Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super (gay) man

Super (gay) man

https://dnyuz.com/2021/10/11/superma...-man-of-steel/

I always thought there was a thing with Lois Lane. But I guess Lois transitioned to Louis?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He would need to be the top. A normal person would not be able to penetrate his orifices.

I would however feel bad for the bottom tho
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He would need to be the top. A normal person would not be able to penetrate his orifices.

Dam, imagine being the catcher?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Well, it seems LGBTx25 make up 98% of Americans now...so it's about time.

What happened to Lois Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What happened to Lois Lane?
    She's shacked up with Daffy Duck collecting child support from 3 different fathers and living on tobacco and vodka.

Can't wait for Scooby Doo, Velma and Josie to have a three way queeer bestial $#@!fest.

Gives a whole new view on "able to bend steel in his bare hands" huh?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Speaking of fagggots...

Pete Buttigieg Absent as Flight Delays Snarl Columbus Day Weekend Travel

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eekend-travel/

Charlie Spiering 11 Oct 2021

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was absent Monday as a surge of flight delays snarled travel in the South over the Columbus Day weekend.

Southwest Airlines canceled more than 2,300 flights over the three-day federal holiday weekend, citing limited staffing and bad weather.

The Department of Transportation did not reply to a request for comment from Breitbart News on Monday about Buttigieg’s response to the crisis or about where he spent the weekend.

But Buttigieg’s Twitter account shared a message promoting Indigenous Peoples’ Day, a leftist alternative proposal to the celebration of Columbus Day.

This Indigenous Peoples' Day, @USDOT honors the history, culture, and achievements of Native Americans and recognizes our role in ensuring Indigenous people have ready access to safe, reliable transportation services.

— Secretary Pete Buttigieg (@SecretaryPete) October 11, 2021

The Federal Aviation Administration said in a statement that the delays on Friday were a result of severe weather, military training and limited staffing in a Jacksonville Air Route Traffic Control Center but did not share any details about the interrupted flights over the rest of the weekend.

Some airlines continue to experience scheduling challenges due to aircraft and crews being out of place. (2/2)

— The FAA ✈️ (@FAANews) October 10, 2021

The delays occurred two days after the Southwest Airlines pilots’ union asked a federal judge to block the company’s vaccine mandate, prompting speculation about a possible “sick out” protest of employees reacting to the draconian measure.

A Southwest Airlines spokeswoman denied any evidence of a coordinated staff protest.

“It’s inaccurate,” a spokeswoman told CNBC. “There’s a lot of unfounded rumor and speculation circulating.”

Buttigieg remained silent through Monday, despite the crisis.

The Secretary of Transportation was last seen on Friday in an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

Buttigieg spoke about the ongoing struggles to deal with the clogged ship ports as well as being a new parent of twins.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s incredibly… it’s the most demanding thing I think I’ve ever done,” he said about becoming a parent
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Pete Buttigieg Absent as Flight Delays Snarl Columbus Day Weekend Travel
    Didn't he FAIL as a Presidential Candidate?? someone gave him a job,
    look around there is a Buttplug stopping things up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-26-2022 at 12:34 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Guess it's now the AC/DC Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Guess it's now the AC/DC Universe.
    Heh heh ehe heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I always thought there was a thing with Lois Lane. But I guess Lois transitioned to Louis?
    Maybe you already know, but it's their (Clark's and Lois') son (superboy?)...

I never could stand the "good" of that Superman reptilian (or didn't Icke expose him?), protecting the cops that are worse than the criminals, and writing propaganda for the newspaper, including on his own heroic deeds.

Earlier Robin (of Batman) came out of the closet (not in a relationship with the Batfellow though).
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...q-in-new-comic
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

A normal person wouldn't be able to survive sex with Superman. One thrust with all his strength and he'll rip you in half.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When I was a kid, we had these Christian storybooks on the shelf at home. Each one ended with some kind of moral lesson, like an Aesop's fable but way longer and more intricate, and usually involving a truckload of Victorian guilt about your sheer existence. Anyway, I tried mightily to read some of those stories. I think I kind of finished one of them by mostly skipping over the super-long preachy sections which were just sermons disguised as "father talking to his children around the dinner table." Anyway, the point is that this Gay Superman crap is exactly the same thing, just with Wokeism instead of Victorianism. Of course no one wants to read it, it's unreadable.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    A normal person wouldn't be able to survive sex with Superman. One thrust with all his strength and he'll rip you in half.
    I think we've found the one guy who actually bought that issue.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

That's it. These woke media really know how to kill organized religion. Preach at the populace 24/7 so hard that who can stand to go hear a sermon Sunday morning?

I think the key to saving Christianity is to replace the homily with Looney Tunes shorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

INB4 someone recommends that they all be donated to elementary schools. Probably a librarian from Librarians Against Censorship.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Gay Superman Gets CANCELLED By DC Comics After MISERABLE Sales! | Superman: Son Of Kal-El DISASTER
    https://odysee.com/@RKOutpost:9/gay-...by-dc-comics:3

Gay Superman CANCELLED: DC's Fetish Fails to Attract an Audience!!
    https://odysee.com/@heelvsbabyface:1...fetish-fails:6

Can't wait for Scooby Doo, Velma and Josie to have a three way queeer bestial $#@!fest.
    Please,, do not Google that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Ixnay on the estialitybay - apparently, Scooby is now canine non grata and has been erased.

No word yet on whether Velma and/or Daphne will be "non-binary", though ...

Woke Velma Series Gets DESTROYED After Attacking Fans | Race Swapped Velma + Shaggy, No Scooby, WTF?
    https://odysee.com/@RKOutpost:9/woke...troyed-after:8

... oh, wait ...

https://twitter.com/MythicalLlamaXO/...71236718657537

Ixnay on the estialitybay - apparently, Scooby is now canine non grata and has been erased.
    When you consider that the original show, and dialog and characters were all created on a shoestring budget by a bunch of chain smoking old white men, working in the Hanna Barbera sweatshops for peanuts, because they could not get on with Disney or Warner Brothers, it becomes shockingly clear how utterly useless woke millennials are.

With millions of dollars and a battalion of writers, this dog vomit is the best they can come up with, mostly because their own lives are so shallow and meaningless that "The Struggle" and nonstop preaching and "discussions" about it, is all that "animates" them, all they know, a bunch of redditards with expense accounts.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you consider that the original show, and dialog and characters were all created on a shoestring budget by a bunch of chain smoking old white men, working in the Hanna Barbera sweatshops for peanuts, because they could not get on with Disney or Warner Brothers, it becomes shockingly clear how utterly useless woke millennials are.

OK. But for all intents and purposes those guys made Velma a lesbian all along.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    OK. But for all intents and purposes those guys made Velma a lesbian all along.
    I always thought she was cuter than Daphne

With millions of dollars and a battalion of writers, this dog vomit is the best they can come up with, mostly because their own lives are so shallow and meaningless that "The Struggle" and nonstop preaching and "discussions" about it, is all that "animates" them, all they know, a bunch of redditards with expense accounts.

Woke ‘Velma’ Savaged by Critics and Audiences, Lowest Rated HBO Series on IMDB

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...eries-on-imdb/

PAUL BOIS 17 Jan 2023

The HBO Max series Velma, an ultra-woke reboot of the beloved Scooby Doo cartoon, has been savaged by critics and audiences alike, earning the title of lowest-rated HBO series on IMDB.

Deemed a mean-spirited, angry, crass, narcissistic retread of the classic cartoon, Velma has been universally panned in nearly all corners of the internet, earning a dreadful 1.4 rating on IMDB with more than 18,000 votes cast, just two points below the equally hated woke HBO Max series Santa Inc.

“This show literally insults you. I’ve never known a show to actively try and make you hate it, this is abominable and one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, I can’t stand it. It feels like a straight up slap in the face and I cannot stress this enough, it doesn’t even have SCOOBY-DOO in it,” wrote one outraged IMDB reviewer, who awarded it just one star out of 10.

“Imagine taking a kids’ show and turning it into a disgusting college frat house drama where everyone is a bully and vomiting for laughs. This might be the most hate-filled re-interpretation of a cartoon I’ve ever seen,” said another one-star review.

“This show is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, and I would give it 0 stars if I could. I can’t believe how poorly written this show is, how mean-spirited it is and how much contempt it has for its source material,” said another.

While professional critics did not savage Velma with quite the same hot-blooded contempt as general audiences, the show did not exactly wow them either despite its woke bona-fides by race-swapping several characters and making Velma a lesbian Indian-American woman voiced by comedienne Mindy Kaling. On Rotten Tomatoes, the show has a tepid 55 percent rating among critics and a 6 percent rating among audiences.

“Jokes become exhausting in the meta, not-for-kids Scooby-Doo prequel,” opined top critic Richard Roeper of the Chicago Tribune.

“Velma mostly replaces the old silly sensibility with crass name-droppy pointlessness,” wrote Darren Franich of Entertainment Weekly.

“You have to wonder, in the development of ‘Velma,’ where did everything go so horribly wrong?” wrote Glenn Ihnat of TheWrap.

Viral YouTube critic The Critical Drinker dubbed Velma “complete and utter trash.”

Despite the intense backlash, HBO Max has reportedly greenlit the series for yet another season, according to ScreenRant.

Leading up to the series debut, Mindy Kaling said that the show would essentially transform the character into a gay icon and a symbol of representation.

“Her self-discovery is a really big part of this series. We don’t want to ignore it. It’s what’s interesting to people. She’s an icon for young gay women,” Kaling said. “Her figuring it all out is a big part of the show and why it’s really fun to do.”

Conspiracy theories surround Scooby-Doo spinoff ‘Velma’: ‘Leftists are claiming it was a right wing psyop'

‘Mindy Kaling made what is essentially a parody of what the right wing thinks left wing comedy is like,’ one Forbes writer claimed
    By Jeffrey Clark | Fox News

The critics have weighed in, and most agree that "Velma," a new animated show on HBO Max, is terrible. But some internet personalities went even further, claiming that the show was so bad that it must be a "psy-op" intended to embarrass the woke left.

The highly anticipated show produced by "Office" star Mindy Kaling was panned by critics as "exhausting" and "horribly wrong." The audience was even harsher, giving the show just a 6 percent average score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Less than one week after "Velma" premiered, the show has become a lightning rod for conspiracy theories and arguments online.

Comedian Mark Meechan, also known as "Count Dankula," isolated one conspiracy theory gaining traction on the left. "Velma was so god awfully s--- that leftists are claiming it was a right wing psyop to make the left look bad."

Meechan was referring to a Forbes article headlined ‘"Velma Is So Bad It’s Spawned Psyop Conspiracy Theories."

"Velma is so bad in fact, that it’s spawning conspiracy theories that creator Mindy Kaling made what is essentially a parody of what the right wing thinks left wing comedy is like," Forbes contributor Paul Tassi wrote.

"Velma is very, very bad," Tassi added, sharing a tweet from one user who theorized that Kaling "*deliberately* made "velma" suck so the culture war youtubers make a million videos about it to boost its SEO."

Popular Twitter account "Bad Writing Takes" went viral after it wrote that Velma "reads like a right-wing YouTuber's clumsy understanding of what a 'diverse' show is."

The rest here including the original tweet:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/conspi...ght-wing-psyop

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast