Thread: FLCC: Breaking Scandal: 100-200 Members of Congress Using IVM But Staying Silent About It

FLCC: Breaking Scandal: 100-200 Members of Congress Using IVM But Staying Silent About It

https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/...60263092326437

***BREAKING SCANDAL***FACT:Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations.Not one of them reported that to the people. Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't worry, Pfizer will have their Ivermectin clone out for purchase in no time for us plebs. Patented, and expensive as all get out too!
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Rat bastards.

I believe that the proletariat is incapable of becoming outraged about the behavior of their masters.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Rat bastards.

I believe that the proletariat is incapable of becoming outraged about the behavior of their masters.
    It's not about being incapable. It's about having the inclination to throw down their current realities for their convictions. That kind of passion has been bred out of society. Heck, FB n Twitter n the rest were down for about 5hrs or so the other day and this generation absolutely freaked.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ivermectin for thee, but not for me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge