Thread: Natural remedies that fight blood clots

Natural remedies that fight blood clots

I won't get into specifics of how or why I'm posting this but if you're in close proximity to spike protein shot takers and start to feel any of your own health side effects from possible spike protein shedding, here's a regimen to look into, and it's super easy and cheap. It worked for me to clear up what I suspect were symptoms from close proximity to a spike proteined person.

1. One dose of Reese's Pinworm Medicine (parasite killer, we all have them to various extents so not a bad health maintenance item regardless. and perhaps why horse paste has been ridiculed by the usual suspects. there may be parasites in the shots, hence the cold storage/suspended animation requirement.)

2. Buy dried cinnamon, dried ginger and dried turmeric and put it on everything you eat! Fresh versions would of course work too. (black pepper helps strengthen other herb's effects also)

3. Fresh cilantro as a heavy metal chelater and remover.

4. Lots of -clean- (distilled, RO, etc) drinking water to flush organs.

5. Keep distance from shot takers as much as possible. If not possible for whatever reasons maintain the high usage of those herbs.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-09-2021 at 11:36 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about chia seeds?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What about chia seeds?
    Dunno, those weren't anything I used so I can't vouch one way or the other.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm no doctor, but what I can say with authority is that I spent an evening in close proximity to someone who was a few days past one of their jabs and spent the next 5 days fighting an oncoming illness. I never get sick, ever. I know people say that, but truly I've not had more than allergies since I was a child. But I just didnt feel right at all. For 5 days I ingested nothing but coffee, orange juice, water and thc. Not saying the thc had any beneficial component, just being factual.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Turmeric is a natural blood thinner and doesn't have the side effects like aspirin and blood thinners.

Querctin
    Vitamin D3 (at least 5000 IU's)
    Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)
    Zinc 50 mg

Spirulina & chlorella are also a heavy metal chelator
    Nascent Iodine will help to detox

Thyme is great to make into a tea. It clears strep out of your system.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

As added benefit, I'm convinced the Reese's within several weeks of taking one dose resulted in loss of 4 pounds of belly water weight. In 3 weeks my washboard abs returned and persistent belly bloat disappeared.

(no I'm not being paid by Reese's so don't ask....everyone knows I'm not for sale...I'm truly starting to think the early reports during coronahoax about "viruses" being waste responses to internal parasites is a fact. parasite killer pyrantel is important to overall health, especially with so much food supply being imported from dirty overseas farms.)

And colloidal silver. Learn to safely make it and safely use it.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-10-2021 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

5. Keep distance from shot takers as much as possible. If not possible for whatever reasons maintain the high usage of those herbs.
    I live with 2,, and different shots each..

I have upped my defenses,,but trust God and the immune system he gave me..

as much as I would love an exit,, I would wish for something normal to kill me,,and not this dumb $hit.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.