Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Migrant Invader Leader Vows to Flood US Border: 'We Are Ready for War!'

Exclamation Migrant Invader Leader Vows to Flood US Border: 'We Are Ready for War!'

Migrant Caravan Leader Vows to Flood US Border: 'We Are Ready for War!'

https://neonnettle.com/news/16958-mi...ready-for-war-

By: Jack Murphy |@NeonNettle on 8th October 2021 @ 10.00pm

Sixty thousand illegal aliens, consisting of mostly Haitians, are heading to the U.S. border in the next week as a second migrant caravan prepares to flood the United States.

One of the leaders of the migrant invasion is Irineo Mujica, a United States and Mexico dual citizen and also the director of advocacy group Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders).

Mujica warned they "are ready for war" and will reach the United States regardless of the consent of governments.

Mujica warned on social media:

"We are leaving in 20 days.

"We prefer to march with [travel] papers."

"And this time, with papers or without papers, we are ready for war," he warned.

"If the National Guard comes and they are cowardly enough to beat women and children, let them prepare because God's hand is with us."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1445451587200028673
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-09-2021 at 08:52 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    neon nettle ? pass.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    neon nettle ? pass.
    His remarks, recorded on twitter, in Spanish, is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    His remarks, recorded on twitter, in Spanish, is posted.
    Operation Mockingbird. Discredit the source and you don't have to rebut the information.

neon nettle ? pass.

New Haitian caravan heading for U.S. border in 20 days, activist says

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-top...activist-says/

by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 / 06:28 PM CDT / Updated: Oct 5, 2021 / 06:28 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A migrant advocate in Southern Mexico says a Haitian caravan will depart for the U.S. border from Tapachula around Oct. 25 – with or without clearance from Mexico.

“We are leaving in 20 days,” activist Irineo Mujica said Tuesday on social media. “We prefer to march with (travel) papers. […] And this time, with papers or without papers, we are ready for war. If the National Guard comes and they are cowardly enough to beat women and children, let them prepare because God’s hand is with us.”

fair enough, yes, it's real this time at neon nettle.

We knew the caravan was coming. Obviously he's speaking figuratively about "war". They won't have any weapons.

So the question becomes how to handle it.

If Mexico doesn't want to or can't stop them, ask Mexico if we can send troops there to deport them back to Haiti.

If that fails, block them, apprehend them and deport them the minute they cross the border
    because Haitians don't meet the asylum requirements.

Not complicated.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-09-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

We knew the caravan was coming. Obviously he's speaking figuratively about "war". They won't have any weapons.

If Mexico doesn't want to or can't stop them, ask Mexico if we can send troops there to deport them back to Haiti.

If that fails, block them, apprehend them and deport them the minute they cross the border

Not complicated.
    A mob of 60,000 IS a weapon.

There are Instigators and leaders,, but they will still Quote and Promote the Nuts.

(like they do to the militia)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not complicated.
    This assumes that the people with the authority and ability to stop them have any interest in doing so.

This is not an organic migration. This is a coordinated invasion. I didn't view it that way until I watched Ed Calderon on Timcast:

Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders)
    The usual suspects.

Who Is Facilitating The Migrant Caravan
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is all so stupid. War?

The solution to this is so simple. Green cards for all who want them but no entitlements until you are a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This is all so stupid. War?

The solution to this is so simple. Green cards for all who want them but no entitlements until you are a citizen.
    No.

If you want to go live in Port au Prince, or Kabul, or Kumasi, be my guest.

I do not.

I have right say I do not.

I have a right to demand that the government obeys the constitution and protects the states from invasion.

I have a right to demand that the government obeys the constitution and protects the states from invasion.
    No, you do not. Your only "right" is to participate in elections at the universal suffrage rate of 1 vote per person.

Your only "right" is to participate in elections at the universal suffrage rate of 1 vote per person.

Why is a Mexican organizing Haitian migration? Did he run out of latinos? Just curious.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why is a Mexican organizing Haitian migration? Did he run out of latinos? Just curious.
    Because it serves the same end regardless of the group used.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His group is Soros funded, along with a whole slew of other leftist NGOs and of course the abominable Catholic Charities group.

To them, any third world invaders will work.

The poorer, the less intelligent, the more desperate, the better.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-09-2021 at 01:22 PM.

No.

If you want to go live in Port au Prince, or Kabul, or Kumasi, be my guest.

I do not.

I have right say I do not.

If you take away the handouts, you will only get the sincere immigrants who want a better life. I'm fine with those people.

I don't want open borders and I don't want to support the world's refugees. But if they want to come here get a job and support themselves, who am I to stop them? Give them a green card. Your ancestors came here that way.

I guess youve got maybe two choices , repel the invasion or have the Texas units invade DC and set up a homeless camp there.
    Do something Danke

If you take away the handouts, you will only get the sincere immigrants who want a better life. I'm fine with those people.

I don't want open borders and I don't want to support the world's refugees. But if they want to come here get a job and support themselves, who am I to stop them? Give them a green card. Your ancestors came here that way.
    No they didn't.

When my ancestors came here, there was a hostile wilderness, filled with the remnants of a hostile indigenous stone age society and that's it.

They built the churches, towns, ports, roads, schools, bridges, markets, banks, colleges, post service, manufacturing, shipbuilding and all the rest, using nothing more than the skimpy raw materials that the rocky soil and primeval forests of New England offered, along with the bounty of the sea for food and fuel, all the while fighting attacks from those aforementioned hostiles.

This country means more to me than a paycheck and easy credit terms.

Let these invaders $#@! off back to wherever they came from and build up their country.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-09-2021 at 01:36 PM.

No they didn't.

When my ancestors came here, there was a hostile wilderness, filled with the remnants of a hostile indigenous stone age society and that's it.

They built the churches, towns, ports, roads, schools, bridges, markets, banks, colleges, post service, manufacturing, shipbuilding and all the rest, using nothing more than the skimpy raw materials that the rocky soil and primeval forests of New England offered, along with the bounty of the sea for food and fuel, all the while fighting attacks from those aforementioned hostiles.

Let these invaders $#@! off back to wherever they came from and build up their country.
    You kind of supported my argument. This wasn't your ancestor's homeland either.

I truly believe that if you take away the handouts, you will only get decent law abiding, hard working immigrants like the ones that built this country. You'll also greatly reduce the influx when word gets around there is no free ride in America anymore.

In the mean time $#@! this government, if they are going to give everything away for free, I am taking back every penny of my money that I qualify for.

Migrant Invader Leader [Soros Employee] Vows to Flood US Border: 'We Are Ready for War!'
    Translation: "Please turn some of these people into martyrs."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There often comes a point where people finally realize that immigrants simply coming for a job to support themselves and a better life is not sufficient. They are carrying their culture with them and, given sufficient numbers, they can institute a society reflecting of their cultural priorities. Given that most of the rest of the world is plainly hostile to the rights enshrined in the 1st and 2nd Amendment, that means the certain but gradual death of ideals that are a longstanding part of American culture.

I work among both legal (green card, DACA) and illegal immigrants daily. Generally, they are the kind of folk you imagine them to be. However, the majority of them share no cultural affinity for traditional American values. In fact, they typically think Americans are dumbasses for having the 2nd Amendment at all. There are exceptions that understand it, but that is far from the norm... There are even fewer exceptions when you speak with their women.

Appealing to how our ancestors did it is wildly off base. My ancestors assimilated. The newcomers have no reason to assimilate at all.

No they didn't.

All of them? So you've done a genetic check to determine that you don't have any Irish or Italian or German blood in you? You know, a member of the wave of immigrants that came over AFTER the native American population had been decimated?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't recall any prior waves of immigrants saying that if they are stopped from crossing the border "We are at war."

I have a feeling that many would have died on the way back across the Atlantic after not being resupplied and told to go the $#@! back where you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't recall any prior waves of immigrants saying that if they are stopped from crossing the border "We are at war."

I have a feeling that many would have died on the way back across the Atlantic after not being resupplied and told to go the $#@! back where you came from.
    To be fair it's not any of the Haitians who said that. It's the Mexican / American dual citizen who said that. And with him being American that fits the definition of treason. Arrest him, try him and give him life in prison. #problemsolved.

To be fair it's not any of the Haitians who said that. It's the Mexican / American dual citizen who said that. And with him being American that fits the definition of treason. Arrest him, try him and give him life in prison. #problemsolved.
    To be fair, I don't give a $#@!. Hordes of trespassers being allowed to just walk across our border is not "immigration." It's invasion. To simply house them for a day or two, the one's actually detained, and then foist them off on some unfortunate city or town is not "immigration." In any way, shape or form. It's calculated displacement.

All of them? So you've done a genetic check to determine that you don't have any Irish or Italian or German blood in you? You know, a member of the wave of immigrants that came over AFTER the native American population had been decimated?
    The family tree was traced out back in the '30s by my great grandfather, who was a lead research engineer for Bell Labs, worked with Shockley on the transistor, I'm told.

Yes, until the middle of the 20th century, all of them.

That's right, it was my people that killed off all the injuns.

Of course, the fact that they killed an awful lot of us, the town in Maine I lived in, for example, had the entire population wiped out or taken as slaves in a raid in 1692, is usually forgotten.

When you set out to create a New World out of nothing, that often happens.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-09-2021 at 07:51 PM.

I won't argue with that, but it does fail to address what phill just said.

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit punchy, but I'm done $#@!ing around.

The entire fedgov establishment from the Resident on down has declared me and my family, to be the number one enemy of the nation, that my family built.

I am on full war footing.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-09-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    There often comes a point where people finally realize that immigrants simply coming for a job to support themselves and a better life is not sufficient. They are carrying their culture with them and, given sufficient numbers, they can institute a society reflecting of their cultural priorities. Given that most of the rest of the world is plainly hostile to the rights enshrined in the 1st and 2nd Amendment, that means the certain but gradual death of ideals that are a longstanding part of American culture.

I work among both legal (green card, DACA) and illegal immigrants daily. Generally, they are the kind of folk you imagine them to be. However, the majority of them share no cultural affinity for traditional American values. In fact, they typically think Americans are dumbasses for having the 2nd Amendment at all. There are exceptions that understand it, but that is far from the norm... There are even fewer exceptions when you speak with their women.

Appealing to how our ancestors did it is wildly off base. My ancestors assimilated. The newcomers have no reason to assimilate at all.
    And there you have it.

And their children are most certainly not going to get that education in the Marxist run education establishment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast