infected are effectively quarantined.

    But I guess if a virus is transmissible AND infectious during it's incubation period, and highly deadly, this would be the perfect storm...

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    From what I've read over the past couple of years, my very, very amateur understanding is that viruses which are highly deadly are rarely efficient at spreading. I guess that would depend on the incubation/infectious timeframe.

    For example, Ebola is highly deadly/infectious, but because people are aware of that fact, they stay away from the infected and/or the infected are effectively quarantined.

    But I guess if a virus is transmissible AND infectious during it's incubation period, and highly deadly, this would be the perfect storm...
    Yup the trick is to engineer it to keep the long incubation period while retaining its lethality.

    Wait, did I say engineer? I meant study, how that happens... so we know how deadly it would be, if it were, to uh, happen
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    But I guess if a virus is transmissible AND infectious during it's incubation period, and highly deadly, this would be the perfect storm...
    Hipah has an incubation period of up to 45 days.

    God knows what other increased transmissibility functions they have added to it.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  9. #8
    The reality of this situation is that America needs a leader who will say to Winnie "I am sending and inviting observers to witness the dismantling of all of your bioweapon research facilities. I will be monitoring the situation by satellite and in person through agents to see that it isn't getting moved to a separate location. You will decommission these facilities within 30 days or I will - with nuclear fire."

    That's what a leader with the world's interests in mind would say, anyway. Be a lot cooler if we had one.

    If you're in that 20 percent, you're probably going to find out what Nipah-infected human flesh tastes like.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The reality of this situation is that America needs a leader who will say to Winnie "I am sending and inviting observers to witness the dismantling of all of your bioweapon research facilities. I will be monitoring the situation by satellite and in person through agents to see that it isn't getting moved to a separate location. You will decommission these facilities within 30 days or I will - with nuclear fire."

    That's what a leader with the world's interests in mind would say, anyway. Be a lot cooler if we had one.

    If you're in that 20 percent, you're probably going to find out what Nipah-infected human flesh tastes like.
    Exactly right.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If you're in that 20 percent, you're probably going to find out what Nipah-infected human flesh tastes like.
    Couldn't be any worse than standard human flesh. Quite bland, could probably use the flavor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  13. #11
    Good God
    Do something Danke

  14. #12
    I’ll believe it when the smoke from the funeral pyres blots out the sun. Covid was/is a complete fraud so I won’t be doing any hand-wringing over this latest ‘news’ any time soon.

  15. #13
    Something to keep in mind is that when the OP says "deadlier" it's referring to the likelihood that a given infection will lead to death (a function of the virus's virulence). This is very different from deadlier in reference to the number of people who would die from an outbreak (a function of both the virus's virulence and its transmissibility).

    Most likely, a virus that virulent would be much less transmissible than the SARS-COV2 virus, and its much higher virulence is the main reason for that.

    As a general rule, there's an inverse relationship between a virus's virulence and its transmissibility. A virus that causes severe symptoms and death in a large percentage of its infections results fewer of those people having the opportunity to infect many others. There are lots of viruses that are kill much higher percentages of the people they infect than COVID 19 does. But they generally don't have the ability to spread as much, and overall don't kill nearly as many people.

    One reason COVID 19 succeeded to spread around the world and kill as many people as it did (whatever that number is, which I grant is up to debate) is because it's not very deadly, relatively speaking.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Something to keep in mind is that when the OP says "deadlier" it's referring to the likelihood that a given infection will lead to death (a function of the virus's virulence). This is very different from deadlier in reference to the number of people who would die from an outbreak (a function of both the virus's virulence and its transmissibility).

    Most likely, a virus that virulent would be much less transmissible than the SARS-COV2 virus, and its much higher virulence is the main reason for that.

    As a general rule, there's an inverse relationship between a virus's virulence and its transmissibility. A virus that causes severe symptoms and death in a large percentage of its infections results fewer of those people having the opportunity to infect many others. There are lots of viruses that are kill much higher percentages of the people they infect than COVID 19 does. But they generally don't have the ability to spread as much, and overall don't kill nearly as many people.

    One reason COVID 19 succeeded to spread around the world is because it's not very deadly, relatively speaking.
    CCP 19 spread around the world because it was engineered to do so.

    That is what "gain of function" research did.

    That is what they are doing to Hipah, right now, according to Quay.

    The sadists running this clown show have repeatedly said there are too many people on the planet.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CCP 19 spread around the world because it was engineered to do so.
    Fine. That doesn't change what I said. If it was engineered to spread around the world, then part of the way that was done was by keeping its virulence low enough to permit that.

    A virus that is engineered to kill 80% of the people it infects is one that was engineered *not* to spread around the world, and thus *not* to be able to kill anywhere near as many people as COVID 19.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Fine. That doesn't change what I said. If it was engineered to spread around the world, then part of the way that was done was by keeping its virulence low enough to permit that.

    A virus that is engineered to kill 80% of the people it infects is one that was engineered *not* to spread around the world, and thus *not* to be able to kill anywhere near as many people as COVID 19.
    The point is, gain-of-function is a technique that is designed to improve transmissibility in humans.

    Given that it was presumably an accidental lab leak, they weren't tinkering with the virulence with an intention to make it spread farther.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    The fact that GoF research is presumably innocuous makes it even more dangerous. Fewer safety/security concerns.

    If it were a bio-weapon, I would sure hope they would have a better ability to keep it contained in the lab, for no other reason that they don't want foreign adversaries to have it / be aware of it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The point is, gain-of-function is a technique that is designed to improve transmissibility in humans.

    Given that it was presumably an accidental lab leak, they weren't tinkering with the virulence with an intention to make it spread farther.
    You just contradicted yourself. If gain of function is what you just defined it as, then they any tinkering with the virulence that they did was precisely with that intention.

    It's very possible that by making a virus less virulent the result could be that it would kill a greater number of people by way of making up the loss in virulence with greater transmissibility (with that greater transmissibility being possible precisely because of the lower virulence).
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 10-12-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. If gain of function is what you just defined it as, then they any tinkering with the virulence that they did was precisely with that intention.
    No, I didn't contradict myself. You're just autistic.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The point is, gain-of-function is a technique that is designed to improve transmissibility in humans.

    Given that it was presumably an accidental lab leak, they weren't tinkering with the virulence with an intention to make it spread farther.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No, I didn't contradict myself. You're just autistic.
    Improve transmissibility in humans = make it spread farther.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Improve transmissibility in humans = make it spread farther.
    Transmissibility in the context of GoF is measured by a virus's ability to be contracted by a human individual, not by how far it can be spread within a group.

    As an example, if you were to take a pound of horse virus, and slather it all over Natalie Portman's naked body, she still would not get sick. If you were to however engineer it through GoF to be transmissible in humans, and do the same thing, she would of course become very ill.

    With that said, even with the way you have defined it, what you are saying does not make sense, as any tinkering with virulence does not necessitate that it was done with the intention of increasing contagiousness, and vice versa.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-12-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No, I didn't contradict myself. You're just autistic.

  26. #23
    Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. (Proverbs 19:21)

    Has not the Lord Almighty determined that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire, that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing? (Habakkuk 2:13)
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    With that said, even with the way you have defined it, what you are saying does not make sense, as any tinkering with virulence does not necessitate that it was done with the intention of increasing contagiousness, and vice versa.
    It would necessitate that if that tinkering was for gain of function, defined the way you defined it.

    I agree that it doesn't make sense, but rather would have been a contradiction, as I pointed out.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    It would necessitate that if that tinkering was for gain of function, defined the way you defined it.

    I agree that it doesn't make sense, but rather would have been a contradiction, as I pointed out.
    If you say so
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Something to keep in mind is that when the OP says "deadlier" it's referring to the likelihood that a given infection will lead to death (a function of the virus's virulence). This is very different from deadlier in reference to the number of people who would die from an outbreak (a function of both the virus's virulence and its transmissibility).

    Most likely, a virus that virulent would be much less transmissible than the SARS-COV2 virus, and its much higher virulence is the main reason for that.

    As a general rule, there's an inverse relationship between a virus's virulence and its transmissibility. A virus that causes severe symptoms and death in a large percentage of its infections results fewer of those people having the opportunity to infect many others. There are lots of viruses that are kill much higher percentages of the people they infect than COVID 19 does. But they generally don't have the ability to spread as much, and overall don't kill nearly as many people.

    One reason COVID 19 succeeded to spread around the world and kill as many people as it did (whatever that number is, which I grant is up to debate) is because it's not very deadly, relatively speaking.
    Applying rules of natural selection and natural evolution do not apply to engineered viruses, until they are released into nature.

    A virus that kills people quickly and blatantly will not spread well. People will run from it. But if it kills slowly, with a long contagious period, then it can spread widely.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  31. #27
    Don't worry. Big pharma already has a treatment in the works...

    There are, however, immunotherapeutic treatments (monoclonal antibody therapies) that are currently under development and evaluation for treatment of NiV infections. One such monoclonal antibody, m102.4, has completed phase 1 clinical trials and has been used on a compassionate use basis.
    ...
    https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/nipah/treatment/index.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Applying rules of natural selection and natural evolution do not apply to engineered viruses, until they are released into nature.

    A virus that kills people quickly and blatantly will not spread well. People will run from it. But if it kills slowly, with a long contagious period, then it can spread widely.
    That's true, it's not impossible that a virus could both be very virulent and very transmissible, and kill more people than COVID 19. But the OP focuses just on the virulence, as if that alone is the crucial factor irrespective of transmissibility. That's a pretty vital detail to leave out. It just strikes me as fear mongering.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  33. #29
    If China has bugs like this what do the kooks in our government have?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That's true, it's not impossible that a virus could both be very virulent and very transmissible, and kill more people than COVID 19. But the OP focuses just on the virulence, as if that alone is the crucial factor irrespective of transmissibility. That's a pretty vital detail to leave out. It just strikes me as fear mongering.
    You're talking about infectivity, which is a different thing than transmissiblity:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectivity

    I get the sense you don't even know what GoF even is. Because it's certainly not "fear mongering" to point out that GoF research is continuing unabated. Any discussion on the "virulence" of the viruses undergoing GoF research is missing the point entirely. The point is - GoF research shouldn't be happening at all.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 09:17 AM
  2. Leo Wanta Story most important news story from 1993 to 2011
    By Carole in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. Important A must read
    By WarDog in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. IMPORTANT -- DIGG This Story Up!
    By curtisag in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:58 PM
  5. The Cause - Important Read
    By mmarcman22 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •